Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-04-2014, 07:59 AM
Experiencer

How Soon is Soon for a spirit guide?

To be honest, I am feeling totally fed up with all of the spirit stuff and numbers. I managed nicely for 50+ years before all this started happening 7 or 8 months ago and I'm getting to the stage where I think I was better off without all this happening. Now I am just getting totally frustrated with it all.

It began with doors opening and repeating number sequences (lots of 1111s to begin with). I understood that to mean A Change or A New Beginning. I heard my guide telepathically (or at least I thought I did) and that confirmed changes. I saw my guide many times (a white light shape). I saw another spirit (a yellow one) who did "something" to me, I really don't know what, maybe some kind of chakra clearance.

Then....I got a remote reading done from a medium who contacted my spirit guide and, yep, the white light appearance was mentioned, and some messages including Soon will come a Change.

All consistent so far but.....no changes have happened. So How soon is Soon for a spirit guide? I've waited 7 or 8 months and nothing new. The guides have no time, right? So...does it actually mean anything?

I guess I am also frustrated as my trusty pendulum, which has given me consistent answers, has proved to be wrong on something, so I now cannot trust getting answers from that.
Old 07-04-2014, 10:24 AM
Administrator
The best way to have contact with your guide is by meditating if it is your guide he or she will help you, they will not mess around with you , we all feel as though we have come to a stand still in our development in spirituality, but spirit only gives us what we can deal with at any given time, i think you are thinking to much of this change because of the numeretical numbers, i cant say much on that as i dont know much about it, go with your own instincs. never mind what anyone else tells you,

Namaste
Old 07-04-2014, 12:53 PM
Master

I agree with Native Spirit - and I wouldn't hold my breath. They don't have "time", so Soon could mean next year. Or it could mean as soon as you line up with it, and who knows what "it" is anyway?

I had this happen to me as well. I was not psychic until after 50, and began exploring how to channel. It was a really fun game, but when I actually started channeling, I admit after about a week, I began questioning it, and pretty much drove myself crazy by telling myself I must be crazy - so I proved it to myself, that the information I was getting was crazy - so I shut it off for a couple days.

And those were the most boring days of my life.

So I decided, it didn't matter to me if people would think I was crazy, or if I was making it all up, it was fun and I missed the fun.

It was the belief that I had to be crazy to be doing what I was doing that messed it up, but I had to work with that belief before I could let it go.

Changes occur daily. Each choice we make, what to have for breakfast, where to go for lunch, changes our future outcomes, so it is your definition of change that maybe is what you are working on. Are you expecting lightening to strike, and lo and behold, there is your answer? In my experience, you might not want those kind of changes LOL.

Just a different perspective....guides guide, they don't tell you what to do, at least not me. They usually ask, What do you want? Once you decide on what you want, you can ask for their help in getting it, and the help looks like: things will occur to you to do, or you get an impulse to go shopping at a particular store and there is a book that jumps out at you ... little things that, added up, bring about change.
Old 07-04-2014, 02:42 PM
Experiencer

Thanks both of you. Much appreciated and I must think carefully. Yes I thought lightning would strike......why show me a new path if i am not supposed to jump on it? Finding it difficult at the moment.

Thanks again.
Old 07-04-2014, 07:53 PM
Master

Yes time is infinite, and I it has made me patient. Especially as patience is not my sttong point. At times I get tired, but I realize when I am ready then things will be shown. Guides are just waiting.
Old 08-04-2014, 12:55 AM
Knower
Yellow, I know just how you feel. I've been contacting my guide/s through pendulum and meditating but still no sighting.

Like you, everyone is telling me to be patient, meditate, be calm, clear your mind ect. I guess that's what we have to do my friend.

What is helping me is getting on with my life and let it happen in it's own time. I know it's easier said than done though.
Old 08-04-2014, 02:04 PM
Experiencer

Yes I think you're right, Puggy. Just get on with Life and let things happen. Think I needed to just get that off my chest yesterday
Old 08-04-2014, 02:11 PM
Master
Hi yellow:)

I'd been waiting and asking for guidance for about a year and a half now...
When I asked for help one last time and decided to let it go and allow it to run its
course, that's when things started to shift.

The hardest part was letting go...thinking it's the end...but as it turns out,
it was only the beginning:))

Hang in there....your time will come.
Old 08-04-2014, 03:25 PM
Lilybugs

You are not alone Yellow, I'm sure many of us, including myself, have searched and expected this spectacular shining moment of clarity and change. What I have come to lovingly embrace is that it is happening everyday in the little things. The subtle signs, the synchronicities all those moments that make you think...hmmmm...smile, accept them & welcome them. The more we accept them-the more they will come. This acceptance allows us to shift and believe in our intuition, align with our higher self and live a more meaningful life. <3

In peace..Lilybugs
Old 08-04-2014, 07:42 PM
Master

soon is one of the most annoying words I find.

If you think of the spirit world as being timeless, then things happen outside time and so it's not something that can be communicated well.

Things are changing all the time so if you live with an attitude of something having arrived or been done, then you will invite the newness.