Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-08-2013, 04:19 AM
sparklen_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
A lot of the time when we observe these types of things, it's so easy to explain them away, but sometimes this special feeling exists that you can't shake - that they are special messengers.

Not too long after my son passed, I was driving along when this huge moth was fluttering at my windshield, right in the center and his size was so big, it was startling. My son was a very big man, 6-foot-5-inches and 400+ lbs. I choose to believe that it was a sign that he's okay and sends his love.
Looking back It may be a sign . It was kinda like the rear moth was pushing the front month, like come on move forward. Right now I'm having issues with my siblings. My mothers estate is in probate and I'm sole beneficery but my siblings have always taken advantage of me and i've had some of them giving me a hardtime but now that the estate is in probate they all have there hands out waiting for a check. My Mother owed for medical bills and not sure what else so I dont think there will be much, so I have a lot to decide to split the money or finally worry about myself and move on from my siblings
Old 30-04-2020, 09:10 AM
Seeker

In a shaman’s world view, everything is energy, and for them the word spirit and energy have the exact same meaning. Indigenous knowledge often includes a great deal of practical insight about everything material, for instance, how to use plants for medicine, food or craftsmanship. Their ways of understanding the material universe mix with spiritual and highly meaningful beliefs. Naturally, the way plants and animals communicate with us and with each other is also understood through this mind-body mix. Each plant and animal has its own spirit, essence, or energy which can be characterized as its own unique personality in the same way that https://dmt.vision/articles/102/ ayahuasca is universally referred to as “The Mother”. Nature communicates with us at all times, we just have to listen.