Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 24-01-2021, 10:26 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
Authentic Masters are NOT easily found.

Yesterday:

Quote:
Finding a true, authentic Master is relatively easy …

zorkchop, thanks for your posts and time as I said but it's not my discomfort you have to worry about. I'm not uncomfortable - I'm merely pointing out an astute observation. I'm sorry that that causes you discomfort.

I'm all for Masters/Gurus and such, and if one finds it, a boon no doubt (if one encounters a real one, that is) but setting up some secretive style and method that surpasses all traditons/religions sounds, quite frankly, cult like. Same with the super secret ideas and promise of God lands.

It's not that I don't support the possibilities, and likely manifestations in consciousness, but when those possibilites are put up as out of reach or somehow outside of all religions, traditions and such, ("limited" Jesus, Buddha etc). then surely to me that's a little, red flag.

Turning an honest question unto the problem of the questioner seems to be .. interesting .. but also odd, to say the least.

For this reason, I'm certainly grateful for the ideas and thoughts you have shared over the last few months, but I'm happy to report it's a clear pass from here.

Be well, and good travels on your path and the belief systems that you personally hold dear. May they be good.

JL
Old 24-01-2021, 10:28 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
One of the most powerfully destructive mental neuroses mankind has is the concept and desire for a teacher and to be a teacher

There are real teachers, but I do agree with zorkchop that it's going to be hard to figure that out on the internet. And on the internet board, everyone can say anything.

Cheers.
Old 02-02-2021, 06:15 PM
Master

Considerations Forty-Six

Opportunity verses Unfair Crossroads

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Personal projects demanded my time for a week or so. As I often say … on we go.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Many believe that there is opportunity everywhere … and on a surface level … they would most probably be right. Opportunities for real advancement in overall spiritual knowledge is tightly tied to karmic implications and to ones passion for actual truth. More often than not there are *long* waits between real opportunities.

It is much easier to grow within your present state of consciousness … simply adding new phrases and re-words to concepts you already hold because they “appeal” to you … because they “resonate.” You strengthen your present state of consciousness by what enhances what you already know.

Out of the close to eight billion people in the world at present … how many would even want to read this rather short and basic synopsis of what I have written? The vast majority could not care less … they just want to get through this lifetime any way they can … ethical, moral … or otherwise. There is no criticism here. This is … the Path.

It takes a *long* time to “care.” To have an actual opportunity to grow beyond where you are … is comparatively rare. Even to catch a glimpse … to glean an insight.

In some responses to my previous post … I don’t know where the issue of “comfort /discomfort” came from … from or towards anybody or myself … but I assure you that was not my intention. The fact that someone does or does not agree is of little real concern to me. It is not their Path that I walk … and certainly … vice versa. People can accept only what they can understand. That’s what “growth” is all about.

Skepticism and contradiction are the normal responses of most. It is surprising to find someone who isn’t. “Worry” is not on my radar for anyone … they have their own free will and choices. I have even previously stated … “Worry is negative prayer.”

I am not going to go back and count how many times I have claimed that the Path is “ruthless.” In accordance with janielee’s assessment of the way it’s designed … I will add a term I often use to myself.

It is NOT … fair. I admit it. I have often found that to be true. But as I have later discovered … it is not fair to the mental acceptance and understanding we each have of the overall Path.

LIFE … seems to have other assessments … and that’s what we are here to learn … and that is the real reason for the entire schoolroom design.

I would suspect that most people who have read this series of posts have had their own hesitations. A great discovery to those that have stated such disbelief of what I have said have one tremendous advantage … they have given a face … a street-name to the signpost on their crossroad … their hesitation on any furthering step because of a discovered issue.

Since youth … I have always held the inner belief that everything comes from something “higher” … and this has turned out to be true. In this case … sets of teachings come from “higher” information … and very often this rather esoteric information is held in secret. Social groups … business groups … religious groups … often have “private” or undisclosed information known only to a select few. The organized religions are no different.

The conventional information / teachings are for the conventional. As far as this fulfills … there is absolutely *nothing* wrong with this. As stated before … not only is every test and many experiences growth oriented and part of a sorting - out process … but this preliminary information must be learned before one progresses farther.

There will always be something more to learn … even the Masters have stated as such. One might set this quest aside once one reaches the Fountainhead from which all else comes … and then apply oneself mostly to service … although again … even those Masters that have reached such a level claim there is more to learn beyond this level. This … I cannot vouch for personally … and is only what I have been told.

No matter the issue … when one comes to a crossroad … they obviously have choices … to stop and ponder … to move forward … or to return to the familiar. Mind will always try to come up with a point of issue and pull the individual back into the mental realms. Mental familiarity is incredibly difficult to overcome. To know what stops you … for the issue to have a face so to speak … known parameters … is a starting point. Decisions are made from here.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

That’s the way I feel … so that makes me right … is the lifestyle of many.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

More later.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 03-02-2021, 04:43 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
There are real teachers, but I do agree with zorkchop that it's going to be hard to figure that out on the internet. And on the internet board, everyone can say anything.

Cheers.

So if they look the part then they have to be "the real thing"? That's pretty much the only difference between the internet and in person. Besides if a regular person has this concept of what a "real master" is like then rest assured that they are wrong
Old 03-02-2021, 05:05 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
To know what stops you … for the issue to have a face so to speak … known parameters … is a starting point. Decisions are made from here.
And thank you for this specifically, hidden like a golden shining light at the very end (beginning!) of that Living Flood of Wisdom.

Love is All
Old 03-02-2021, 09:39 AM
hazada guess

zorkchop,so glad you posted, it seems ages since your last post. I am learning so much here.
Old 03-02-2021, 11:34 AM
Again, excellent!!!!

(Btw, janielee is gone.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-02-2021, 02:29 PM
Master

Considerations Forty-Seven …

Opportunity and the Rubber Band Scenario

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

The vast, vast majority of people in the world have little to no idea who, what, and why they are. Once again … the common disclaimer … there is neither criticism nor judgment here. A popular phrase I use to hold to in the past is … We have forever to figure this out … what *else* are we supposed to do with our time?

This turns out to be very true … and our own personal limitations that bind are SO familiar to us … we don't even consider them as restricting. As a paradox … they are *not* restricting here in the psychic realms. Our personal beliefs and guidelines are what get us through our day … through the year … through our lifetime(s). We hold to them because they work for us and give each of us a sense of security in a very unstable and ever-changing environment … even if they “restrict.”

An incredibly wide-spread belief is that everyone else thinks as we do … that everyone else thinks pretty much along the same lines as we personally do. To begin to discover that this is *not* the case usually does *not* set well with us. People around us present us with differing perspectives … and we often find them threatening. For the most part … people will work harder to *not* listen to you than you can ever work to hope that they do. You can wish all you want that they listen and learn … for much of what you tell them you know for a fact that they will have to face and develop at some point soon … even concerning the simple and workable guidelines for living within these psychic realms … but they are just reluctant or evasive to listen and accept that you know what you are talking about … and … if they have found a way around having to deal with any furthering perspectives … they will continue to hold where they are.

These beliefs and karmic implications bind us as a rubber-band around the entirety of our psychic bodies. To stretch that rubber band … let alone to loosen it … is beyond frightening to many … although they may not look at it as "fearful." Rest assured … they will have an endless list of counters and excuses to stay exactly where they are … and to put any questioning of this as being *your* fault. This scenario never ends as long as one is working in the psychic realms.

Few will listen … fewer still will understand.

The opportunity to come across and read the information here … is rare … in any blog or forum post. Endless squabbles over mental issues are very common indeed. What I have offered is a good, basic portrayal that I wish I would have had access to 30 years ago.

Some of what I have said has probably touched a deep sense inside some of you … because it whispers to the greater Truth and ideal … what you’ve been looking for … for a long time. These are not MY teachings … and I am not presenting them as such. The greater discovery is that there *are* such teachings to be had … when one has earned their way to their discovery. Maybe that opportunity is now for you … or … you might just plug all of this in and it will be more easily and readily recognizable next time you run across it.

There IS the ability to understand all of this. That IS … the goal … and it can be done.

You do not have to hold to the rigid edicts of the mind. There is a massive greater Truth beyond.

So many years ago I read a very pertinent and valuable principle … you can spend a lot of time striving for perfection … working on each little pattern and habit and perspective … waiting until every one of them are solved and resolved … and *then* move beyond … OR … you can just gain enough recognition and control over the remaining limitations to be able to recognize them and not succumb to them when you find yourself in a scenario that would nudge you back into an old pattern.

There is *always* something else to learn … no matter where you position is. There is no such thing as “perfection” … except to the mental demand that there is such a stance. “Perfection” is never achieved.

Balance out those you can … and recognize and control those that are left when encountered.

People live within these limiting issues endlessly … until one is taken to the true Home of Soul … and can stay there … while still maintaining his or her present physical incarnation … living within both worlds. This is what this entire Path is all about. You learn to be a working part of the Whole of LIFE while assisting and guiding those who will listen. Most … do not listen.

One of the greatest habits is that people will NOT listen because their perspectives will not allow for new information. They have learned to get along "just fine" with what they currently know and see no reason to revise. Admittedly … this is the name of the game in the psychic worlds. Most people will not learn unless and until they are pressed so far up against a wall that they have to make adjustments … whether heavy or slight … or they will "lose" something precious in their life … and many times that is ending a physical incarnation. We have "died" many times for our beliefs … and will do so again.

To "want" to advance … to go beyond what you "know" … is very rare indeed.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

You must mold your new ideal just as the artist shapes his statue.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 07-02-2021, 03:01 PM
Master

Considerations Forty-Eight …

Send and Receive

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

One tidbit that many of you may not be aware of is that all information and knowledge are sent out in a massive concentric wave … and it *not* beamed to anyone or anything specific. It is very much like the sending out of television or radio waves … the waves are sent out from a “broadcasting station” to cover the entire areas they are capable of expanding to. It is up to the receiving station … the television or radio … or individual … to tune in the wave and thus make it available.

This is very much what happens with LIFE. IT makes available all consciousness … all knowledge … and it is the individual that “tunes” in to whatever level is pertinent to that individual. To “get out” … one needs to change the station … which in effect is another way of putting what I’ve been talking about all along.

Each “level” has its own wavelength … the energy of emotion differs from a mental thought … these in turn differ from the physical body. Soul … “differs” from them all. The levels or factors of consciousness differ from each other by its own frequency which brought them together and formed them in the first place.

The more lofty the wave … the more specific must be the receiver. Case in point … there is much more of a refined perspective when intuitively sensing something than when strongly putting forth something mentally.

These more refined levels are easily overlooked by the more “heavy” lower facets. It is no wonder that many do not know of the higher areas. The more base, common, conventional facets obscure those above or beyond.

The main sending station for the entirety of the lower psychic worlds lies in the 5th Plane Region … the true home of Soul Itself. The originating output for all of existence lies in the Fountainhead of God ITSELF … at the Core or Center of ALL. These rather poetic principles hold true on all levels. All of this is passed from the higher to the lower through the various focal points … or stations … but much more appropriately … spiritual entities that are responsible for receiving from the station(s) above and sending to those below. The highest sends on to the next … and then lower to the next … until the physical realm is brought into existence. Such is the necessity of the entire hierarchy within all the worlds … from higher to lower. This “hierarchy” is often the basis for the various gods of the organized religions.

The Yahweh, Brahma, Jehovah, the Christian God, Shakti, Elohim, Allah, etc. all have their place in it all and are responsible for maintaining their assigned area and level and give rise to the various “planes” or “dimensions.” This is by design … and is fully necessary.

What is received here in the physical plane … including the emotional and mental levels … is that which carries the strength to be understood via the conscious mind. To gain higher aspects one quiets each level … lays down the physical body … sets aside the emotions … slows the mind … all through the trance state … and all … “going within” progressively until one reaches the highest level one can reach because of the individuals abilities, karmic implications, and probing awareness as to what might be above or beyond.

This obviously reflects … as above so below … or as the inner goes the outer … or as the higher goes the lower. One settles each aspect … the physical … the emotional … the mental … the conscious … and explores into the etheric or subconscious levels … gaining overviews … revising limitations to allow for further advance … finally meeting an authentic Master that can take the individual beyond the great Void and into the True Home of Soul.

Again … the concept is very simple … but it is NOT easy.

One can certainly follow the lengthy progression of experimentation and trial - and-error. All of us do this … often spending an incredible number of lifetimes at the rather lofty levels … trying to learn just how to take that “last step” or to uncover “actual Truth.”

The final test of ego or vanity is learning that the entire architecture has been so designed that only an already established Master can assist the individual in these final steps. This precept is not met well by the intellect … thus giving rise to many, many lifetimes spent trying to find a work-around.

Lastly … since few have ever met an authentic Master … just what one is or isn’t … is *not* well known … and certainly has nothing to do with how one “looks.” The intellectuals and organized religions residing in the mental realms have often proclaimed their leaders to be “masters” …but they fall *way* short of authenticity … thus leaving many followers to discover the organized religions inability to lead one up to … let alone beyond the mental realms. Most of the visions and “voices” come from entities on the astral and mental areas. The disenchantment of being let down over and over and over … sets up the ego to never trust again … and to lifetimes of discouragement.
a
Again … a disclaimer … I did NOT design this. Please dismiss this if it causes you discomfort.

Obviously … one can continue with their experimentation. Again … what else is one to do with their time?

Yes … there are Masters … and one can be found. That is why “opportunity” is such an ever-present and important part of the later steps on the Path.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

A belief is solidified opinion. They work as far as they work.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 10-02-2021, 02:12 PM
Master

Considerations Forty-Nine …

From the conventional to the sublime …

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Let’s try to refine this a little bit more.

First … Existence starts at the Center … I’ll poetically call this the Fountainhead. The Fountainhead creates IT’s Essence … Divine Spirit … which then emanates or flows out from the Center in massive 360 degree waves. Everything is still “Spirit” at this point … no form … no tangible “thing.” This eventually slows through the upper dimensions and creates the very first dimension / plane where there is any real “form” at all … and this is at the “bottom” or outermost expression of the initial wave. This creates the so-called 5th Plane … the True Home of Soul … given various names by various teachings or understandings.

Just below the 5th Plane … on the continuing outward expansion … the negative element is added … the negative aspect for what we understand the “atom” to be here in the lower worlds. This gives rise to the opposites … the “duality” or “polarity” of the lower psychic worlds. The schoolroom. Without this negative element … there would be no opposites … no high / low … good / bad … right / wrong … hot / cold … male / female … etc.

As this “etheric” or “subconscious” plane is formed … the most refined … or advanced … or deep … or that which is still closer to the above 5th Plane lies at this created border … and as one continues on the outward expansion … the facets slow a bit more and become the more conventional … the more elementary aspects of this plane.

It’s easier to perhaps understand this as all of this descends or expands into the mental realms. The very deep … the more lofty … the more advanced … the more developed thoughts would be right at the “border” as the etheric crosses or slows into the mental realm … and as it continues outward or downward … the thoughts become more and more known / conventional / basic / elementary / primitive. At the upper border … are the more enlightened or advanced thoughts … graduating or radiating or expanding outward to the common, basic, elementary thoughts … countless numbers of these thoughts … on any viewpoint or aspect of any viewpoint possible.

This continues to expand outward into the causal realm … which is where Soul stores most of Its memories of explorations here in the lower worlds. This would be the most “individual” aspect to this entire overall set-up.

Onward and outward / downward / heavier / slower … we drop to the astral plane … the emotional realm … where the “lighter” or more pleasing emotions of happiness, human love, joy, etc would be … and lower still toward the entire “anger” band and all that it carries.

Lower still … to the physical … slow enough now for physical form … still moving outward … ( giving rise to the “Big Bang” understanding as the outward expansion carries out from the Center ) … and slows to the level of the rock … or any other incredibly solid existence.

My point being …

As anyone begins to identify … and wishes to refine … their awareness … on their returning penetrating thrust into the current that is coming directly at them … the first layers or elements they will meet are the conventional … the most encountered … the common … emotions being the first. The easiest and heavier emotions of anger, resentment, bitterness, etc. will be met first … and will be the most felt and overpowering. To overcome or get beyond these … one must learn to hold to the more peaceful, loving, tolerant emotions. It’s a slow process. It’s easy to see people around that are incredibly easy to “set off” and those that are more “tolerant and loving.” All of this is a learned response … throughout the eons of Soul’s existence by way of the astral plane.

The same holds true of the mental realms. The common, well-known, conventional thoughts lie at the border … chattering away in a feeding frenzy amongst each other. To “get through” this layer takes effort … and focus … and discipline … and when one lies back in a trance or meditative state … these rather mischievous ideas can overwhelm. To slow them … by focusing past or beyond them … again takes practice and effort. Focus and attitude are everything.

Even while facing the oncoming outward / expanding waves of expression … there are “returning” waves that one uncovers and learns to follow. One “learns” to get to the more refined emotions of integrity, devotion, capability, humility, noble, eloquence by holding to thoughts that feed them within Self. Following the Law of Love … which at this point is more of a “like attracts like” … the more focused one becomes in these rather “lofty” areas … the more familiar they become of and within them.

Everyone reaches and holds to a particular “area” within all of this and this is where they “are.” To actually “expand” ones consciousness … one needs to go beyond … into the more refined … the more lofty … and these are more rare and more difficult to identify … let alone to hold to. One surmises … “If I am thinking this … then these thoughts had to come from a ‘higher level’ … which presumably … would be this … “ … and one begins to explore the upper regions of wherever they are. This is where faith comes into play *big* time … faith that there IS such a level … that the goal exists … that the ideal exists.

And yes … there is.

Consider and expand on this. It offers insight on the “why” of so many thoughts and emotions at various levels … what one will meet … what may lie beyond.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

Truth must be uncovered … deceit / deception / misdirection is freely and popularly provided.

(Now you can understand why.)

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Closed Thread