Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-09-2013, 08:47 PM
Experiencer
Hi nakita,

For me, I can either see chakras when looking at the person and wait a little. Then after a little while, a second semi-transparent image is sort of being overlaid on top of my normal vision. Not sure how to better explain it. The other way for me is to close my eyes to get a psychic vision of the person. Just wanted to mention this to show you that there are many ways to see auras, just like others replied before me.

Boson
Old 02-10-2013, 12:16 AM
CathyC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakita
Well I have to say when I visualize my chakras my root chakra is always a very dark red.

The root chakra is red. Darkness in it could mean congestion related to family of origin issues, your health or other social groups (country, school, churches, etc).

One way to clear them is to focus on the chakra and imagine you are breathing out of the chakra. Set your intention to clear it when doing so. This process can be very helpful. Don't be surprised if feelings and even some memories come up. that's a good thing. Says it's clearing.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:02 AM
Pathfinder
Thanks so much to everyone I haven't been cleansing my chakras as I should have been lately. But I think its time to start that again as I felt good. Lately I've been too lazy and sick with strep throat that I haven't wanted to do anything. Now that I am feeling better I think I may have to do a good cleanse tonight !
Old 18-11-2013, 11:19 AM
Pathfinder
Smile ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I have always seen mine by the etheric ways.

Namaste
namaste,,,, can u tell me wht is ether??
as the element of throat chakra or third eye chkra??