Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-05-2019, 06:39 PM
Pathfinder
The Journey

Hello everyone!

Here I'm gonna post about my Journey, searching for answers. They will be separated on parts, because otherwise it will turn into massive wall of text and will become tl;dr.

Those events that happened to me on the Journey started in 2011, once a month. There were other events that preceded them, which I will also post. In the Welcome thread I already post information about myself.

The questions I want to ask are: Is there anyone who has experienced something similar to this? and Is there anybody who can explain what this means?
In short "What the heck happened to me?"

June 2011
It was an ordinary night and I was going to bed at my ordinary time 3am. Little before fall asleep I looked at the clock, it was 3.05am. Suddenly I opened my eyes in dark unknown place, before me appeared a big black gate. It was made from strange metal and had weird drawings and Hieroglyphs all over it. The size of the gate was around 4 meters in width and 3 meters in height, it was massive. All around me was dark and silently. All of sudden a voice like thunder said 'CHOOSE..... To go back and forget everything you saw until Now( behind me appeared a dark lonely path that was leading to nothingness) or Go forward and learn the TRUTH'. I looked at the dark path and I thought that everything can over just like that, but truth was that I always wanted to know more about this world and beyond. I looked back at gate and put my hands on each side of the gate and push with all my might.

The gate opened with metallic sound and from it a very bright light comes out. A force pulled me inside. The feeling was awesome. I was floating in white warm light, I felt safe. While floating in there images started to flood my mind at fast rate about other planets, stars, galaxies and other stuff I can't recognize. Voices were chanting information directly in my mind. As if someone was uploading the cosmic encyclopedia in my mind. Moments before pass out I reached something similar to a Space Singularity. The moment I crossed it, I black out. I woke up in my bed and looked at the clock, only 5 minutes had passed. But the feeling was as if I was many years in there.

With this my journey to the unknown has begun.
Old 04-05-2019, 07:31 PM
Master

That sounds like a dream. If you were lucid, meaning you knew who you were, and you were in control, then it was a lucid dream.

You probably know all of that, as you know that lucid dreaming is an altered state of consciousness, during which your conscious can get in contact with your subconscious, and super-conscious.

You can use altered states of consciousness to get answers and guidance.

In the welcome thread you asked "Who am I? and What am I?". To me, even more important are questions like "Why am I here? and What am I supposed to do?".

Learning who you are, then rationalizing from that what you are supposed to do, introduces your personal bias, beliefs, and emotions, and distorts the higher practical truth.

You wrote about a seminal event of 9 years ago. I assume you are way further on your journey, and you've already received answers to those questions, and more.

It is your thread, and your decision of how to proceed. My suggestion is to start from your present mindset, beliefs, and questions, and make references to past significant points of your journey, as needed, than recounting chronologically all your journey, which might be of less interest to others, and might result in losing your audience.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-05-2019, 08:52 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you for your reply Inavalan.

I was lucid the whole time, but this wasn't a lucid dream, trust me. I have more than 300 lucid dreams in my Dream Journal and I know how they feel. This was a real event, there is one common thing between the couple of events I'm gonna post. I can't forget them, my memory of them it's like they were yesterday. Most of my lucid dreams are very vivid, but the memory they create are like normal dreams, you forget them sooner or later, unless you write them down.
Old 04-05-2019, 09:26 PM
Pathfinder
One more event. I will often call them dreams, but that does not mean that they are just dreams.

July 2011
I was falling asleep around 3 am once more. In the moment I closed my eyes here, I opened them somewhere else. It happened in a flash. I was in dark room laying on a bed, immediately I stood up and started to think what just happened. I was somehow stressed from sudden change in the environment and look around the room. It was normal room with two beds, wardrobe, coffee table and a TV. There was a big window with open blinds, outside had a powerful thunderstorm. There was a power blackout and I could see the room only from the flashes. Where hell I was, started to think that was just a dream and I pinched myself, but felt the pain. Then I checked the door, but it was locked. Suddenly felt something like a tickle along my spine and a bad sensation that something was coming. (it was like a six sense) I turned my head at the direction, closed my eyes and focus on the sensation. Now I felted it more clearly, something with really evil aura was coming at amazing speed. At this moment I started to wonder how to return to my home and panicked. Tried a lot of ways to return without a result ( like blinking rapidly with my eyes, said on loud voice “i want to return” and etc). Started to feel really desperate, but suddenly a memory flashed through my mind of a dream 5 years from that moment.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Sometime around 2006
This dream was part of weird series of dreams about a Voice that try to teach me some stuff.
The dream started with the same Voice from previous dreams. The Voice said that he had something really important to show me. Before my eyes a room appeared with two beds and some furniture, and in the middle of the room a girl on my age. I wasn't able to move my body, I was only able to watch. I felt a presence of something behind me from where the Voice was coming. The girl couldn't see us, we were just an observers. The girl was visibly upset and sad, because was constantly looking around and was frowning. The Voice said to me to watch carefully. In this moment the girl closed her eyes tight and puff the room changed. Now the room had double bed and two windows instead of two beds and triple window, and outside from morning had changed to dusk. She was still not happy with the result, so she repeated the action repeatedly and every time she did it, everything around her changed. Then the Voice whispered "she lost the way to the home and now she can not find the right universe". The girl had given up and wept for the house she could never find again.
The next moment I woke up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I closed my eyes and focused on where I wanted to go, "to my room in my bed". I heard something like whistling/clicking, and when I opened my eyes I was in my bed. I looked at the clock only 15 minutes had passed. I wondered what the heck was that.
Old 05-05-2019, 02:10 PM
Pathfinder
around 2006

Around five years before the events, it had begun with that Voice.

1)I was in our apartment and I was looking out the window when a Voice came out of nowhere and said, "Do you want me to show you something interesting?". Then all of a sudden everything began to change very quickly as a fast-paced movie. As if time was running very fast. Day and night were changing, seasons passed, rain fell and dried, snow fell and melted, blizzards and hurricane winds rumbled. Until everything suddenly stopped, an interesting view opened before me. Water reached the second floor, like a gigantic lake, but most importantly, the lake was frozen. As if the world's flood and Ice Age had taken place together. I had the feeling that I was very ahead in the future, because the buildings around were beginning to fall apart and people were totally missing. I was in some kind of a space temporal bubble. Then the Voice appeared again and said, "What you see is called space-time turbulence." (The Voice sounded educational) I woke up the next moment.

2)
It was a short dream about an important message. I was at the window in my room, the view was different from the real world. My attention was to the house on the far right. It was a day and the sun was in front of me just above the house. Suddenly the house moved from right to left, and the sun went down as the moon showed up. Then the same Voice from the previous dream spoke "One Era Will End .....". Then I woke up.

3)Six months after the previous one.
It was a direct sequel to the previous dream. The same view from the window to the same house. The house stood on the left side of the yard, and the moon shone upon it. At that moment the house began to move to the right side of the yard, and the moon hid and the sun began to rise. Again, the same Voice spoke "New Era Will Begin!". Then I woke up.

4)The one I already told.

When I was eight years old. I had a dream, I couldn't forgot.....

0)The Day of the Black Sun

I was on the main street leading to the city center. I was looking around there was no living soul. The city was empty, and no sounds were heard, even from birds and animals. I went forward with a slow pace as I looked. There was something odd, I knew it had to be a day, but it was night. There was a sun in the sky, but it was black and radiated a dark red light. (I did not know what that was at the time, but after years I realized that this was called a full solar eclipse.) I saw someone in the distance, so I turned left and went up the sidewalk to ask what was going on. As I approached, I noticed that they were wearing black mantle with a hood on their heads, like some pilgrims. There were strange signs like hieroglyphs on them. I was just going to talk to them when I noticed that there was only darkness instead of a face. Thankfully, they did not seem to see me because they just went ahead. In any case, I went across the street as I went to City Hall. Then I felt something like a grim presence. Suddenly a door appeared a dozen meters in front of me. A bright red light came out of the door, which seemed to pull me to her. There was a sinister feeling from the place, something bad stood on the other side. Then I wake up.

The pilgrims looked like this:
Old 05-05-2019, 03:31 PM
Pathfinder
A real life event, one month before the Journey. They are somehow connected.

May 2011
It was a nice spring day, and I and my family went on a little car trip. It was a fun trip, but something strange happened on the way back. The road we came was closed for an unclear reason, and there was a secondary road instead. In the middle of the road that connects to the main one, I began to sense something strange. I began to feel some presence that was very old around us and some energy that seemed to spring out of the ground. My ears began to ring, and my head started to hurt, and suddenly the time just stopped. It was a strange feeling as if I were between the time and space. At that moment something came into my mind, I began to see all my dreams over the years as a film strip. It seemed to be looking for something, something important to him. The energy from the ground was flowing through me like a river. The next moment the time went on again, and the head stopped hurting me, and the ears stopped ringing. Nobody in the car felt anything.

Then when I got back to my house, I checked the Google maps but there was no sign of that road, it never existed.

Maybe the energy recharged me like a battery.
Old 05-05-2019, 06:25 PM
Pathfinder
August 2011

Started like the rest, when I closed my eyes here I opened them in an unfamiliar place. It looked like a park between two blocks of flats. It was dark and deserted, only the street lamps were lit. I kicked something on the ground, bent over and took it to see what it was. It was metallic and has a strange shape. I cut myself on it and dropped it to the ground when a loud echoing noise spread around. I stepped back because I thought someone had heard me, I stumbled and fell aside. I hit hard and suffered severe pain in the place. I ended the state in the usual way and woke up in bed, but the pain continued.

Three days later, I got very sick as the pain was in the same place.

Sep 2011
I was too sick and nothing happened.:sick:

Oct 2011
I had not yet fully recovered, so the transfer was incomplete.
Closing my eyes here I opened them elsewhere, but I could not move. With my left eye I could see another room, and on my right I could see my room. The feeling was as if I was in two places at the same time. That's why I ended the state with my usual technique.

p.s. The Door I went through in my OP looked like a smaller version of this one:
Old 06-05-2019, 12:49 AM
Pathfinder
I somehow expected more replies for ~700 active members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

Learning who you were, then rationalizing from that what you are supposed to do, introduces your personal bias, beliefs, and emotions, and distorts the higher practical truth.

What is "higher practical truth"?
Quote:
You wrote about a seminal event of 9 years ago. I assume you are way further on your journey, and you've already received answers to those questions, and more.

After 2 years on five different Forums I have not received any answer yet!
Old 06-05-2019, 03:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityShifter
I somehow expected more replies for ~700 active members.

What is "higher practical truth"?
Why you are here. What you are supposed to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityShifter
After 2 years on five different Forums I have not received any answer yet!
I assumed that your experiences led you to already have found some of those answers. You'll never get them from others; you must find them by turning toward inside your self.

As I've already suggested: if you want participation, you need to give people something they're interested to participate in. People have short attention span, and with so much useless information around, who can blame them?

What answers are you looking for? What are your questions?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-05-2019, 03:12 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Why you are here. What you are supposed to do.

I already know that.
Quote:
I assumed that your experiences led you to already have found some of those answers. You'll never get them from others; you must find them by turning toward inside your self.
I'm already doing that, but that doesn't mean I can't search answers from external sources.
Quote:
As I've already suggested: if you want participation, you need to give people something they're interested to participate in. People have short attention span, and with so much useless information around, who can blame them?
Did you just call my posts useless? Don't tell me you are one of these folks that think OBE=AP=LD?
Quote:
What answers are you looking for? What are your questions?
I must quote myself here:
Quote:
The questions I want to ask are: Is there anyone who has experienced something similar to this? and Is there anybody who can explain what this means?
In short "What the heck happened to me?"