Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 30-10-2010, 08:45 AM
Master
BP exonerated !

In the papers today. An official report from the White House published today, lays the blame for the Gulf disaster on Halliburton for using a cement mix used to seal the well which they knew to be unstable.
I hope BP go after all concerned to recoup their losses, financially, and reputation-wise. Bet Obama is wishing he kept his mouth shut now !
BP shares took an upturn on the publication of the report.
Old 30-10-2010, 03:07 PM
pre-dawn

Nothing should gloss over that BP is a company with an abysmal record for safety and other concerns.
IIRC, BP managers overrode the concerns the drilling team had and they also insisted that heavy drilling mud is replaced by sea water.
I hope that Haliburton's error's do not diminish BP's culpability in this disaster in any way but that Haliburton is just one more stinking fish caught in the net.
Old 30-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Administrator
It was a major disaster whoever was responsible, marine life destroyed etc.

coastlines ruined, i dont think BP, were blameless.

Namaste
Old 30-10-2010, 07:18 PM
rus11

I do NOT support off shore drilling. In my eyes BP can take most blame for even being there.
Old 30-10-2010, 07:27 PM
rus11

Oh, and the government for allowing it!
Old 30-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have to stop and think on what me Son said . He is 9 year's old. He was watching the news on the Oil Spill. He said ' man has no rights to drill down that deep if man has no way of getting down there to fix what goes wrong. '

He is right as we can put equipemet down there from te surface to drill that deep be we as MAN can not dive down there to manually fix things.

Do I blame BP well no I blame more man's EGO for thinking we can control every thing we take for granted.

Lynn
Old 10-12-2010, 09:52 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I have to stop and think on what me Son said . He is 9 year's old. He was watching the news on the Oil Spill. He said ' man has no rights to drill down that deep if man has no way of getting down there to fix what goes wrong. '

He is right as we can put equipemet down there from te surface to drill that deep be we as MAN can not dive down there to manually fix things.

Do I blame BP well no I blame more man's EGO for thinking we can control every thing we take for granted.

Lynn

Your little man is wise beyond his years. Any chance you can take him down to Washington DC to talk some sense into Congress?!?
Old 11-12-2010, 12:05 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
Your little man is wise beyond his years. Any chance you can take him down to Washington DC to talk some sense into Congress?!?

Hello

I am Canadian. What I should do though is have him write the White House a letter about how he feels about the Ocean.

He knows so much about the layers of what lives where and the effects it has. Yet as a child was teriffed of even the bath water . I remember him asking me one morning what the Titanic was, goes I died on that. So we watched a show on it. He was in Grade One. Was glued to it.

I remember that " missing oil " they talked on. He said its on the bottom oil can not just vanish. Yesterday we had a show on where in the marsh land's they were using Shop Vac's from home to clean up oil 55 DRUMS of it from one small marsh.

I dont think the PUBLIC as a whole knows the FULL impact this has had. Too the impacts this will continue to have.

Lynn
Old 11-12-2010, 03:47 AM
Scibat

Quote:
Hello

Lynn

Give that boy a gold star... Now seriously... Or a banana sticker... He deserves both.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:19 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Hello

I am Canadian. What I should do though is have him write the White House a letter about how he feels about the Ocean.

He knows so much about the layers of what lives where and the effects it has. Yet as a child was teriffed of even the bath water . I remember him asking me one morning what the Titanic was, goes I died on that. So we watched a show on it. He was in Grade One. Was glued to it.

I remember that " missing oil " they talked on. He said its on the bottom oil can not just vanish. Yesterday we had a show on where in the marsh land's they were using Shop Vac's from home to clean up oil 55 DRUMS of it from one small marsh.

I dont think the PUBLIC as a whole knows the FULL impact this has had. Too the impacts this will continue to have.

Lynn

Lynn, I sounds as if you have the pleasure of being the mother of an unusually gifted child. Cultivate him for he knows more than we do.