Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 12-02-2011, 03:57 AM
Master
Fish Critical Mass - What If We All Focused Our Positive Intentions...

Critical Mass is an amazing phenomenon...that when enough individual energies are pooled together, it spontaneously affects all the others even those far away. Wouldn't it be great if we all focused our heads and hearts on one thing......send love to our planet, peace to all who are suffering.... Any suggestions?
Quote:

We have forgotten that we are beings of greatness. We think of ourselves as limited when, in truth, we are connected to that which is limitless. At the physical level we are limited but at the mental, emotional and spiritual levels we have far more power that we may know or believe. We exist in the space of all possibilities yet we think, feel and act in limited ways. Let us today open ourselves to experience more of our inner being. Let us explore our beautiful inner world together. There is much that awaits us if we seek with sincerity and true purpose.

The concept of critical mass is that value which when arrived at suddenly and powerfully influences the whole. We have heard of the hundredth monkey principle where an entire colony of monkeys amazingly acquired certain behaviour after only a hundred of them learned it. This is magical and holds great promise, doesn't it? I am so thrilled and motivated by this principle. This means that if a certain amount of us in any community begin to live according to a certain principle, the whole is strongly influenced by it. Can we then use this in our daily life as we try to create a world of peace, love and harmony?

Let us begin with our family. Can we model a certain behaviour and influence other family members by our example? When a few members are strong in it, can we watch the magical transformation it brings to the others? We can do the same in our workplace by creating teamwork with cooperating members and watch how others are influenced by the example. We can also build community in the same way by working with those whose vision are aligned to ours and watching how the community grows in strength as our vision and example is firmly maintained.

Our presence influences each other. Do not underestimate this power. Even if we do not speak, we impact upon those around us with our strong and private emotions and thoughts. Let us become more aware of this. In our home let us express peaceful, loving and positive thoughts and motivate those around us to do the same. Soon enough the entire family will be influenced by this subtle energy. Let us transform our workplaces by being more conscious of the power we posses to co-create change as we work with others. Let us become community minded by becoming more aware of what is happening in our community and aligning ourselves with agents of positive change.

We have the power to imitate change in the world. Let us use it. We will have a better world sooner, if more of us do so. Do you believe in this? If you do, let us act now!

(Sri Vasudeva - 2004)
Old 17-02-2011, 06:28 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Any suggestions?
Umm.. be yourself.. live your truth..?

Much change is allready taking place.. my teacher said tonight a shift into the 4th dimension is now taking place in most peoples space (news to me) that some of the destructive games we were doing will be transgressed.. he was quite excited by the whole thing.. but I didn't totally understand or share his excitement..

The key to the shift is to live and be your truth and certainly share information if it's asked for.. the only other way I can think to amass such change is a get together in a group agreement, meditation (going to the power points ) one can affect more change on the world.. it's not going to take many of us to shift this world.. it's only like less than 1% if I remember right.. there's a number banted about like 144,000 or so..

Understand that at the heart of the shift.. we lay energy for change.. and than people choose to go into that energy/turn into it.. and that is how change is brought about.. that is exactly what the people in egypt are feeling.. they stepped into a energy of "this will not be tolerated" this is not fair.. we want balance and fairness..
Old 20-02-2011, 02:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
Umm.. be yourself.. live your truth..?

Much change is allready taking place.. my teacher said tonight a shift into the 4th dimension is now taking place in most peoples space (news to me) that some of the destructive games we were doing will be transgressed.. he was quite excited by the whole thing.. but I didn't totally understand or share his excitement..

The key to the shift is to live and be your truth and certainly share information if it's asked for.. the only other way I can think to amass such change is a get together in a group agreement, meditation (going to the power points ) one can affect more change on the world.. it's not going to take many of us to shift this world.. it's only like less than 1% if I remember right.. there's a number banted about like 144,000 or so..

Understand that at the heart of the shift.. we lay energy for change.. and than people choose to go into that energy/turn into it.. and that is how change is brought about.. that is exactly what the people in egypt are feeling.. they stepped into a energy of "this will not be tolerated" this is not fair.. we want balance and fairness..

Hi themaster,

Thanks for sharing.

I don't know about the shift your teacher is talking about... I do know that creating a strong and impactful energy field takes concerted effort by dedicated individuals and that when this effort is sincere and deserving it is boosted by grace - by the showering of blessings from the universe. I agree with you about being your truth. In a discussion or a conversation that has already commenced it is more polite to wait to be asked but a light has to shine somehow and a forum is a nice place to start sharing information. That's what an OP is all about isn't it?

Sometimes what people respond to and how they respond is more indicative of what the Divine is supporting at this time.

I don't know where you got your 1% figure. All I know about is the hundredth monkey principle. And I know that whenever I shift personally, everybody who is linked to me shifts automatically. That's personal power. If one can do it, imagine if everybody did it!

And to anybody else,

That's why I started this thread - to see greater possibilities and to see who chooses to get proactive with it. Sometimes I wonder who is to blame for the ills of our world, the one who commits the crimes or the one who stands by and does nothing? To me it is more likely that the one who commits the crime is an instrument or catalyst of the divine to see who is going to align with divine will, who is going to be a catylst for change, who is going to "put their money where their mouth is." Because when we do for others, we do for ourselves. And when we do nothing, we stagnate.
Old 23-02-2011, 09:34 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
I don't know where you got your 1% figure.
This should explain that 1% figure.. or perhaps the "the shift" since you’re not aware of that label..

http://spiritlibrary.com/christina-l...-5th-dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
That's why I started this thread - to see greater possibilities and to see who chooses to get proactive with it. Sometimes I wonder who is to blame for the ills of our world, the one who commits the crimes or the one who stands by and does nothing? To me it is more likely that the one who commits the crime is an instrument or catalyst of the divine to see who is going to align with divine will, who is going to be a catylst for change, who is going to "put their money where their mouth is." Because when we do for others, we do for ourselves. And when we do nothing, we stagnate.
Much of the change I read in your above text.. is the "thinking change" the "spiritual change" I do not see it so much as let's go start a "committee" or put people into political office so we can all get free health care

While I understand the idea of physical or action based change.. since all of reality is a illusion.. I also have to say.. why bother?

Change you.. to change the world you see..? you create what you believe and what you allow
Old 24-02-2011, 06:34 PM
Master
When I trained in Transcendental Meditation in the 70's, it was said then that if 1% of the population were actively involved in meditation, the effect would spread throughout the world like ripples in a pond. Maybe thats where your 1% originates.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:03 AM
primrose

UMA, that's a great idea.
Old 14-07-2011, 04:58 PM
dragon charms

And it has been said, that all life is a web, and we each are a thread :) I like it.