Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-04-2014, 10:09 PM
lovingspirit

About spirit guide

Hi there :)

Okay so I have a quick question about a guide. Awhile back I got an oracle card deck by brian froud which was his faery deck. In it he talks about how people can have a fairy guide. So I did a journey meditation and found one, and the name came to me randomly.

I felt her presence in the beginning but then I started doubting my self. I asked for a sign and then she would give it to me by someone yelling her name in public or seeing it in writing online in weird places. Today I asked if she could send me a butterfly, and to my surprise she did. I thought okay well its spring so I might see it in stores or around. However a few friends and I were playing on our Wii and she happened to choose the butterfly. So I thought maybe this guide is really a guide of mine.

Another thing happened to me when I doubted my guardian Angel. I was putting the necklace on and a name came to mind really randomly. I asked someone why this name appears, and she said "maybe its your Guardian Angel" the awesome part was, I was putting on a guardian angel necklace at the time I heard the name.

My question is, every time I do a journey, or use my pendulum and meet those two guides, I feel like they are my guides but then my logical self shrugs it off, even if they still send me signs. Any suggestions or thoughts?
Old 28-04-2014, 10:25 PM
Lorelyen

Maybe forget the logical rational thing!

You have a mind (that intellectualises and rationalises) and you have a soul (the base of your intuition, creativity and emotions). (They're interconnected in some ways) but when you encounter spirits/guides they communicate mostly with your soul - sometimes with words. And there are times when they might engage your intellectual mind: talk to you, answer questions (though many spirits seem to send flashes of insight and such almost telepathically) but mostly it's through your soul.

It's good to show respect to all spirits and, yes, by all means question things they may tell or show you, but never doubt them or make demands of them. They're there. Somehow you called them into your life and they'll stay until you banish them (hopefully never)!

Neither science nor logic can (at least currently) prove or disprove the presence of spirits. Science deals only with the material world. Spirits are in the non-material world. As you get used to their presence you'll forget about doubt and logic.

Cherish them............ and send them my best wishes!
Old 29-04-2014, 01:43 AM
lovingspirit

thank you for your wise and valuable wisdom.
Your right when working in the realm of spirit just forget the logical mind.

Instead of doubting them, I will thank them. I will thank them for all of the messages and omens they gave me, because they do have meaning. Thank you again!

When I call on them with my pendulum, I found that the answers are accurate more than ever, that says something.

Thank you so much

Blessings.