Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-11-2012, 04:50 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings.

As i understand the term, 'realization' is the shift from belief to knowing.. the shift is is not a 'choice', though one may choose the circumstances favorable for the shift, it is the natural result of direct experience and clarity..

The greatest realization i have experienced is the recurring realization that the Cosmos is fully interconnected, a seamless sea of energy, and.. that i am an aspect of that 'sea', in the same way icebergs are an aspect of the sea, different states of the same 'stuff', yet each iceberg is uniquely shaped and different..

Be well..
Old 25-11-2012, 05:04 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Kind of a cheap, unintelligent shot at my deepest thoughts/feelings/expressions/questions, just to further your cause.
You're better than that Tzu.
No James, nothing 'cheap or unintelligent' on my part, i was sincerely hoping you would explore your deepest thoughts/feelings/expressions/questions.. that is my only 'cause', clarity.. i was hoping you would 'look' at your own words and 'realize' what you post is the signature of your understanding.. i only made the observation, it was the 'you' you say doesn't really exist that felt the need to characterize my post as "cheap, unintelligent", but.. yes, i am not what you try to make me appear to be, i am not 'cheap, unintelligent'.. you are getting upset at the mirror, my friend..

Be well..
Old 25-11-2012, 05:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings.

As i understand the term, 'realization' is the shift from belief to knowing.. the shift is is not a 'choice', though one may choose the circumstances favorable for the shift, it is the natural result of direct experience and clarity..

The greatest realization i have experienced is the recurring realization that the Cosmos is fully interconnected, a seamless sea of energy, and.. that i am an aspect of that 'sea', in the same way icebergs are an aspect of the sea, different states of the same 'stuff', yet each iceberg is uniquely shaped and different..

Be well..
Yes in my own experience that sounds close to what I myself could say what enlightenment is, I've been there, experienced it, but tell my what it is and i wouldn't have a clue lol.
Old 25-11-2012, 05:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Greetings..

No James, nothing 'cheap or unintelligent' on my part, i was sincerely hoping you would explore your deepest thoughts/feelings/expressions/questions.. that is my only 'cause', clarity.. i was hoping you would 'look' at your own words and 'realize' what you post is the signature of your understanding.. i only made the observation, it was the 'you' you say doesn't really exist that felt the need to characterize my post as "cheap, unintelligent", but.. yes, i am not what you try to make me appear to be, i am not 'cheap, unintelligent'.. you are getting upset at the mirror, my friend..

Be well..

An in your 'sincere' hope to have me explore, you condemn all of the exploration i have done where it opposes your own.
I'm not upset nor am I interested in being the butt of your cause, especially because of the english language and how it can fall short when communicating.
Try 'hearing' me an respond to that an please on't make accusations that are not true about me being upset at the mirror. Again, cheap, unintelligent.
Old 25-11-2012, 05:29 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
An in your 'sincere' hope to have me explore, you condemn all of the exploration i have done where it opposes your own.
I'm not upset nor am I interested in being the butt of your cause, especially because of the english language and how it can fall short when communicating.
Try 'hearing' me an respond to that an please on't make accusations that are not true about me being upset at the mirror. Again, cheap, unintelligent.
I am no longer interested, James.. again, look at your own words, 'realize' what they reveal about you.. it appears that you are not interested in civil discussion, so be it..

Be well..
Old 25-11-2012, 03:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Is there a 'final' realization pete, in this infinite universe?

I believe so , yes
Old 25-11-2012, 03:25 PM
Suspended
I realise I am hungry.
I remember I have eggs in the kitchen.
I realise I can make poached eggs on a bed of spinach on toast.
I realise I now have to get off my backside and make it.

That's three realisations in the space of three seconds. Woot to me!
Old 25-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
I realise I am hungry.
I remember I have eggs in the kitchen.
I realise I can make poached eggs on a bed of spinach on toast.
I realise I now have to get off my backside and make it.

That's three realisations in the space of three seconds. Woot to me!

too many variables and possibilities

For one thing I am not entirely sure I remember how to poach an egg.

Oh it was a metaphor...sorry ...I'll get my coat.
Old 25-11-2012, 07:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
I believe so , yes
I used to believe that also, but it doesn't make sense to me anymore ...
Old 25-11-2012, 08:05 PM
Master
Quote:

Greetings.

Be well..

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes in my own experience that sounds close to what I myself could say what enlightenment is, I've been there, experienced it, but tell my what it is and i wouldn't have a clue lol.

These are pretty deep experience of Self. Realization is an expansion of ego and energy-consciousness is a huge part of that awakening experience. Time actually slows down when in this state...as the awakening expanding ego steps into that which is beyond time and space. Realization is like taking off your clothes at the end of the day before going to sleep, one layer at a time, from the physical gross energy field, through the subtle mental energy fields, and finally into blissful oblivion - known in Sanskrit as samadhi.