Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 25-02-2021, 04:16 PM
Master

Replies and Clarifications 9B …

hazada guess … et al …

Please remember my offerings on how the various Negative Forces will move to stop you. Not only do they have the ability to do so … but they know what will stop each individual basing their knowledge on what has stopped them before.

“I’m too busy … “ is about as common as breathing air. Most of what is done in daily life … ( save for working to pay the bills and responsibilities directly to family ) … is done by choice and not for your survival here.

Obstacles will *always* be placed in your way. Let me again emphasize the word *ALWAYS*. Even the Masters have to deal with obstacles when walking these worlds.

The Negative Forces do not throw lightening bolts and floods in your way … although that certainly is an option. They move people into your way … who will steer you towards a scenario that will stall or block or hinder your way … again … and again.

All of this … most every instant … is a sorting out process. Sincerity reigns supreme … excuses do not … even “reasonable and valid” ones.

The virtues of strength, courage, stamina, perseverance, tolerance, determination, sincerity … these are not games. These are not “kinda” virtues. Why do you think the Path takes so long ?!

The quickest way back to God is to deal with your daily life. That’s where the “tests” can be constant and continuous. Once a decision is made to take another step towards sincerity, dedication, determination … all of that … once you make that decision … the game of obstacles will take another step to demand more of your time and attention. It gets worse … and when you finally get a toehold … the various forces will simply hop to another style of demand.

And always … always … always … it is your choice. No one said they would be simple, easy choices. What kind of sorting out process would that provide?

hazada … a lot of these beginning steps can be done while you are “busy.” If this is your first encounterl into inner discipline … then you are in for quite the adventure. EVERY-one goes through this. The only way that this might be “easier” for some … is that they find inner discipline … easier. Maybe they’ve used it in other aspects of their life. The possibilities are endless.

One viewpoint that often helps me … if I let “this” ( whatever ) stop me now … this simply gives the Negative Forces a reinforced option to use against me “next time” … and who knows what kind of life I will be living “next time.” I might as well deal with it since I am aware of it now.

Inner discipline is the name of the game. There is a reason why it is little discussed anywhere … let alone in forum boards. No one likes it. It is neither pleasant nor easy … at least as far as ones mental perspective is concerned. Mind wants you to continue just the way you are now … and have always been.

Obstacles can be ruthless. You do not have to go through them. You can go over, around, under … or bring out the fire power and blast away. Energy against often makes them stronger. Stealth moves often save the day.

I will try to put in a more “on topic” post tomorrow.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 25-02-2021, 04:54 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
Replies and Clarifications 9B …
hazada guess … et al …
Please remember my offerings on how the various Negative Forces will move to stop you. Not only do they have the ability to do so … but they know what will stop each individual basing their knowledge on what has stopped them before.
I will try to put in a more “on topic” post tomorrow.
Thanks zorkchop.You see I am in the process of branching off into a completely new path and am fighting my mind in the process. I know it is right for me but my mind keeps throwing obstacles at me.In other words I am in the middle of a huge personal battle at the moment, but one that I am convinced i will win in the end.These few weeks of Lockdown here in the UK are giving me a breather so to speak, in preparation for what's to come.
Old 26-02-2021, 05:06 PM
Master

Consideration Fifty-Five …

Overview One …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

If you haven’t come to terms with the precept by now … let’s try to clarify a bit. Running through all of Existence … there is a wisdom … an intelligence … a life force. The varieties IT takes are endless. Everything in Existence gains its vitality from this source … from the lowest to the highest. This would be the pure Divine Spirit … by whatever name one wishes to use … the determining factor being that this “level” of Spirit is the complete “positive” aspect of IT. From the Fountainhead … IT is pure. Being at the upper, positive end of polarity … there is no “negative” element here.

The negative element is added at the upper end of the Etheric Plane … just below the last plane of pure Spirit of the 5th Plane … Sat Lok … also by other names. Again … above this “level” there is no negative element. It is positive only. Below this “level” … it’s a different ballgame.

The ancient statement of “I think therefore I am” … gives rise to the analytical mind of lower world or psychic existence. By this statement one acknowledges that … within the lower worlds … there is material existence … and that all wishes to survive.

There is a cleansing / purifying / learning process to undergo as one advances upward … or outward … however one wishes to relate to this. The newly created Soul has no baggage … but then is born into the lower worlds where “lower mind” has been manifested to all for eons. Having absolutely no experience as to what this “lower mind” can and cannot do … Soul allows this mind to out-create him … unknowingly. From this point on … the struggle … and the schoolroom … begins. This level of mind that begins to out-create Soul is the subconscious … that aspect of mind that stores habitual patterns so that the conscious mind does not have to be constantly taxed during normal life. What would happen if you had to learn to walk again every time you stood up? Or to talk again? Or to remember that a red light means stop?

Repeating behavior and beliefs are relegated to habit … and stored in the subconscious. We live from these … habitually … but unconsciously. These patterns carry over from one lifetime to the next … and since we can rarely put into words what our subconscious has stored in our current lifetime … we certainly cannot explain what we have brought with us from thousands of previous lives. All of this is meant to assist … but until it is understood and controlled … it creates more mysteries than we wish to contend with … and our lessons continue … and continue it will until each individual in his own way and time learns to make Soul Itself the prime creator in his life. Until then … man will constantly look to something outside of himself for worth and responsibility.

Eventually one sets out to identify and then revise the limitations one has accepted to live from. Origins of many of these limiting behaviors and patterns can be determined and revisions often happen relatively quickly. Some are just a nuisance and do not have to undergo heavy revision or purification. You can just recognize their habitual presence and then take steps to over-rule as long as necessary within specific experiences.

Obviously … one cannot “purify” as long as one things that lying, cheating, and stealing is a viable way of life. Whittling away at these rather obvious limitations … one slowly takes on the more subtle yet commanding habits and patterns. It is a long, long process that we each live … whether we like it … or believe it to be “unfair” … or not. Success comes when we lean to recognize erroneous patterns and take the responsibility for their correction. Even their “correction” can turn into a series of successive experiments. When something begins to “work” … you can ride this unless or until it later shows itself again to be limiting.

The negative mind dwells in matter, energy, space, time. The mind itself gains its information from direct experience … mostly visual and auditory … and mind collects and stores all past data in visual images that are used to compare what “has been” to “what is” at the current moment. Movies and books add to this wealth of information used to “analyze” what has happened to what is happening. Without this storage of past information … mind would be of little use. “To keep us from making the same mistakes as we have made in the past” … is a great part of the designed purpose of having a mind in the first place. It must compare … it must dissect … it must analyze … mostly done subconsciously … and faster than the blink of an eye.

The “positive mind” dwells in the all-creating Essence of Life … governed by Soul … carried on here in the lower worlds by Soul using Its mental faculties under full control. Polarity exists within these lower worlds. One learns to work within its limitations … and to knowingly walk the upper worlds for Its overall awareness. Without the polarity of positive and negative … the manifestation of teachable scenarios and the psychic polarities of high / low … good / bad … right / wrong … would not be possible.

A real teacher does little more than point the way … whispering the pitfalls and traps … but allowing each individual to listen or not.

A monumental struggle is when the individual looks outside oneself for results … expecting to “work on this or that” and it will come around. Since the precepts of “As above so below” and “As the inner so the outer” prevails … it is the inner work that carries the day. By this I mean … the virtues of truth, nobility and aesthetics lead to success … and we are here to learn the inner patterns that will allow these to prevail in our lives … which in turn will be carried outward into external experience.

This one got long … sorry.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

Soul manufactures Its own cage.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 26-02-2021, 06:47 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Consideration Fifty-Five …

Overview One …
If you haven’t come to terms with the precept by now … let’s try to clarify a bit. Running through all of Existence … there is a wisdom … an intelligence … a life force. The varieties IT takes are endless. Everything in Existence gains its vitality from this source … from the lowest to the highest. This would be the pure Divine Spirit … by whatever name one wishes to use … the determining factor being that this “level” of Spirit is the complete “positive” aspect of IT. From the Fountainhead … IT is pure. Being at the upper, positive end of polarity … there is no “negative” element here....

Now that post zorkchop was excellent and one that I truly understood.That post I will truly remember it helps me more than you will understand,Thankyou.
Old 01-03-2021, 04:14 PM
Master

Considerations Fifty-Six …

Overview Two …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Continuing from Overview One …

What often stops this entire process is tension. We want this … we want that … and when it doesn’t happen … this causes tension … we begin to “work harder” to bring it about … we become an effect of looking outwardly … and it all fulfills itself in much less than what we want. If we make demands and want something material … or outwardly … all of this is “effect” anyway … brought into manifestation by someones cause somewhere at some point in time. We further our desires and demands for outer material features … and are caught in the loop. We tend to focus on what is missing rather than on what is desired … what is “wrong” in our lives ( effect of past design ) rather than on the way we want it as an end game … and living in the feeling of the end game until it finally manifests in our personal life.

This does not mean that we must do away with all materialism around us. There is balance. There is a middle path to everything. Just a little … but not too much. Enough to be content. Not promoting power over anything but ourselves … and our own viewpoints.

Eventually we learn the balance of Life … and look around to uncover where and how we can assist others to learn what we have learned. We begin to work for the Whole … rather than for Self. As this begins to prevail in our lives … we learn that each individual is where they are … and all are not eager to learn. Habit still controls them. And so … we allow each to live and learn at their own pace … in their own way and time … and wait for those that are eager to learn to show themselves. In the meantime … we assist all we can … often quietly … without fanfare. We learn that we should not do for others what they must learn to do for themselves. We learn that others are fulfilling their karmic implications and that they must fulfill those debts. We learn that others would rather follow their old habitual patterns rather than risk learning what is unconventional. We learn that most are out to have “fun” and that Greater Truth is quite low on their priority list. We give them their space … and find other ways to serve LIFE.

ALL … have free will. We must never lose sight of this.

We learn that many believe truth to be untrue … and that which is untrue is believed to be true. Few will listen. The virtues of forgiveness, patience, tolerance, kindness … all prevail. Accept Soul in others for what It knows at the moment … and wait for a willingness and an eagerness to learn beyond the limiting habits and patterns.

Baby steps are often the name of the game. Though many claim life-changing, monumental experiences … when viewed in the entirety of the life of Soul as the whole that It is … they are still small steps leading onward.

With any experience anywhere … if it were absolutely unnecessary … it would not be part of the schoolroom. Everything adds to the whole that each of us understands ourselves to be … and there we live … by our design … in an endless opportunity to be most anything we want … this side of actually being the Fountainhead ITSELF.

“Below” that Central God … that absolute Central Core … we can be anything we wish … as long as we are willing to be responsible for our decisions … on all levels … to all of LIFE.

The “End Game” is not that difficult to understand. We are here to understand LIFE as the Whole that IT is … and to responsibly serve IT … in the way that we best fit into it all via our individual strengths.

What often makes it difficult is that we cannot … and / or will not … get out of our own way and learn what is necessary to learn. Our own minds capture us and hold us hostage to outmoded and limiting beliefs. This is something Soul must learn … and then Soul has to learn how to prevail against Its own very stubborn and powerful mind.

As is often said … Truth is NOT what one believes it to be. It tends to be even more unbelievable than what we have been taught for eons. Mind wants to simply read another book or visit another web site or ashram … and greater truth will be learned. As one advances from grade to grade within the overall schoolroom … yes … there are aspects of learning from books and the “teachers” of the psychic worlds. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. As long as this fulfills you … or as long as you know nothing of what is beyond … then you are perfectly where you should be.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

The only way to get rid of desire is to form a better attraction in the opposite direction. This is a Universal Law.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 02-03-2021, 09:47 AM
hazada guess

This is where I bow out of following this thread as I don't think it applies to me.I bear no offence to you zorkchop,infact what you write, to me, seems all true.
You see I incarnated into this world for a reason which, I know has now been fulfilled.I know my fate and am now waiting for it to come about. I am going through a period of rest at the moment before carrying on with the next chapter of my life.
Thank you for filling in some gaps for me and I wish you well.
Old 02-03-2021, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Consideration Fifty-Five …* excerpt*
Running through all of Existence … there is a wisdom … an intelligence … a life force. The varieties IT takes are endless. Everything in Existence gains its vitality from this source … from the lowest to the highest.
This would be the pure Divine Spirit … by whatever name one wishes to use … the determining factor being that this “level” of Spirit is the complete “positive” aspect of IT. From the Fountainhead … IT is pure. Being at the upper, positive end of polarity … there is no “negative” element here.
Yes, just pure sat sang to me!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-03-2021, 03:47 PM
Master

Consideration Fifty-Seven …

Overview Three …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

The solution for every problem … is through the individual consciousness. We can certainly receive and accept encouragement and strength from others … but it is our own consciousness that must receive and then live the “end game.” If we cannot solve an issue … there is something within that is holding us back, limiting us, or making things difficult for us. Sometimes … these issues take lifetimes to uncover and understand … let alone to revise.

Within the lower psychic worlds … anyone can learn to do most anything … mostly for the purposes of personal possession and power. Again … as long as each individual is acceptant of the karmic responsibilities of each action, thought, word, deed … there is absolutely nothing wrong with this. This is the schoolroom … in action. The lower psychic worlds are attractive … no mistake about that … but one learns that it is “attractive” to the mind and emotions.

Greater Truth demands that one moves beyond … when and if one is ready. It takes more than “I wanna.”

Another incredibly valuable truism is … what is important … is invisible. It is not solidly material. This carries on throughout many levels. Most of Existence is “invisible” to the human eye.

Eventually all come to the principle of “dying daily” … and ultimately dying many times a day. This simply means that an old habit or pattern … or effect … or routine … or belief … is let go of … for the moment … is released … and a new viewpoint goes forth for the moment. Eventually … the new replaces the old. You learn to raise yourself above the body consciousness … all the habits and patterns one holds to currently live … and to practice anew … to believe beyond … to be beyond ones limitation even for a moment … and then build on that moment … and continue doing so for as long as one wishes to “live there” … bring the “there” … to “here now” … again … even for the moment. A single step builds.

As comes very apparent … the entire approach of trial-and-error can be cut a bit shorter by finding someone who has been to where you wish to go … and listen to that person. This holds true from taking a trip to a foreign country to buying a house to first-time parenthood to learning the piano to most everything. Find those that have succeeded before you and follow their advice. When it comes to uncovering greater Truth … mental opinion, philosophy, and religious practices have led “those who know” to teach “those who know less.” The entire available sets of teachings of and within the lower psychic worlds all lead to a bottleneck and to a massive void at the “top end” of the subconscious or etheric realms. Those who truly know how to maneuver beyond this point are a relative handful. These entities are unlike any one has met before.

Many believe one can do without these individuals. Many are so suspicious that they trust no one that promotes “I know the way … and I know the only way.”

As I’ve hinted to you before … just consider … all the levels and aspects and facets of Self that you will face and revise … in order to move beyond. What will it take for any individual to apply Self to this level? No one knows … often … not even the individual himself. And since everyone has “eternity” to figure all of this out … LIFE has no problem in waiting. It is *in* you all the time. You are … living potential … as far as you can conceive.

There *is* a viewpoint from the real Self … and it can be had. If it could not … this entire schoolroom scenario would be a con.

So much is eventually gained by living within complete Faith that all of this is true and exists … and can be done … rather than relying on personal power and strength to run ones individual life. One can only shake ones head when considering just how far one has come when they come to this phase of the Path. It is astounding. How many times have you been born? How many times have you “died”? How many times have you been father, mother, child, soldier, slave, rich, poor … anything you can conjure up. You have been them all … for you cannot learn the lessons each of these experiences offers if you have not lived them fully. We are all bound by mind and matter until we wish to move beyond … and focus on doing so.

Intellectually … we may know a lot about this. Practically … we know very little. We can read every “How to” book in the world on golf … be able to quote page and statement … be a true master of the written word … but until we step out onto the golf course … we know nothing. Intellectuals live within their theories and opinions … an obvious major part of the entire schoolroom.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

Soul manufactures Its own cage … by locking Itself into limiting states of consciousness.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 06-03-2021, 12:58 AM
''The lower psychic worlds are attractive … no mistake about that …
but one learns that it is “attractive” to the mind and emotions.''

I loved this! Yes...very inspiring...to me, anyway...so true! Then, THIS, below!
So good to have in words on this forum for those that find it.
Ha! "The.... viewpoint from the Real Self."

So much is eventually gained by living within complete Faith that all of this is true and exists … and can be done … rather than
relying on personal power and strength to run ones individual life.
One can only shake ones head when considering just how far one has come when they come to this phase of the Path.
It is astounding. How many times have you been born? How many times have you “died”?
How many times have you been father, mother, child, soldier, slave, rich, poor … anything you can conjure up.
You have been them all … for you cannot learn the lessons each of these experiences offers if you have not lived them fully.
We are all bound by mind and matter until we wish to move beyond … and focus on doing so.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-03-2021, 01:16 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Consideration Fifty-Seven …
Tidbit …

Soul manufactures Its own cage … by locking Itself into limiting states of consciousness.

Paper chains. Ha!

Closed Thread