Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-09-2019, 03:44 AM
Ascender
Bunny What is bothering you?

Let's discuss what is bothering us. It can be anything, but let's try to keep it to what's at the most forefront that is bothering you.

Then hopefully someone can chime in with any advice or insights. :)

I'll go first... it is bothering me a lot that I feel like I'm not as good as I used to be, it's just irritating. That old version of me is dead and gone, but my consciousness strives for that experience again. I just need to go with the flow for about a year and I'll be good.

Please feel free to say what's bothering you too, and well try to help.
Old 20-09-2019, 06:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
I just need to go with the flow for about a year and I'll be good.

Yes. I feel you gave yourself some pretty good advice.

Can't think of anything bothering me at the moment.
Old 20-09-2019, 09:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez

I'll go first... it is bothering me a lot that I feel like I'm not as good as I used to be, it's just irritating. That old version of me is dead and gone, but my consciousness strives for that experience again. I just need to go with the flow for about a year and I'll be good.

Hi,

It is the intellect which strives for those past experiences, not your consciousness, as I see these things.

Those old versions of thinking are habits. As you describe, you are learning new habits. Go with the flow for as long as it takes and everything will be just fine.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-09-2019, 09:33 AM
Master
Perhaps 'bothering' me is too much of a strong word, but one can't help but notice things.

A few things that is evident nowadays is the transparency in people's behaviour and people don't seem to care that much about being seen for what they are or what they do. This is what happens when peeps have a strong agenda towards another, for they lose sight in how one is perceived.

The whole brexit scenario is a prime example with people putting themselves first in so many ways that it has become a truly ugly affair. It's the dog eat dog mentality and everything has to do with money and not much else ..

I suppose all the lies and fear mongering tactics that are rife nowadays and all the fake news and red flag situations just leaves one shaking their heads at it all in disbelief ..

x daz x
Old 20-09-2019, 10:57 AM
Master
The word grok. That's all I've got the energy for atm.
Old 20-09-2019, 11:00 AM
Deactivated Account
People are what's bothering me.
Old 20-09-2019, 01:52 PM
Master
I am feeling emotions in my heart centre, including in the damaged space which I just opened up this morning at dawn. For the 1st time in around 3 or 4 years.
And the damaged spot was already re-routed since late 2011. So all has been put back to 2011 state. I couldn't heal properly otherwise.

At first I was like ah joy I am feeling my humanity again throughout my heart centre. This is literally just from as of this morning.
But what there is at centre is also some level of pain due to not having been fully in my heart centre...and all of it now feeling painfully aware and in a sense new again.
I feel very raw and that's ok. It's better than no feeling at all. But I'm not really up for judgment of things I cannot fix or change, like who I am right in this moment -- or where I am right at this moment.

In the past I would have thought well this is really bothersome. But over the last few years, I would have given an awful lot to have this problem for the last few years. It was equally painful not being able to fully feel myself, my joy, my pain...I can't even describe it. So this is good pain and I can't complain...I have to just get used to feeling the burden of the heart. I hear this line from "Howl's Moving Castle" ...the heart is a heavy burden. And that's the deal.

The other thing is yes that when folks are so transparent and lacking in civility and decency...and just outright seek to use you and rub your face in it...that is bothersome. So yes, that bothers me
And LOL@ grok and people

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 20-09-2019, 02:15 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
I am feeling emotions in my heart centre, including in the damaged space which I just opened up this morning at dawn. For the 1st time in around 3 or 4 years.
And the damaged spot was already re-routed since late 2011. So all has been put back to 2011 state. I couldn't heal properly otherwise.

At first I was like ah joy I am feeling my humanity again throughout my heart centre. This is literally just from as of this morning.
But what there is at centre is also some level of pain due to not having been fully in my heart centre...and all of it now feeling painfully aware and in a sense new again.
I feel very raw and that's ok. It's better than no feeling at all. But I'm not really up for judgment of things I cannot fix or change, like who I am right in this moment -- or where I am right at this moment.

In the past I would have thought well this is really bothersome. But over the last few years, I would have given an awful lot to have this problem for the last few years. It was equally painful not being able to fully feel myself, my joy, my pain...I can't even describe it. So this is good pain and I can't complain...I have to just get used to feeling the burden of the heart. I hear this line from "Howl's Moving Castle" ...the heart is a heavy burden. And that's the deal.

The other thing is yes that when folks are so transparent and lacking in civility and decency...and just outright seek to use you and rub your face in it...that is bothersome. So yes, that bothers me
And LOL@ grok and people

Peace & blessings
7L
Acceptance of the pain of love and the heart is a beautiful thing. Forgive yourself for not "being there" and give yourself time.
Old 23-09-2019, 01:09 PM
Master
Aww thank you so much for the kind words BlueSkiez -- they were really lovely. I promise I will work to do so.
It's like being mute and having no words. But then one day finding you can speak again!

I have really been moved by a few things that seemed to speak to this.
One was the "The Shape of Water", where the woman was mute and basically overlooked, living on the margins. This is very much like my last lifetime, LOL...cept it was in the village and not in a modern city from mid 20th century like in the film. And I could relate to the feeling of being silenced inside myself.

The other is the investigative drama (Korean but subtitled) called "The Stranger". The main character is principled but had to get some weird surgery as a kid which lobotomised him from his feelings...and his parents couldn't really cope, so they are distant. The drs discuss privately that they cut a bit out of the part of the brain that makes us human, so that we can feel. So, he has to learn how to find his own connections to his heart and to others and he finally begins to figure it out as he gets to know others more deeply. However I happen to know this damage is equally caused by a shattered heart centre, what is truly meant by "heartbreak", and not just by a lobotomy or partial lobotomy (LOL!). I think the implication is that his heart centre was also shattered by all this as a kid, and it's also that part that is also healing as he finds his way back to himself.

Yer...good stuff. Good to be back, even if it's a bit in and out My sea legs are wobbly but I'll find them.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 29-09-2019, 01:08 PM
Master
What is bugging me, is why is there SO much fear, negativity and mistrust about any given scenario or situation?

For example, if a dietary food or supplement or alternative lifestyle practice is shown to have certain positive benefits in indicated cases, with say an 80% success rate, why the hell does everyone and their dog only focus totally on the other 20% of cases where it did not work or had detrimental side effects to totally discredit the overall efficiency of it?

This totally infuriates me and makes me want to get physically violent and I don't understand why.