Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-04-2014, 12:22 AM
photojoe100

Circles Of Light

Hello All,
Thanks in advance for reading my post and thanks in advance for any info you may be able to provide. Be aware that this vision came to me after nearly a year and a half of the number 335 popping up in my life. Anyway, here we go:
I had gotten off work here in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and was waiting to turn left on a very busy road. As I waited for traffic to clear, about a 1/2 mile down the road in the direction I was to turn in, on both sides of the road I saw multiple small white, round lights blinking. At first I thought they were emergency vehicles responding to an accident, but then thought "I've never seen any emergency vehicles with white round lights." The sun was shining, visibility was clear and even from the distance they were blazing. I turned my head away looking for the flow of traffic coming from the other direction, saw that it was clear and turned to the left heading in the direction of the circles. As I looked down the road I realized they were gone when suddenly a huge round light, roughly 40-50 feet in diameter and about 200 feet off the ground appeared to my right, about even with the treetops. It pulsed once and was gone. It scared the heck out of me to the point that I screamed and said "What the f*&$ was that"??? I immediately looked at the other drivers around me, and realized they had seen nothing. This happened last Tuesday, April 8th, at about 6:05 Eastern standard time. I have not see it again, but 335 came to me twice on Wednesday and 3 times yesterday. Usually 335 will come to me every few weeks, rarely more than once in a single day, and never has come to me 3 times in a single day.
Thanks again for any info anyone can provide....:)
Old 20-04-2014, 12:41 PM
Knower
Wow...!

My humble opinion, I doubt will be helpful here, but from what I've heard (depends on what feels right for you) is that when you see number sequences (especially when it's enough that it blatantly gets your attention like someone wildly flairing their arms and legs and it's not just randomly happening) is that it's your guides getting your attention for whatever message they want to send to you. (For me, sometimes my guides do that to get my attention just to check in and make sure I'm paying attention or going 'Hey! Please pay attention! We have something we need to tell you!' which makes me sit down to meditate and see what's up.

With the whole intense light, wow... I'm not even gonna try and guess about that.
Have you tried sitting down yet to meditate or ask your guides for clarity about just what that vision was?
Old 20-04-2014, 05:06 PM
photojoe100

Thanks for the reply LoneFlower. That seems like a very good idea to meditate on the answer. It seems so obvious...:)