Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-04-2014, 01:08 PM
B_Tarot

Can your guardian angel change appearance?

I've seen my guardian angel Michael in meditation and he's always looked the same. But then he came to me in a dream looking completely physically different. I've asked why but not yet had a response. Anyone else encountered this before? Is it possible they are the same, or two different Michaels, or one is actually a guide not an angel?
Old 15-04-2014, 02:47 PM
Master
Anyone in the non physical can change in an blink of an eye.
Old 17-04-2014, 07:55 AM
NRynes

Yes, most definitely.

From what I've seen, spiritual beings only hold forms that make it "convenient" for Them to communicate to us. They don't really "need" the form, but it makes communicating with Them less scary or confusing for us :-)

Nancy
Old 17-04-2014, 09:09 AM
B_Tarot

Hi, thank you for replying. Perhaps he needed to look different in my dream for a reason, then, I'm not sure why, in the dream he and a lady were walking past me looking like totally normal people but I suddenly just knew it was him and I called out "hey you're Michael! You're my angel!".
Old 19-04-2014, 10:09 PM
Experiencer
Yes, guides can change appearance. Michael is one of my main guides and has shown to me in various ways, even intuitive people will describe him differently. He once told me that guides change appearance so we can best relate to them and that they often mirror our life by how they appear to us. Changes in appearance might be significant or a message. I noticed that when I was going through difficult times he would appear with armor and sword, during times of growth with wings and white toga, during major spiritual transitions he would just be a silhouette of light with wings and during normal circumstances like a normal person dressed in white. I see guides like those color changing mood ring lol
Old 20-04-2014, 01:00 PM
Knower
Yes they can change appearance. It threw me for a loop when I realized this.
When I first got on my spiritual path and met my guardian angel, he appeared as a he with armor. A couple years later he began appearing to me as a strong woman wearing blue jean overalls. Took me a couple months to get over the mental hurdle of realizing the energy was exactally the same, even if the appearance was totally different. I'd always thought that what they looked like when they appeared to you is what they look like. Not really the case.
To be honest they're more like energy. Any appearance / form they take on is for our benefit and to make it easier on us. I mean, think about it, what would be easier for us to relate to / trust? A glowing sphere of light, or a human figure with a glowy aura and looking awesome?