Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 03-08-2020, 09:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Shadow Spiders, Hypnogogic State, and the Watchers

Hi everyone,

I'm just messaging to see if any of you experience shadow spiders upon awakening?

I have regularly woken from dreams to see tarantula like shadows of spiders crawling on my wall or ceiling.

They are not scary. They move slowly. There is always just one. After a while they just fade away.

I often see them after particularly vivid dreams that do not involve spiders. These dreams I believe are related to real life missing people.

I never see shadows of other animals so for me it is a very specific phenomena.

I have also had experiences with the Watchers. These are ghost like figures that you might see when you wake up. They often stare at you and in my case they did not feel a threat - however before I saw them I felt strong negative energy as if I was being watched. I was surprised to read that they often do not have colour and wear a hood or hoody because this is exactly what I saw. The odd thing is, it was only disturbed when I slept in that particular room. A day afterwards my friend experienced the same thing in the same room but I never told him about it.

Any of you had similar experiences and what do you think about them?

Dan

Dream Prophecies dot com
Old 03-08-2020, 02:05 PM
Ascender
If I have a well lit apartment with a lot of natural light - I see the shadows in the daytime - I have often compared them to tarantulas because thats about what size they are - but I usually just call them lumps of shadow - there's not just one there are several

for my entire childhood there was a big dark figure that stood at the end of my bed at night - I would hide under the covers for hours and then finally peek out to see if it was gone but it would still be there every time - it started when we moved into a big haunted house when I was in second grade - my bed would also shake

this happened every night for decades - I would hide under the covers until I finally fell asleep every night - only in that one room - in later years I moved to different rooms and it didn't happen

since I left my well lit apartment - I have lived in two dark apartments - now I see black spots about the size of roaches or spiders -

I was in Oregon and there were a lot of spiders - so I always thought I was seeing spiders - but there was nothing there - now I'm in Arizona and there are roaches - so now I think I'm seeing roaches - but there's nothing there when I look

the black spots disappear when I look at them - but the shadow lumps don't - they just stay there and move around -- I think it's dark energy

I also have flash hallucinations of carnage and butchery when I eat meat - like ptsd flashbacks -- but I also see them when I stand in a certain spot sometimes
I have noticed it happening repeatedly in the exact same spot several times - in a few different places

Last edited by Hologram8 : 03-08-2020 at 02:47 PM.
Old 03-08-2020, 02:12 PM
Suspended
Master
My opinion - raise your energy vibrations so you connect to 'good spirit' - look online to how to raise vibes 'vibrations'... It will take some time to get those up, then loose any fear, and make sure the connection is good between you and your spiritual support 'Angel's'Guides'Higher Self' - raising your energy vibes is the way to do this, and 'tune in' to your support, speak to them regularly by voice or in your mind - good luck...
Old 07-08-2020, 01:47 PM
Pathfinder

Hi yes i have had the spider it was part of my dream i was having and as it was getting nearer to me i woke up but i could still see it crawling down the wall towards me but it crumbled and was gone. bit weird lol

You have nothing to fear but fear itself

Alan Turing: Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:22 PM
Gracey

I have seen them on occasion throughout my entire life. I see them on the walls and ceilings. some are large and some are small. i read somewhere that they are sucking energy from you while you sleep. others say it is our subconscious mind remembering living in a cave way back in history. i can't say for sure what they are, but i will tell i was shocked to learn that others experience them as well.
Old 10-08-2020, 02:07 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy amethyst
Hi yes i have had the spider it was part of my dream i was having and as it was getting nearer to me i woke up but i could still see it crawling down the wall towards me but it crumbled and was gone. bit weird lol

Silly me i forgot to add that i had some thing similar before and did some research on here i think and was told it was a hypnogogic hallucination.

You have nothing to fear but fear itself

Alan Turing: Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
Old 10-08-2020, 05:11 PM
Master
Parasites.
Cleanse your self and your house.
One time i saw a HUGE spider to my window.I had the instinct it was the manifestation of my fears.
Old 12-08-2020, 05:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Parasites.
Cleanse your self and your house.
One time i saw a HUGE spider to my window.I had the instinct it was the manifestation of my fears.

Fears eh? hmmmm does anyone that likes spiders see 'shadow spiders?'
Old 12-08-2020, 05:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santson
Fears eh? hmmmm does anyone that likes spiders see 'shadow spiders?'
What do you mean?(i'm not good with english).
Old 12-08-2020, 05:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
What do you mean?(i'm not good with english).

I am wondering if only people that don't like spiders see shadow spiders.