Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-04-2012, 02:21 AM
The Scientist

White Light Around People

Hello Everyone and Greetings from Canada!

Thank you for taking the time to read and reply to my post.

We will keep this short and simple...recently saw a white light (glow or outline if you will) around people. Only when I look at them but look through them if I can explain it. First such instance was in Satsang and the Spiritual Teacher told me to look through her. All of the sudden I saw a white light or outline around her head and body which was as around the chair and almost everything else I looked at. Thought it was a optical illusion but I reproduced it at the mall (not a good idea to stare intensely at people BTW!) and at work.

Can only see it if I try and look a certain way...almost indirectly at the objects. Only white light and only in certain light conditions.

Also, I think the Kundalini is awakening but will post in a new thread in Spiritual Development.

Any feedback?

Love and Blessings!!!
Old 01-04-2012, 02:57 AM
iScorpio

I think you're developing your Auric vision. I think if you keep an open mind and begin to develop further, you will see color. Once you start its often a white/grey glow around people/objects.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:53 AM
The Scientist

Thank you for the reply IScorpio! Couple questions for you.

What is Auric vision? Does the color happen of its own accord, perhaps after a while or do you need to develop it?

Right now I am not developing it but definitely keeping an open mind. I am not sure if there is a need to develop it as I just accepted it as it is what it is. Was definitively cool seeing the bright glow around the Spiritual teacher though!

On a side note...just found this forum today and it rocks! Thank you for the advice and support!!
Old 01-04-2012, 04:00 AM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Scientist
Thank you for the reply IScorpio! Couple questions for you.

What is Auric vision? Does the color happen of its own accord, perhaps after a while or do you need to develop it?

Right now I am not developing it but definitely keeping an open mind. I am not sure if there is a need to develop it as I just accepted it as it is what it is. Was definitively cool seeing the bright glow around the Spiritual teacher though!

On a side note...just found this forum today and it rocks! Thank you for the advice and support!!

Auric vision meaning seeing auras.. lol.The aura is energy radiating off all objects and living things. And it shows as color. these colors have meanings.
There is also layers.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:05 AM
The Scientist

Man! I knew that answer...was just trying to get a rise out of you!! Hehehe!!
Old 01-04-2012, 04:05 AM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Scientist
Man! I knew that answer...was just trying to get a rise out of you!! Hehehe!!

Huh? I'm confused... lol. also, welcome to the Forums. :)