Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-04-2013, 02:29 PM
Maximilia

Chakra colors...?

Hi all!! I'm new here, but I've been reading some of the threads here unregistered so I'm not THAT unfamiliar with the place :)

Anyway...I have a question.
Yesterday morning, I was standing in the mirror, primming myself up before I left, when I noticed, for lack of a better word, the vented of my abdomen GLOWING with an indigo light.

A little background:
I had my full "awakening" start a little less than two years ago. I've had all the odd symptoms, the dark night of the soul, etc. And I've been studying about my "self" since then.
This sort of threw me for a loop, and after asking a friend who was knowledgeable of these sorts of things also, seeing even her confusion, the oddity that this is has been confirmed...

WHY is there a indigo light shining from my there instead of from the third eye?
And what could this mean??

Any and all thoughts are welcome and appreciated:)
Old 05-04-2013, 03:03 PM
Pathfinder

Hi Maximilla

There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to colors and the chakras. We are multidimensional LIGHT beings that refract light so to say much like how white light divides as it is shone through a Prism. Within each chakra are contained the potential for seven more colours as each divides and multiplys. Refraction and reflection are the two keywords here.

What is also going on with-in us also impacts on how the light in a chakra is displaced and how it vibrates.

The problem with understanding Chakras arises when we try to fit them into our understanding of how they would work in three dimensional space. It is also worth to note that each of the chakras has a key connection with another the sacral and the throat centre are connected as are the solar plexus and the Brow along with the Base and the Heart.

It is not clear why you percieved an indigo light glowing form your abdomen as one awakens one will become witness to many things and it is useful to let your intuition inform you of such events.

Hope this helps some GoodLuck

WhiteLion
Old 05-04-2013, 06:36 PM
Maximilia

It does actually, thank you!! I thought something may have been wrong with mine or something. Like an immediate chakra cleanse was necessary. Haha.

But again thank you. :)