Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 09-04-2012, 01:29 PM
Knower
Arrow "Initiation" By Elizabeth Haich free pdf book

I highly recommend this book for those who are
seeking answers to many questions as to what
this life is all about and much more. How the
pyramids where built. Past lives etc.
It's an autobiography of the author.
I borrowed it from the library but I'm reading it again before I give it back.
It's one of those books that you want to keep reading again and again.

This book is available for "sale" only the free PDF is not permitted as a download.

Last edited by Lynn : 22-04-2014 at 09:37 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:04 PM
Racer X

IT is a book which brings to Light much along the way of growth~

She wrote a few other books as well......

"The Wisdom of the Tarot" which is probably the most accurate I have found on the subject and not filled with so much ** as so many books are.

"Sexual Energy And Yoga" for those determined to let nothing stand in the Way of there direct Re-Union with the Divine~!

Old 04-01-2014, 12:08 AM
Initiate

I joined this site because I was searching for others who have read this book. I'd love to know other people's experiences... how did you come across the book and how real it felt to you?

I was given the book by a very close friend with whom I have many connections with. She is also a hypnotherapist and I have undergone some sessions with her, amazing sessions! She introduced me years ago to her friend and mentor who was leading Kabbalah study groups because she knew I'd been interested in Kabbalah. Then the friend of my friend who led the kabbalah group died of cancer a while back and interestingly this friend of mine ended up marrying her husband!!! And so I found myself in their home, the place where I studied the kabbalah with the now-deceased friend of my friend who now lives in that house. And this friend was clearing out stuff, lots of books in particular. I said I'd love to take some off her hands and what would she recommend to me since there was an immense library and I didn't know where to start. She handed me Intitiation and said maybe this one. It had the deceased woman's name in it. So I'm sure she'd read it.
I almost gave up on the book at one point because the early bit seemed a bit trite. But because it was Annes book I persevered. I felt strongly I was meant to read it. I was, definitely. I'll stop there as I wish to hear what others think before I say too much more.
Old 21-02-2014, 07:40 AM
ADDlife

Spiritmessenger I want to thank you so much for suggesting this book!
I just finished reading it has had a massive impact on me.

Initiate thanks also for digging up this thread so I got a chance to see it
It felt very real to me and I feel like it was an essential part of my spiritual journey. I'm more motivated now then ever to move forward spiritually.