Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 23-04-2019, 12:28 AM
Tedmil

Worried about this sign

I had a romantic falling out a couple years ago. I made several attempts but nothing got me l closer to her. I quit trying and decided to avoid the part of the city that she usually is at to minimize the chance of seeing her.

I got a message a few nights ago from a friend who said they had tried to convince the woman to get back to talking with me and they tried clear up a big misunderstanding. The next day a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders and I was feeling great. Then to my shock she walked right in front of me and we looked at each other.

I've previously never seen her around the city except when we met up so for me to see her on the heels of that message is a major sign. I'm fascinated by the sign but if could I'd probably choose do without it because it makes believe that woman is all important for me but there is nothing I can do about it.
Old 24-04-2019, 04:17 AM
Pathfinder

I'm not sure if it was a sign or not , if a huge weight felt like it was lifted off your shoulders that's good maybe that's the sign &why it felt good , as of running into her sometimes we can run into ppl we havnt seen in yrs , so that's good you felt better that's all that counts. hope my advice helped
Old 24-04-2019, 06:30 AM
Master
When you were making your several attempts, what were her responses?
Old 25-04-2019, 03:11 AM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn infinity
I'm not sure if it was a sign or not , if a huge weight felt like it was lifted off your shoulders that's good maybe that's the sign &why it felt good , as of running into her sometimes we can run into ppl we havnt seen in yrs , so that's good you felt better that's all that counts. hope my advice helped
Of course it was a sign and a big one. My friend tells me they tried to help then bam next day I seen the very woman in question. Signs do not get any more obvious than that.
Old 25-04-2019, 03:31 AM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
When you were making your several attempts, what were her responses?
Standoffish. When I seen her in person and talked she seemed very shy tried to avoid looking me in the eyes but when she did she couldn't help but smile. Online she would shut me out asap. Anyhow I haven't heard from her but a door that has been closed for 1.5 years has been reopened.
Old 25-04-2019, 05:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmil
Standoffish. When I seen her in person and talked she seemed very shy tried to avoid looking me in the eyes but when she did she couldn't help but smile. Online she would shut me out asap. Anyhow I haven't heard from her but a door that has been closed for 1.5 years has been reopened.

Right. When you say falling out in your original post, were you dating or in a relationship at one point?
Old 25-04-2019, 11:23 PM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Right. When you say falling out in your original post, were you dating or in a relationship at one point?
Dating. She had introduced me to some of her family and friends. Later I learned that she had a boyfriend who cheated on her. The truth was I thought her particular friend was ugly and I went out of my way to be nice to her and it blew up in my face. One of her friends was pushing her to date another guy and they fed into the lie.
Old 28-04-2019, 03:56 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Dating. She had introduced me to some of her family and friends. Later I learned that she had a boyfriend who cheated on her. The truth was I thought her particular friend was ugly and I went out of my way to be nice to her and it blew up in my face. One of her friends was pushing her to date another guy and they fed into the lie.

Oh so she thought you were a player.

Are you? Do you have past trangressions as a player, cheater, liar? If so, work on them until they are resolved. If not, then your traumatized girlfriend needs to do some work.

Seeing her right after a friend did some work was a neato confirmation. It's a selah (a meeting, when one person sees you - really sees you, sees the truth). She's clear now and that's what brought about the face to face.

It doesn't necessarily mean anything more than "okay, that's cleared up now". But it could.

I think you should be clear with yourself. Make sure your past, or history if that's a better word, is resolved with no issues. Then, if you're interested in a relationship with her, make a direct but gentle attempt to contact her (postal mail, maybe - if you know where she lives) and tell her your intentions and feelings for her. Request that she respond so that you are not left in anguish. Be willing to accept that she might say no to you. Which means, cry your heart out in the bathroom after you write the letter but before you mail it.

I'm a girl so that's why I think these things might help. Goodluck.
Old 30-04-2019, 01:39 AM
Tedmil

I wasn't a player but I made my mistakes. My friend tried to convince her to talk with me. I believed that she and I would have a breakthrough. Anyhow, she has a boyfriend and won't talk to with me. I guess that explains why I had so much worry about this sign, it was was preceding disappointment. Time to move on.
Old 30-04-2019, 08:46 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
I wasn't a player but I made my mistakes. My friend tried to convince her to talk with me. I believed that she and I would have a breakthrough. Anyhow, she has a boyfriend and won't talk to with me. I guess that explains why I had so much worry about this sign, it was was preceding disappointment. Time to move on.
Sorry to hear it. May you find a good love, soon!