Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-04-2014, 01:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow
It's all in the title. Do they ever screw up? We all make mistakes don't we? Do spirit guides make mistakes? Any experiences of this.

If you've ever talked to a spirit guide, they all say the same thing. There is no right or wrong, so how could they ever be wrong?
Old 16-04-2014, 03:32 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaas
Sometimes it's better to not worry about guides making mistakes; rather we should worry more about misinterpreting or misappropriating the information given to us by our guides.

Any tips on avoiding these misinterpretations? Messages can often mean so many different things
Old 16-04-2014, 03:49 PM
Master

A spirit guide, or human teacher for that matter, is only as 'accurate' as their level of understanding and spiritual evolution...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 16-04-2014, 04:25 PM
Pathfinder

I believe misinterpretations contain lessons for me. They serve a purpose and contribute to the greater good.
Old 16-04-2014, 04:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazulu
Yes. Spirit guides make mistakes. And it's a beautiful thing. Last summer, my fiance and I moved into a new house with three cats. My cat, Wolfie, was suddenly missing. I love Wolfie and was terrified that he had gotten out somehow and was lost. Wolfie is a big black fluffy cat. Anyway, I'm panicking and so my honey reaches out to the spirit world (which she can do from time to time). Suddenly, she is impressed to go outside. She comes back with a big black fluffy cat. I'm all overjoyed that "Wolfie" was back. Except this big black fluffy cat has a more friendly personality, but also snarled at the other cats. So we isolated this cat in the bathroom. A few hours later, Wolfie comes out from under the kitchen sink and starts strutting through the living room. Margot and I looked at each other and I asked: who is that in the bathroom? Oops! :)

This is funny! Literally laughed out loud. I bet your fiance's spirit guide thought. "Doh!! My bad - wrong cat... What? they look the same"

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 23-04-2014, 02:51 AM
Yaoughta

True Spirit Guides do NOT make mistakes. It's not possible. Being outside of time they can see clearly. More often than not, it is not the Spirit Guide that was wrong, but the human interpretation of what the Spirit Guide actually said. Divine communication is channeled or downloaded to us to receive, but we still have to receive and interpret it for what it is. This means it goes through our personal filters and can often end up being something its not.

You also have free will and still have to make certain choices to allow for a certain outcome to unfold and be experienced. Your Spirit Guide can tell you that you will get a new job, but you may still have to "apply" for it in order to get it and if you changed your mind and decided not to apply you cannot say that your Spirit Guide was wrong.

Guides are like non-physical psychics. They have basically the same abilities as an Earthly psychic, but without any personal filters. In other words, they see quite clearly the things that will be. However, it still depends on you. Guides and psychics see probable outcomes. Out of those probably outcomes there is always one that is more prominent, or most likely to occur. This is the pathway that has the most energy attached to it based on your current thoughts and beliefs. This means that it is most likely to happen if you continue to do the same things. However, if you change, so do your probably pathways.
Old 23-04-2014, 03:13 AM
Administrator
Hello

I have always felt that Guides are there to do just that guide the path to show us the doors that are there and it is up to us to open them. There is no right and no wrong I so feel that all things good and not so good have a path of learning and growth. Its easy to say it got messed up but when we can give those events some time and space often we come to find there was something there that moved us forwards in a good way.

Relationships are a good example of that we can say we lost our Soul Mate and that its bad, and we can go into a negative space with that, but there is a reason behind that we might not understand in this life that might be pre set for the next life. I am trying to get out of a relationship that is very long term, but its not bad, as it made me whom I am today. That is a strong and independent woman that knows whom and what she is. So even in what I could go is so negative and bad in feelings around me so wanting out NOW I too can go to have the patients its done right.

I have good Guides with me, but they know well that I have to do the work and I have to balance out the Ying and the Yang in it all to find that place of balance that is right for me.

Lynn
Old 23-04-2014, 06:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Dear Yellow, i once had my master guide assign me a new guide. this guide spoke only in one thing. "flowers' i would see a flower, like a cactus or a petunia and be responding with ' what on green earth is that suppose to mean, or mean to me!!" , it was such awful frustration. What happened was once i learned the -lingo- of this guide i found people were telling me that my readings were like bull's eye arrows ever time.
Many times we speak one language and the guide or angel speaks another and many things can get lost in translation.
Here is an example from real life "physical relations", a neighbor of ours when
i was a kid had some daughters who were just playful, much like "The Dukes of Hazzard" , getting up to just play'n good fun, but sometimes raising a
few eyebrows. :) nothing bad or even mischievous.
Well, i called one of her daughters "a little devil" which in English is like
saying . "oh how cute she is a little energizer bunny, but a bit of a handful"
Well, that did not go over well at all. see, this neighbor is MEXICAN and that
phrase in spanish is like saying "YOU CHILD is satan born"
sooooo, much gets lost in translation between one human -group- and
another, how much more so can misinterpretation be lost between
race of men and angels?
!!!!

there are also times that the -connection-- gets static and the message
gets garbled and our own ego fills in the blanks. that has to be guarded against as well.

Thanks
I hope this helps.
Diijin.
Namaste
Old 23-04-2014, 07:40 AM
Lorelyen

It's far more likely that an individual interprets Guide messages wrongly sometimes just a mistake, other times delusion and self-deceit. People are so acclimatised to working/listening etc only on the light side that they'll often shun anything from the darker realms of their psyche.

I don't believe that Spirit Guides make mistakes but the expectations of the guided lead to wrong conclusions.

This is all quite aside from verifying which entity is doing the guiding. It's perfectly possibly for some "imposter" guide to get into someone's firmament.
Old 23-04-2014, 08:09 AM
lil

I agree with John and Lynn.