Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 13-10-2014, 09:41 PM
Unknown11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Pink usually symbolises love. Orange I can imagine only to be selfish if it isn't tempered with higher awareness. Since the sacral chakra involves feelings such as those of love attachments it could've been representing a selfish kind of desire in your life. As you meditate more and open the heart chakra it gets balanced out.

But I do think the meaning of colours can differ between people. I got a reading done once where I was told my aura was yellow and purple which to them symbolised spiritual awareness and unconditional love, yet I always visualised my aura as purple and green which from my system basically mean the same thing (green being heart chakra-love and purple being crown chakra- awareness).

Interesting. I had a reading about that pink-orange back in the day and the reader said the pink meant love. That I was a walking love sign. And orange... I don't remember what she said about that.

However my guides recently told me pink is like too good to be true. That it's like... so selfless in such a twisted way that it actually is very selfish. And orange means ego.
Old 13-10-2014, 09:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown11
However my guides recently told me pink is like too good to be true. That it's like... so selfless in such a twisted way that it actually is very selfish. And orange means ego.

Orange as the sacral chakra is part of the lower self and hence part of the ego. But that doesn't mean it's a bad thing. The ego is necessary.

About pink.. could you expand on that a bit more about the way you/your guides understand it? How exactly is it too good to be true? Or how exactly is it so selfless it's actually selfish? (I'm just curious because I got pink for my reading and my love is very pure and yet one could call me 'self-centered', in a way).
Old 14-10-2014, 09:54 AM
Unknown11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Orange as the sacral chakra is part of the lower self and hence part of the ego. But that doesn't mean it's a bad thing. The ego is necessary.

About pink.. could you expand on that a bit more about the way you/your guides understand it? How exactly is it too good to be true? Or how exactly is it so selfless it's actually selfish? (I'm just curious because I got pink for my reading and my love is very pure and yet one could call me 'self-centered', in a way).

I think you got it already It is bit difficult for me to try to explain it as my conversation with my guides wasn't in English but i did find a site which in my opinion describes pink very well:

http://www.readingauras.com/blog/aur...problem-colors
Old 14-10-2014, 11:22 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown11
I think you got it already It is bit difficult for me to try to explain it as my conversation with my guides wasn't in English but i did find a site which in my opinion describes pink very well:

http://www.readingauras.com/blog/aur...problem-colors

That's definitely not what I was referring to at all, lol! No, I'm nothing like that. I was thinking of something else.

According to that site my aura would be purple.

But being an Indigo it could be said to be Indigo too. I think for me the colour is not important so much as the underlying symbolism.
Old 14-10-2014, 01:36 PM
Checkmate.

Orange. It fits with my overall view of things.
Old 15-10-2014, 06:52 PM
Guide
I see purple at night everywhere. Blue and purple during the day
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 23-10-2014, 06:04 AM
jjcg728

From what I believe it tilts from light blue, to indigo and purple. It all depends.
Old 30-10-2014, 08:44 AM
Ascender
Mine is white with gold and silver streamers. White means purity. I go offwhite if im mostly focussed on the practical day to day stuff and back to pure white if I focus on spiritual matters. Gold is higher level protection and silver is angelic influence
Old 01-11-2014, 09:18 PM
Experiencer

I've always sensed strong yellow around myself. I have been told yellow with amber are strong around me
Old 01-11-2014, 09:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
Mine is white with gold and silver streamers. White means purity. I go offwhite if im mostly focussed on the practical day to day stuff and back to pure white if I focus on spiritual matters. Gold is higher level protection and silver is angelic influence

I doubt you're almost entirely white.. from what I've read white is actually just un-integrated light energy. White splits into other colours on the physical plane.