Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 06-02-2011, 06:19 PM
spiritualysurrounded

lost in subject...

I’m kind of new to this spiritual understanding i guess. But i have had my experiences with the paranormal and death. I believe i have a understanding of what god is. And how it or she( what god exist in) works as a being.

I hear voices and feel presences of beings all the time. this is a very common thing for me. they show me things along the lines of what it means to be alive and what it means to truly be dead. that fact that when we experience are death how it truly means a transformation from one plane to another.

they show me things along the lines of vibrations, and planes of chouncious energy vs. unconscious energy. how energy is alive and other aspects of what is. how they work though vibrations, and how planes exist independently,

I’m really interested in how the mind exists with the soul. how the body exist with the mind. but in relation to what spiritually is vs religion. I feel that religion is a map to are body’s living energy and if understood correctly will show us how we truly live as one with the universe. that each emotion is a living force. relaying the idea that religion is meant to release its grip once understood. that each thought and memory exists as a constant all the time. that are being exist as a constant all the time. that we have an eternal being separate from are conscious being that is suffering from the existence of a grand plan though a great consciousness that creates its self as a all knowing being. (im going through personal experiences regarding the paranormal and seeing the world as a constructed matrix regarding a grand plan when we could be with the universe as part of a flow instead of a struterd idea from something other then are self’s)

where would i post with this type of idea to find people that could understand this as i would. being the fact that the idea of god is a restricted idea of are eternal beings. that are eternal beings go greater then god in relations with the universe. and some where who we are eternally is a variable in the equations of are experience of life. that god is holding us back in terms of molding us as he needs be instead of a free flowing river that we have been given by the universe her self.

i don’t want to defy or defeat the idea of god. I’m trying to understand his presence with everything else. but as it seems so far i feel god is trying to be separate from everything else instead of being with everything else. that he is trying to create his own idea of what the universe is when there is already preexisting environment semi proving the fact he is created in him self.

any ideas would help. i eagerly look forward to expanding my understanding of nature and the ideas that exist for life.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Breezy

I am new here as of today myself, I can't guide you to where to post. But, I am looking very forward to joining your discussion!