Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-11-2013, 03:58 PM
Pathfinder

Fish Blue, Yes, Your Aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Trout Traveler, is it possible to not have an aura ? I just tried your above suggestion, once with each hand.... and I am not seeing anything around my left hand. I see a sort of bluish color around my right hand, or am I seeing a shadow ?

Dream Angel xx

Hi, Dream...!

I usually stick to what I either believe I know and/or have experienced for myself....so 'is it possible to not have an aura' is a question I need to leave for someone more experienced than myself.

I believe we all have auras; what may be happening when one says this is that they simply have not yet experienced seeing it.

As far as the blue color, yes, I would easily say that is your aura and now you have a pretty good idea of what your color is.

They say our aura changes with mood and health conditions but overall, we all seem to have a basic color; it is likely that shade of blue is yours.

See if you can match it to an aura color chart (always cross reference a few, not just one) and see what it says about you.

There are different shades of colors so you will want to pick the shade that most closely matches yours.

Also, you will see, most likely, that the description will not tell you anything you did not already know about yourself.

I don't take the descriptions as hard and fast descriptions but in a few instances they have given me information about something I could not know on my own.

I had seen some colors associated with a dog I was looking at while it was asleep; it was a puppy that was expected to grow into a large dog.

An Aura chart had said, "...a cessation of biological growth..." to which I shook my head, not understanding (the puppy was alive- I was thinking, 'what cessation'?) but then, it turned out, a few months later, the dog had not grown past being puppy size, making it a runt.

So the chart contained a clue I did not know how to interpret but indeed, the colors matched the description, I just did not know it at the time.

Just keep practicing and you'll see the aura around both hands.

Practice with other objects, too until seeing the aura comes to you more easily.

P.S. It may surprise you to know that even shadows have an aura. If you are looking at your own shadow, it will be the same color as when you are looking at yourself in the mirror or at your hand.

Have fun,

TT
Old 21-11-2013, 07:47 PM
SeekerOfSpirit

Everyone and everything has an aura. :) As far as I see anyway. I love looking at auras and aura colors!
Old 22-11-2013, 12:29 AM
SeekerOfSpirit

I didn't read all the responses, but another way to see your aura is to sit or stand in front of the mirror. Relax your eyes and look by the side of your head and shoulders. Don't look directly at them, but more like a gaze. Sway back and fourth a little bit and you can see more. While your gazing at yourself, get rid of the mind chatter. I focus on my breathing. It's okay to blink your eyes too.

You can practice looking at auras at other objects. Look at trees, the TV, doors, picture frames, animals, ect.... You should most the time see the white energy before the colors show up.

The more you practice, the easier and quicker it becomes. Good luck. :). Aura colors are amazing.
Old 24-11-2013, 08:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Thank you Trout Traveler and SeekerofSpirit ~

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 24-11-2013, 12:46 PM
Pathfinder

I'm wondering if what is seen as an "aura", could this not be just an after image or some optical illusion the brain processes? I ask this because yes, I have seen someone's "aura" but then while driving I see the same effect of the trees on the horizon against the sky.
Old 27-11-2013, 02:02 PM
SeekerOfSpirit

Everything has an aura. Even trees and inanimate objects. Usually the white energy comes through before you see the colors.

Auras are seen through the third eye and is a part of clairvoyance. :)