Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #311  
Old 12-11-2020, 06:41 AM
Elfin
Posts: n/a
 
Oh my goodness again.... You are a real live "action man"...... But the one with the lioness ...WOW.... Don't know what else to say......
Reply With Quote
  #312  
Old 12-11-2020, 08:19 PM
ScorpioRising ScorpioRising is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Terra
Posts: 306
  ScorpioRising's Avatar
Look at those wings.. Wow..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze

Reply With Quote
  #313  
Old 12-11-2020, 11:16 PM
ocean breeze ocean breeze is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,515
  ocean breeze's Avatar
^^ Hawk? I went with my uncle that day, he knew what it was. That pic is about 7 years old.

Elfin, you are a lioness, remember?
Reply With Quote
  #314  
Old 13-11-2020, 09:53 AM
Altair Altair is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 3,693
  Altair's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Oh my goodness again.... You are a real live "action man"...... But the one with the lioness ...WOW.... Don't know what else to say......

You like the lions don't you??!!
Reply With Quote
  #315  
Old 13-11-2020, 10:09 AM
Elfin
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
You like the lions don't you??!!
OH MY GOD..... Lions ... Lions ... Lions... I love them so much...I am one remember !!!!..... But I love tigers and leopards too.... And even more than lions , tigers, and leopards, I love you and Ocean LOL.... ( P.s babe... What you doing with yourself ?... So many different pictures in as many days, I can't keep up !!).... Sorry Ocean for the little interjection.... My apologies... But can't ignore our bro can I ??
Reply With Quote
  #316  
Old 13-11-2020, 10:33 AM
ScorpioRising ScorpioRising is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Terra
Posts: 306
  ScorpioRising's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
^^ Hawk? I went with my uncle that day, he knew what it was. That pic is about 7 years old.

Hawk or eagle? Doesn't really matter haha, they both have beautiful wings..
Reply With Quote
  #317  
Old 13-11-2020, 11:03 AM
Altair Altair is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 3,693
  Altair's Avatar
Interesting hawk. Best bet is a zone-tailed hawk; https://www.birds-of-north-america.net/hawks.html


Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
OH MY GOD..... Lions ... Lions ... Lions... I love them so much...I am one remember !!!!..... But I love tigers and leopards too.... And even more than lions , tigers, and leopards, I love you and Ocean LOL.... ( P.s babe... What you doing with yourself ?... So many different pictures in as many days, I can't keep up !!).... Sorry Ocean for the little interjection.... My apologies... But can't ignore our bro can I ??

Well that is very sweet of you!
Reply With Quote
  #318  
Old 13-11-2020, 11:09 AM
Elfin
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Interesting hawk. Best bet is a zone-tailed hawk; https://www.birds-of-north-america.net/hawks.html




Well that is very sweet of you!
Heehee.... I AM sweet. !!!
Reply With Quote
  #319  
Old 13-11-2020, 11:31 PM
ocean breeze ocean breeze is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,515
  ocean breeze's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioRising
Hawk or eagle? Doesn't really matter haha, they both have beautiful wings..

I agree, it doesn't matter. As long as the dam thing was wings, can fly, and looks good on my camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
OH MY GOD..... Lions ... Lions ... Lions... I love them so much...I am one remember !!!!..... But I love tigers and leopards too.... And even more than lions , tigers, and leopards, I love you and Ocean LOL.... ( P.s babe... What you doing with yourself ?... So many different pictures in as many days, I can't keep up !!).... Sorry Ocean for the little interjection.... My apologies... But can't ignore our bro can I ??

Just ignore him. This thread is all about me. The hell with everyone else.

Reply With Quote
  #320  
Old 17-11-2020, 08:20 PM
Altair Altair is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 3,693
  Altair's Avatar




Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums