Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-08-2022, 11:47 AM
Experiencer

Will there be punishment

Hello members,

I helped my younger cousin with some assignments in first year, done half of his exam and two exams in his second year and a big project for him final year. All online. He's got his achievement

I will help students in the future. Maybe some will ask me to do all.

Will these people have to pay the price in another lifetime or if they learnt something they will not.

Spiritually and karmic what happens here with my younger cousin
Old 02-08-2022, 12:03 PM
Master
The system has a leak obviously if you can do that. If the earth school allows you to get away with such things than they possibly might eventually source such matters and might put a stop to it. How? I’m not sure?

The karmic link might be that your helping in this lifetime because you didn’t help him in another? Did you think about it that way?
Old 02-08-2022, 01:50 PM
Experiencer

Hey, thank you.

I didn't think of it like that, no.
Old 02-08-2022, 04:32 PM
asearcher

Hi, the only consequence I can think off is further ahead the ones who was supported or helped by you did not learn everything they had to learn on their own perhaps and it will show later on, when they do not have you by their side, when they do need to be equipped. Then again they might avoid that or know that and do something about it before it gets to that?

Added: too if they feel quilt in some way for having asked and been given your support/help and not done it by themselves? Quilt can result in consequences/karma too, I'm afraid, but how knows maybe for the better at the end of the day? :)

Last edited by asearcher : 02-08-2022 at 06:07 PM.
Old 02-08-2022, 05:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff779
Spiritually and karmic what happens here with my younger cousin
Karma applies to all. Karma interacts with karma as well, does it not. Do we even contribute to it. What about repeating karma. Look to karma as the whole it is. Remember punishment is not what happens.
Old 02-08-2022, 08:18 PM
Administrator
I think you need to be careful because what has your cousin learnt.from you doing his Exam?.
If you get found out Both of you will get in Trouble he could even be kicked out of collage because of it.
Every action has a Consequence.

Namaste
Old 03-08-2022, 01:59 AM
Master
Rather than the word ‘punishment’, let’s use the word ‘correction’ or rather ‘self-correction’ from the soul’s point of view rather than ego’s impulse.

Some asks for help. You offer it. Then the question about ethics comes in, judgment comes in, with several interpretations, the Rashomon effect. Analysis is paralysis.

Life is short. Free flow, enjoy! In resonance with love.
Old 03-08-2022, 02:36 PM
asearcher

I thought of another thing, you Guff, feeling worried, making this thread wondering about their karma in this, that is you too feeling quilt having been part of it somehow maybe? so no good there either, I'm afraid? But this is what mistakes are for, when it feels bad we don't repeat it, hopefully?

I'm a screw-up myself so I'm not one to judge :) This too is what life is for, making mistakes and then moving past it.
Old 04-08-2022, 10:39 PM
Master

I agree with Native spirit.
Old 05-08-2022, 05:08 AM
Experiencer
As Native Spirit pointed out, actions have consequences. When you take action you're accepting that, and it's part of the reason why it's quite important to always be able to feel good about what you do. If you've got mixed feelings, or you don't feel good about it, don't do it. And generally, if you feel a need to keep it secret, definitely don't do it.

It's kind of like gambling or taking a risk. If you aren't ok with ALL the possible outcomes (winning and losing), don't do it.