Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 03-04-2011, 07:38 PM
Knower
Wht do you think of my idea for opening my chakras.

OK I want to open my chakras but I want to save some money. So I was thinking I could just buy some 1/4 lb of Serpentine stones plus one grounding stone in case my kundalini needs to get under control. Any thoughts? Thanks.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:48 PM
Nemetami

O.o? If you want to open your chakras I suggest you just start by meditating on light. When it happens, you'll know it, let it come naturally as you open yourself to light. No need to spend money if you don't have it. The spirit doesn't need it.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Knower
My above idea should work though right? I do have some money. I don't want to get into it too much but my health condition is such that I am prevented from getting deep into meditation.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:22 PM
Nemetami

I see, then I don't know in that case :) I don't know much about stones. All I know is that even if you buy them, you should know how to use them properly or someone do it for you. Or maybe use mind over matter, if you believe they can help you, then maybe they will. ^^
Old 03-04-2011, 09:59 PM
Enya

Chakras are best left alone, imho... however, a simpler way to open them is to just visualise or fix the mental intent that they be so. No need for meditation, just a calm mind. Why on earth would you want to buy a load of serpentine - like using a sledge hammer to crack a seed...
Old 03-04-2011, 11:19 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
Why on earth would you want to buy a load of serpentine - like using a sledge hammer to crack a seed...
LOL The idea is to use one on each chakra. People use stones sets or kits all the time to open and align all there chakras when needed.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:38 AM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralProjectee
My above idea should work though right? I do have some money. I don't want to get into it too much but my health condition is such that I am prevented from getting deep into meditation.

Have you ever been to Robert Bruce's website? He has a tutorial called NEW Energy that will help strengthen your chakras and your body. It also is an astral projection guide.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:17 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
Have you ever been to Robert Bruce's
Hi iolite, Yes I have, I have read a lot of his material. I am and want to do energy work but I also want some help with opening my chakras.
I am not stupid. I think it's important once you have activated your kundalini that you mainly focus on the converting that energy up the spine before bringing anymore energy back up. Slowly of course.
Old 04-04-2011, 04:49 AM
ZeroPointField

Hi AstralProjectee. I'm curious as to how you think the serpentine will work. I'm also curious about Enya's post which I assume means serpentine will powerfully open your chakras?

I've studied and used stones I would say a decent amount and I have never heard anything about serpentine working as a "powerful universal chakra opener". But of course I'm sure there's a lot I don't know, so I'm very curious about this and would love if you would elaborate and also tell me where you obtained this information about serpentine.

My best understanding and my personal opinion about stones is similar to my opinion about herbs, medicines, and all kinds of things. Every person is different and every situation is different. As for stones for example, certain stones in certain shapes or configurations used in certain ways may be good for one person at one particular period of their life, whereas those same stones might be useless or even harmful to a similar person with a similar-sounding issue or purpose for using the stones. The same stones might also be useless or harmful even for that same person at a different time in their life.

I do, however, also believe that it may be possible that some stones with "milder" energies may be at least somewhat universal in their effects. My inclination in this regard would maybe be to pick out different stones for each of your chakras, but I do not yet sense energy well enough to know any of this for sure and I know you do need to be really careful with stones or anything else that can powerfully affect your energy.

You might look into using some gem elixirs or flower essences. Gem elixirs can be somewhat less self-balancing, but from what I hear, flower essences are mostly something that will not cause you harm even if they are the wrong one for you. You can also get both gem elixirs and flower essences in different homeopathic potencies which can change their properties and in some cases make them more powerful, or in some cases also make them less likely to cause any adverse effects. There are several interesting books on these subjects that could give you more information if you're interested. A book called "Potency Matters"(don't remember the author) has some really interesting info, and "Flower Essences and Vibrational Healing" by Gurudas, and also "Gem Elixirs and Vibrational Healing".

But please let me know more about the serpentine and I'm also curious to know how this works out for you.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:49 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPointField
Hi AstralProjectee. I'm curious as to how you think the serpentine will work.
At the top of the page it talks about serpentine being used on any chakra.
If you google "Serpentine Stone Is A Stone Of Earth Energy and Kundalini Activation" it should be the first result.

It's my belief and thought that many stones will almost universally work similar in that way.

Quote:
But please let me know more about the serpentine and I'm also curious to know how this works out for you.
I will. I hope you do at least realize that serpentine is probably the most powerful kundalini awakener.

Quote:
You might look into using some gem elixirs or flower essences.
Thank you for that.

I also want to use black tourmaline to ground my kundalini energy in case it starts rising too fast.