Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 23-01-2017, 03:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Really!
What is good as well as valuable is when a person understands/realizes the purpose of fear & insecurity when uncontrolled/tragic events occur ...
This knowledge allows a person to work w/effectiveness toward healing emotional pain to restore balance in one's life ...

This is something that's difficult, but if one can move onward and ahead in life after tragedy, that kind of strength is irreplaceable and to be admired and honored. I've read about your loss on several other threads and haven't had the chance to jump in and say I don't know how an individual can survive under such circumstances. My heart would be broken and never stop aching. But life continues and a spouse/partner (especially one that is a parent too) has no choice, as painful as moving forward is. I admire your survival strength and in sharing your pain with other members of SF. This kind of sharing of severe pain can help one realize their anguish just can't compare to what others go through in life.
Old 23-01-2017, 04:01 PM
Master
Being open-minded and non-judgmental in everything one does in life.
Old 23-01-2017, 08:28 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
Being open-minded and non-judgmental in everything one does in life.

This is true for some people like myself, but not others who find hate justifiable &/or consoling ...
It took every bit of strength as well as spiritualism I had to combat the all consuming rage & grief I felt from my husband's death ...
I also gave up karma because I did/do not want to spend my life thinking about consequences his future could possibly hold ...
For me, karma spurred hatred & more anger that prevented healing ...
I never hated the killer, the most I ever wanted to do was hit him on the head w/a phone book & ask how he could have been so stupid as to not know pulling in front of a driver at 75+mph then slamming his brakes on would not result in tragic consequences ...
Old 23-01-2017, 08:40 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
This is something that's difficult, but if one can move onward and ahead in life after tragedy, that kind of strength is irreplaceable and to be admired and honored. I've read about your loss on several other threads and haven't had the chance to jump in and say I don't know how an individual can survive under such circumstances. My heart would be broken and never stop aching. But life continues and a spouse/partner (especially one that is a parent too) has no choice, as painful as moving forward is. I admire your survival strength and in sharing your pain with other members of SF. This kind of sharing of severe pain can help one realize their anguish just can't compare to what others go through in life.

Thank you ...
This type of tragedy stays w/a person, however, it does not stop a person from moving forward if they are able to understand living w/anger & hatred seriously depletes the soul as well as cutting off love from others ...
There is only stagnation ...
Granted, its extremely & unimaginably difficult to overcome a senseless death, it can be done over the consistent years of grief w/alot of work & faith ...
Old 24-01-2017, 11:25 PM
Suspended
Knower
Jesus loves you.