Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-11-2014, 06:33 AM
Shadow364

Who or what could this be?

Greetings!

Just a quick rundown of my background before I get to the meat of the subject. I believe the deceased are visiting while I'm sleeping. It doesnt happen every day or even every month. They are not only passed loved ones but strangers as well. We communicate via telepathy in these dreams--I feel what they feel and I understand what they think. Sometimes strangers make an appearance but no communication. Im not afraid but sometimes more confused. Im aware that I am sleeping and Im in control...I can chose to wake up if I feel uncomfortable.

Two years ago I started to wake startled and in a panic with no memory of any dreams. I could feel as if someone was coming toward me, it scared me to death and I had to wake as fast as I could before it arrived. I was waking screaming several times a night--night after night. After almost a month into that....I woke screaming and I saw something or someone. I screamed "who are you" at the top of my lungs. This being RAN. I call him a "he" because he wore a hat and a cloak-like cape. Seems kind of theatrical to me LOL. I could see an outline of his energy. He turned my life upside down and I never knew why he kept returning. I now occasionally feel "him" coming toward me while im sleeping but I wake and havent seen him again. I dont think he is trying to scare me...but I am still trying to figure out who he is and what he wanted.

All I know is I didnt feel the same way with this being as I did with dream visitations of the deceased. This thing really scared me to the core of my being when i saw him. One night, I did feel him coming and I woke but didnt scream. I looked around the room (3 lights and a tv on while i slept) and I felt a blanket of energy touch me that changed my emotions to complete peace. I did not see a single thing. I can only describe what it felt like.

So now I occasionally feel him coming when Im sleeping but I dont wake screaming. I just wake and look around the room as fast as I can and I dont see or "feel" anything.

What on earth could this being be??
Old 08-11-2014, 07:06 AM
Master
okay, firstly, ensure your safety. maybe say a prayer before sleeping to this effect.
you've had telepathic communications with these other visitors... but are clueless as to the thoughts/motivations if this particular being; odd.
yet you DO seem to sense something "disturbing", hence your fear reation.
Old 08-11-2014, 02:47 PM
Master

we are often afraid of things that are big and strong. if i were afraid of my teachers i would never had learned anything. besides my guides, i also have my guards. you do too. ask them to come with you.

kk
Old 08-11-2014, 03:37 PM
Shadow364

I was taught very young a quick way to fall asleep, zoning out---clearing your mind and emotions--thing of nothing but relaxation. I had no idea at such a young age that I was meditating to fall asleep. I had quit doing it for some years before I started doing it again when I saw this energy.

I do "arm and protect" before I do this now--every single time. I had done it the night he came back as well and touched me.

Just not sure what he is or why he comes. Its much different than what I experience while in a dream state. I will try to muster up enough courage to ask him if he ever comes close enough again. I just dont feel comfortable with him coming while Im in a dream state.

yeah---I get NOTHING in terms of telepathy with him, just that I can feel him coming.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:14 PM
Master
due to various factors in my own life, your story brought the idea to me that this entity is a portion of your self; perhaps denied energy from a prior lifetime.
but an instinctual, gut reaction tells me that this assessment is wrong. still, i'll share the idea anyways.
first (again), get yourself safe. be grounded in "source energy", from that position you are truly invulnerable to any harm.
then, you can entertain this being ("confront" seems the wrong word). whatever transpires can only be of benefit to you (whilst you are "aligned" with Source).
Old 09-11-2014, 12:05 AM
Shadow364

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
due to various factors in my own life, your story brought the idea to me that this entity is a portion of your self; perhaps denied energy from a prior lifetime.
but an instinctual, gut reaction tells me that this assessment is wrong. still, i'll share the idea anyways.
first (again), get yourself safe. be grounded in "source energy", from that position you are truly invulnerable to any harm.
then, you can entertain this being ("confront" seems the wrong word). whatever transpires can only be of benefit to you (whilst you are "aligned" with Source).

Thank you.....I'll work on it. No matter how grounded and safe I feel, it can be gone in a split second.