Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-07-2022, 05:45 PM
Master
Schizophrenia and entanglement

I’ve been diagnosed schizophrenia but a part of me believes it’s entanglement:

Voices, clan members and a woman- at least the label tells me it’s a woman..

Tactile burning pain and sharp point pains.

Getting A to B without knowing how- teleportation the only explanation???

Much of my psychosis’s have been spiritual awakenings..

I know the boundaries are blurred even with hope-

I get orgasms and head tingling, and tingling else where: I can communicate with some of the voices…

But when I’m ready for sleep tactile will start it’s really upsetting…

—————-

My paranoia with the government and how they will kill me.. one day..

I keep making life choices based to give me extra time… to live and comfort the self… couple years here and there.. gone like nothing belonged not even the days!!!

Lol

I’ve searched schizophrenia and spirituality but not much searching is it bad I have hope there in my mind there could be something more to these things and schizophrenia or am I sabotaging??

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 31-07-2022, 05:20 AM
Master

i have schizophrenia too, used to be paranoid as well. To me it feels like, being presented with weird 'signs' about what things are in such a way that I cannot deny them the way others seem able to. But in more general terms, I get access to parts of reality that others aren't able to, but there is noone really to talk to about it (the psychiatrists just want to 'cure' me or at least alleviate symptoms) and what with people at large denigrating the whole experience it gets very confusing trying to figure out what is what. So it is a matter of deciding for myself how to relate to the whole thing, which in some ways is very disconcerting because I am supposed to ask others how to do things before I do them... but in other ways is very freeing because I get to make my own choices about how I want to relate. Only problem is without anyone to guide me it just seems like I'm always getting it 'wrong' though lol... but really I know by now there isn't any such thing as 'wrong' unless you are buying what others tell you.. still the whole thing can be very disconcerting...
Old 31-07-2022, 09:54 AM
asearcher

from what I have seen lots of people who are undergoing a mental condition of some sort also have spiritual connections, can tell things and so on, but the trouble is they can get tangled up in each other and I suppose to a psychiatrist they can all seem as if they belong to the disease, condition. We don't know all the answers yet, in modern medicine, and everyone is still searching including the psychiatrists but they have to base things on what they know today. To think we know everything would limit us and stop us from growing. I usually use a phrase that is that is what we know of it now.

As long as you are hearing voices try not to get tangled up with them and what ever you do do not go and do what ever they say if they now start doing that, giving you orders. If they start doing that I would 100% say these are part of either low levels energies or part of the schizophrenia. Do not not have a conversation or emotions right back then. Observe, but don't act. You're your own man :)

I am more open spiritually if I sleep less, stress out more or am too relaxed, these are my conditions, hi hi. I by now try not to think of a reason so much for it, I only observe it, register it, because at the end of the day all I have is theories of how come this is, and I'm someone who wants a clear answer. Just recently in a dream I was observing conversations and decisions somewhere else and then later on as I got there some days later turns out that had happened and no way of me knowing so then i had to fake that I was surprised. I have had similar things happening before, it can be someone wanting to tell me something when we are to meet but somehow in the dream they already have, so then again I have to act surprised when they do. It was nothing I could have assumed they would talk to me about. The ones I have had this with are people I really like, or love, and who I think likes me too, or love, or know they do, but it always happens in my sleep, dreaming, not while awake.

You thinking the government is out to get you etc is part of your anxiety I bet and being watched, so not part of your spirituality or what is to come but it does increase the anxiety level if you think these are visions of the future. Too with your background experience in jail and so on it could be you have this suspicion of authority acting wrong (or right) in some way but someone having power over you - which again creates anxiety. I'm someone who very much wants to hold tight to my free-will-card and do not want someone to have control over anything and certainly not me, in my life, there's been too much of that in the past and then I just want to break free no matter what. I don't do it to others so I don't want them to try to do it to me. So someone else or other people having control, watching you is sign of that, a threat to your free-will-card and so on.

I can not say if these are your soul group members or part of the spiritual world in some other way or voices belong to the schizophrenia part.

Perhaps in time you can tell the differences, and only you can then do that :)

Last edited by asearcher : 31-07-2022 at 11:13 AM.
Old 31-07-2022, 10:33 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
from what I have seen lots of people who are undergoing a mental condition of some sort also have spiritual connections,
Schizophrenia and Spirituality light up the same areas of the brain, and the reasons people choose to use the prefix 'Spiritual' has nothing to do with Spirituality.

Do the Sages consider themselves as being Spiritual? Or reality being what is Spiritual or what is not Spiritual?
Old 31-07-2022, 11:17 AM
asearcher

They do?, then you know more than I do, thanks for sharing. I had no idea of that before, that they could even measure that in some way. I'm afraid I can't answer your other questions for now, Greenslade, but will think about it :)
Old 31-07-2022, 01:08 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
They do?, then you know more than I do, thanks for sharing. I had no idea of that before, that they could even measure that in some way. I'm afraid I can't answer your other questions for now, Greenslade, but will think about it :)
They can put a kind of wired-up skull cap on your head, ask you to think about specific things then watch what parts of the brain respond to it. It's been happening for a few years and the technology is progressing. They can also tell you what parts of your brain are processing how you see what you're looking at, and it's mind-boggling what your noggin does to what your eyes see.

While you're in question mode, what is the source of your Spirituality?
Old 31-07-2022, 02:07 PM
Master
Thanks guys-

FallingLeaves I would of never known, I think it’s a blurry boundary: I’d like to think these things are other realms and entanglement but a part of me has to understand it’s a hallucination.. I really understand schizophrenia when I get the burning and sharp pains, a sort of tactile- everything’s pain and there’s no running away from it.. I wish I could be normal but I come to understand and love my self- I have a therapist a psychiatrist & things seem to be going well, I have injections every month with risperodone… it seems to work 90% of the time!!!

——-
Them tests are great I’ve never had one just a msr scan but seeing the brain and everything is pretty trippy.. I’d like to believe that there’s a connection and we are just open to spiritual things… but I keep my sanity by understanding it’s a hallucination…

Maybe everything is a hallucination… we barely meet the horizons we all come from- you just can’t physically touch : we think we touch but it’s just the self or a exstention of our self’s-

We have to wait till the real body is manifested (not some avarta) the soul is so deep down the rabbit hole we will need it to manifest a body by its own centre…

To really experience life and care and affection- right now pain has found a way regardless - maybe it’s just pseudo…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 01-08-2022, 04:45 AM
Experiencer
I wonder what that state of mind is all about. Why does this happen, i don't know anyone, that would be diagnosed with this, or they just cover it well...

Anyway, nobody is out to get you and not every voice gives good guidance.

And to be honest, everyone got something, nobody is 100% perfect for my opinion :)