Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 13-05-2019, 06:42 PM
Master

The number 7.

Something out of this world just happened to me, I have no idea what it means.So I was watching a movie and I started to notice the number 7, I saw it more than five times.Now, the movie ended and I decided to check the news, I just found that a child that was 7 years old just died and then being sad of this news I just stared at the walls in my room and I noticed a big 7 on one of the walls, this 7 appears backwards and it's created by the light from my room.

This is the picture of the actual number, for the first time I had the idea to make a picture so that I can show you some proof.

Old 04-07-2019, 02:50 AM
Seeker

What kind of research have you done regarding this number? There's plenty of information out there - and I'm sure plenty of folks here have an opinion about it. The conclusions you come to through your own research will likely be most satisfying.
:)
Old 04-07-2019, 06:13 PM
Lepus

Hello

Maybe the number seven could be your life path number? Simply add the numbers from your date of birth and reduce it to a single digit. Mine is eight and the planet associated with number eight is Saturn. Or seven could be a message from your guides. Look up the meaning behind seven.

Lepus