Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-08-2020, 01:34 AM
Master
If you believe in karma, or what goes around comes around, or you reap what you sow; what we express in thoughts, words, and our outward behavior is what we are sowing, is what will come back to us. Thoughts, words and deeds, or outward actions, are behaviors. They are how we condition ourselves. As a person thinks and speaks so they become.

For most, the words that they say represent their reality, and there is a relationship between what we think, say, and how we act. Although we may think one way, say something completely different from what we think, and act differently from what we say. Basically lying to ourselves, and or causing internal confusion.

A person who knows many different languages usually only thinks in the language of their birth, the language they were taught at birth; even though they can speak, read and understand many different languages. There are “Words of Power,” words that we can speak which can penetrate or do other things. Deep rooted prayer is such and example.

The Hebrew Kabbalah teaches a course on “Words of Power,” there are also other religions which teach words of power. Words are codes, or symbols, and some symbols can be very powerful. With words we can do a vibratory attunement to various frequencies, this is what is attempted when a person does a verbal mantra. Mantra meditation has long been practiced around the world.

But most words are superficial and only have power when we personalize or identify with them. If you call a person a hoopyplaz they may laugh and say what’s that? But if you call them a creep they may get upset, because they have a reference for the word “creep“ and identify with it.

If we consciously dwell in the core of our own being, bathing in pure divine presence, in complete silence. Words from others will pass right through us and take on no meaning. The language of our deeper being is love, it is intuitive.
Old 03-08-2020, 01:46 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Good observation! Never thought about that ...

So far it seems to be just a coincidence, or maybe it's just that 20/20 vision isn't enough when it isn't backed by 20/20 comprehension.

I think it begins with the heart first of all. A want, a good intention, a hope, a prayer then flows answers. Blessing.
Old 03-08-2020, 02:30 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
I kind of disagree with your stated belief about heart, love, frequency, truth, importance. I hope you won't love me less for that.
It isn't just a belief, like it's some sort of label you're pinning it as, which you've chosen to see it as a stated belief. Which it isn't.

it's something that I've come to know and understand love from my experiences and what it's taught me. And that Love's frequency is of the highest. Which is why it's associated with truth. If truth doesn't hold some sort of importance, where does meaning come from?

They all come from the same place. All seeds that are planted grow, it's a matter of the type of seeds you plant. Which base your intentions, in your experiences. Are they of love, etc.
Old 03-08-2020, 02:42 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Yes love is the highest action we can take and the highest is love and the highest is the mightiest of all.

Yes learning to speak from the heart is to be naked, exposed, revealing your tenderness which can be hurt. So it can be hard indeed.

Yes I agree speaking from the heart reveals to us what we keep there and so it can be a learning process.

I'd like to hear what you value as the import an ce of love, if you would?

Thanks for sharing with me.
Indeed, it is. And love in a sense can make one feel naked, and vulnerable, especially since we all have our moments in life where we try to express from that state of how we feel and it doesn't get reciprocated, like one may be kind, and the kindness isn't returned or one becomes judged for what they show out of their love which is what can make that hard for other's.

It is a constant learning process from our experiences in life. They're what help one grow and deepen their understanding. Which helps bring meaning to one's life.
Old 03-08-2020, 02:59 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
If you believe in karma, or what goes around comes around, or you reap what you sow; what we express in thoughts, words, and our outward behavior is what we are sowing, is what will come back to us. Thoughts, words and deeds, or outward actions, are behaviors. They are how we condition ourselves. As a person thinks and speaks so they become.

For most, the words that they say represent their reality, and there is a relationship between what we think, say, and how we act. Although we may think one way, say something completely different from what we think, and act differently from what we say. Basically lying to ourselves, and or causing internal confusion.

A person who knows many different languages usually only thinks in the language of their birth, the language they were taught at birth; even though they can speak, read and understand many different languages. There are “Words of Power,” words that we can speak which can penetrate or do other things. Deep rooted prayer is such and example.

The Hebrew Kabbalah teaches a course on “Words of Power,” there are also other religions which teach words of power. Words are codes, or symbols, and some symbols can be very powerful. With words we can do a vibratory attunement to various frequencies, this is what is attempted when a person does a verbal mantra. Mantra meditation has long been practiced around the world.

But most words are superficial and only have power when we personalize or identify with them. If you call a person a hoopyplaz they may laugh and say what’s that? But if you call them a creep they may get upset, because they have a reference for the word “creep“ and identify with it.

If we consciously dwell in the core of our own being, bathing in pure divine presence, in complete silence. Words from others will pass right through us and take on no meaning. The language of our deeper being is love, it is intuitive.

I think our action carry reactions, and consequences. When we give love people like us and love u in return and so going naturally get in return. People love love and support the ones who love them and opposite to those who hate and break them down. Down clowns. Which brings me to the point where the ones who we love the least need it the most. My oversight in insulting the down clown hurt him and made him lash out in anger and hate but really he is a sad clown who needs support, nurturing and nourishment. Most people fight the down clown which feeds his hate anger fight. But love gives release, light. Brings heavy to light.

Yeah as we speak we become, words are direction and choices and we can be aware of them thru our words.

I agree wholeheartedly, words are power. Alphabet I indeed symbols of creation, pictures like you said. I don't meet many who know his bout them. Seems secret knowledge. I am surprised you know this.

Nice talking to you, an em nice meeting you!
Old 03-08-2020, 03:13 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
Indeed, it is. And love in a sense can make one feel naked, and vulnerable, especially since we all have our moments in life where we try to express from that state of how we feel and it doesn't get reciprocated, like one may be kind, and the kindness isn't returned or one becomes judged for what they show out of their love which is what can make that hard for other's.

It is a constant learning process from our experiences in life. They're what help one grow and deepen their understanding. Which helps bring meaning to one's life.

Indeed the heart is tender, and vulnerable yet when one continues on despite the pain they ride above and grows stronger and different ways open because we did not close up. Love is worth the pain.
Old 03-08-2020, 03:27 AM
Guide
The chest is where the heart is positioned. And where do you place your treasures? In a chest! In our chests we place inside what we treasure, the things we love. Our chests is covered with pecks, kisses.
Old 03-08-2020, 03:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
It isn't just a belief, like it's some sort of label you're pinning it as, which you've chosen to see it as a stated belief. Which it isn't.

it's something that I've come to know and understand love from my experiences and what it's taught me. And that Love's frequency is of the highest. Which is why it's associated with truth. If truth doesn't hold some sort of importance, where does meaning come from?

They all come from the same place. All seeds that are planted grow, it's a matter of the type of seeds you plant. Which base your intentions, in your experiences. Are they of love, etc.
I beg to differ. But you seem too passionate to have a contradictory discussion. That's okay. I'm not that interested either.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 03-08-2020, 03:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
The chest is where the heart is positioned. And where do you place your treasures? In a chest! In our chests we place inside what we treasure, the things we love. Our chests is covered with pecks, kisses.
What about non-English speakers?

Anyway, how do you tie these beliefs into "spiritual development" (the name of the forum you chose to discuss it)?

Are you saying that spiritual development is achieved by speaking from your heart? I try to understand what you want to discuss in this thread, if you don't mind.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:04 AM
Guide
Quote:
What about non-English speakers?

Anyway, how do you tie these beliefs into "spiritual development" (the name of the forum you chose to discuss it)?

Are you saying that spiritual development is achieved by speaking from your heart? I try to understand what you want to discuss in this thread, if you don't mind.

Well words are the same way in every language, in fact the differen languages seem to all work together relating to each other. In swedish the Chest is called the kista.