Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-06-2022, 03:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
And did your brother visited the moon? Or will we be retrieving your cat ourselves during the picnic? I love cats btw.

Full moons are a great time to project. The energy it emits makes projecting a little easier in my experience. .
He died, my cat died, about eight or so years after I got him. So I guess he got his dream in another form. ( my brother that is)

I don’t know what moon the cat was dreaming to do or be, while in his cat form... I think he was more just being.

Maybe it’s just memories that conjure up manifestation through certain elements?
Old 03-06-2022, 07:57 PM
Experiencer
oh sorry for the loses. I'm confident your brother succeed his dream.
Old 03-06-2022, 08:52 PM
Master
Explain more about the cat you could see on the moon 'before you had a white cat, how do you see a cat on the moon, or am I missing something - and anyone else with something to say speak up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Coincidence? - this just came up on my timeline from somewhere, man with a mike asking this 'space man' from the arc days some questions, not very convincing I must say when he was asked to put his hand on the bible, and say he went to the moon - we'll 'find out' here this powerful little AP group lol to how long, or maybe not - if we get there some of us, others here may see in a dream...

https://www.facebook.com/gitana.kita...1820430070592/

And here's the astronaut again, or actornaut as some people call them - will we ever know, some action here please all looking on, chatting...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 04-06-2022, 08:37 AM
Master
One-light perhaps I was tapping into the future of my world when laying under the stars and moon with my brother. I cant recall our ages, but I’d say quite young. A white cat named moon my future awaiting.. and I was connecting around ?? years prior perhaps?
Old 10-06-2022, 06:31 PM
Master
Hello everyone

Just wanted to say - hope you will astrally get the "moon-cheese"
Old 10-06-2022, 08:05 PM
Experiencer
Hi Izz! So far no go! and no moon-cheese either.
Old 10-06-2022, 09:05 PM
Master
Hey some chatting while we wait, this is good - remember Rome wasn't built in a day - we'll be working/learning stuff soon, takes time......

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 12-06-2022, 05:40 PM
Master
When I first started this thread here, I thought there'll be loads of advanced travellers been had a peek at the moon... I know couldn't be bothered because its boring - won't be boring when you fly over at low level and see us partying - hey count me in, prepare the landing platform.

He sings here 'better throw a party' - ignore the green green grass and the dying bit lol - its the party bit, its a high vibes song, makes us smile and sing along, as we will - just got to get there...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmOWKU37btU

Last edited by one-light : 12-06-2022 at 06:37 PM.
Old 13-06-2022, 01:23 PM
Experiencer
lol I don't know. I know a few advanced travellers, and unfortunately none of them, and myself included ever been to the moon yet. There are just so much more places in the Astral to visit. Have you notice anything yet one-light?
Old 13-06-2022, 04:12 PM
Master
Did you like my landing platform bit AstralTraveller - hey there's a thought on the things to take list, a trampoline, bouncy bouncy coming in... Seriously now, time is not right yet if/when it happens - ive been asked by higher knowledge to help Butiki Childrens Home in Uganda.

I was asked before a year ago and set many things up for them on Facebook and posters - but the job's not done, ive been busy elsewhere - I do have a link to it off my spiritual and the universe page... They are a small childrens home, and its so difficult to get people to join and help.

Must be someone somewhere been left money - so any help with just chatting on there with ideas will be a help - they just need beds and school fees.

Hey our song's just come on the radio right now - green green grass - a sign I hope, that we can make a difference there 'and' tell the world what happened half a century ago, don't say we can't do this anyone - help me make it happen in both cases.

And chatting here while we wait is good...