Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-05-2019, 02:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Thanks Shivani!

I was actually wondering when you’d join the party!

The void you speak of ... the dark, living, breathing, vibrant void of nothingness and yet completeness ... in my experiential view ... is called as such because of conditioning confined to senses and that too the external polarity of senses. There is an internal polarity. All chakras too have polarities but that’s another matter.

Finally, there is through the veil, a soft yet luminous spiritual light ... a shining living light of Loving Absoluteness. I’m not labelling it ...

The key thing is this as related to what you say or for that matter merging in-form consciousness with formless Oneness awareness by Kundalini or any other way the Divine chooses as optimal, is that it’s something like falling in love with Love. Meaning, Divine grace is needed to bless the union.

While we may stand corrected by others who may like to share their view on this, your connection or my connection or anyone’s connection with Universal consciousness in any manner as projected always is ... if we are One we are never separate ... so the anxiety to consciously connect ... the anxiety itself is the blockade. A self created blockade, which we may choose to just exit ... just like that ... here & now.

The only denial is self-denial.

You are very welcome.

It is my very love for the "formless" (arupa-rupa) which stops me from merging with the "formless".

...it is the plight of every bhakta.

Even Ramakrishna preferred to "taste the sugar" and not "be the sugar".

Even Lord Hanuman refused to receive Enlightenment from Lord Rama.

Sometimes the merging happens, but I always know that two lovers can become one and yet still remain as "two lovers".

My problem is...this Kundalini energy within me isn't being channeled into anything constructive or productive...I simply do not know how to do that...As if "I" am really 'doing' or 'not doing' anything anyway...but even so, the energy has nowhere to go, but circling round...and around...and around...destroying all my nerves in the process.

I have tried to direct it out of the crown of my head (Saharasrara Chakra) but it will not go any further than my Third Eye (Ajna Chakra)...it is stuck there. The Rudra Granthi still blocks its passage and the only way for me to break the Rudra Granthi is to accept that I AM the very thing that I LOVE...and even with all of the vishistadvaita philosophy...All the Acintya Bhedabheda Tattwa, I still cannot reconcile this.

I also do "ground myself" often...which provides very limited relief and respite..but it is only a band aid measure.

The only thing I can do...As others have suggested to me, is to bring all of the energies into my heart space (Anahata) and hope that the same Grace that put me in this predicament can also help me find a way out of it.
Old 23-05-2019, 03:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
You are very welcome.

It is my very love for the "formless" (arupa-rupa) which stops me from merging with the "formless".

...it is the plight of every bhakta.

Even Ramakrishna preferred to "taste the sugar" and not "be the sugar".

Even Lord Hanuman refused to receive Enlightenment from Lord Rama.

Sometimes the merging happens, but I always know that two lovers can become one and yet still remain as "two lovers".

My problem is...this Kundalini energy within me isn't being channeled into anything constructive or productive...I simply do not know how to do that...As if "I" am really 'doing' or 'not doing' anything anyway...but even so, the energy has nowhere to go, but circling round...and around...and around...destroying all my nerves in the process.

I have tried to direct it out of the crown of my head (Saharasrara Chakra) but it will not go any further than my Third Eye (Ajna Chakra)...it is stuck there. The Rudra Granthi still blocks its passage and the only way for me to break the Rudra Granthi is to accept that I AM the very thing that I LOVE...and even with all of the vishistadvaita philosophy...All the Acintya Bhedabheda Tattwa, I still cannot reconcile this.

I also do "ground myself" often...which provides very limited relief and respite..but it is only a band aid measure.

The only thing I can do...As others have suggested to me, is to bring all of the energies into my heart space (Anahata) and hope that the same Grace that put me in this predicament can also help me find a way out of it.

What’s the remedy then?

Old 23-05-2019, 03:29 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:

Finally, there is through the veil, a soft yet luminous spiritual light ... a shining living light of Loving Absoluteness. I’m not labelling it ...

The key thing is this as related to what you say or for that matter merging in-form consciousness with formless Oneness awareness by Kundalini or any other way the Divine chooses as optimal, is that it’s something like falling in love with Love. Meaning, Divine grace is needed to bless the union.

The process most talk of, I have very little understanding of.

Your quote above unseeking seeker.
The "Living Light of Loving Absoluteness", this I know and experienced.
This Divine Love that is like unconditional Love and is in timeless time that is liquid and living.This I know.
I arrived and met this Love while in a ceremony on a Native American Spiritual path or way of life that I live.
I met Divine Love out of my body. I did not realize it at the time until they
seen me back to my body.(I did not catch their names) and I was hanging around in a black void when the Light came or I went to it ,
not sure I did not feel motion.I believe it came to where I was. So I am in Love with Divine Love, this I know.
This Loving light is my home from where I came from and where I will return and
is with me and ALL in form, this I know.
I don't pay to much attention to process or techniques.I just live and move and
sit and pray and help and cry, with whomever life guides us to.Or is guided to us.
My spirit helper told me years back:"Don't search for the answers, they will come." So I just live.
But I do live with traditional Native sacred ceremonies.
Which is a sweat lodge
Also vision questing which is fasting and praying alone in the nature.
And healing/prayer ceremonies of different types.
And much time spent in the mountains or other spiritual camps.
I can't talk of my kundalini or any other techniques or practices I read here.I only know what I know.
I do like Youtube. Oh yeah I did start looking at eastern ways because a few years back in my heart area
a bit to the right side I had this vision of a pond and a lotus flower with my white glowing self doing tree pose on the flower.
I do focus on calming the waters in this pond and it calms me right down and I chuckle.Like a private joke between friends.
Well enough about me, back to The Divine and sacred.

^^^
Old 23-05-2019, 03:40 AM
Master
Quote:

What’s the remedy then?

I have some ideas..after thinking a lot...

Direct it out of my hands and become an energy healer.
At the moment, it goes out of my hands only when it wants to...I don't seem to have much conscious control over that either.

Give it all back to Shiva...laying it at His Lotus Feet with a "thanks, but no thanks"...I am building up the strength in my body to undergo the Somvrat Katha (16 Monday nirjal fasting...fasting without water for 16 Mondays).

I have been also looking into behavioural therapies such as Acceptance Commitment Therapy and Dialectical Behavioural Therapy...even EFT or "tapping" to clear away subconscious energy blockages..also, stuff like Acupuncture, Qi Gong and Tai Chi may help shift the stubborn energies or settle them down..or release in some way...at the moment, I am studying how to make "Psi Balls" or "Chi Balls"..

It seems that the ancient Chinese have better ideas about what to do with all of this excess/surplus energy than the ancient Indians ever did..

Taking up a martial art is also a good outlet for it...and THANK YOU for facilitating the awareness of what I need to do now....Kung Fu!

Bless you.
Old 23-05-2019, 03:43 AM
Master

ImthatIm!

Of course! We can travel by car or bus or even walk! It’s not necessary to go the Kundalini way ... in any case in a surrender mode, we are a humble receptor, the Universe deciding the path. Not us as in a doer deciding

Old 23-05-2019, 03:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I have some ideas..after thinking a lot...

Direct it out of my hands and become an energy healer.
At the moment, it goes out of my hands only when it wants to...I don't seem to have much conscious control over that either.

Give it all back to Shiva...laying it at His Lotus Feet with a "thanks, but no thanks"...I am building up the strength in my body to undergo the Somvrat Katha (16 Monday nirjal fasting...fasting without water for 16 Mondays).

I have been also looking into behavioural therapies such as Acceptance Commitment Therapy and Dialectical Behavioural Therapy...even EFT or "tapping" to clear away subconscious energy blockages..also, stuff like Acupuncture, Qi Gong and Tai Chi may help shift the stubborn energies or settle them down..or release in some way...at the moment, I am studying how to make "Psi Balls" or "Chi Balls"..

It seems that the ancient Chinese have better ideas about what to do with all of this excess/surplus energy than the ancient Indians ever did..

Taking up a martial art is also a good outlet for it...and THANK YOU for facilitating the awareness of what I need to do now....Kung Fu!

Bless you.

That’s the way to go then my dear!

Old 23-05-2019, 03:53 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

Shivani ... NoOne ... (Running)

Anything you wish to add about the ‘Soma’ you speak of? In your felt experience what is it ... where is it ... what does it feel like?

'soma' meaning the experince in feeling of the kundalini shakti?

correct me if im wrong in what you mean by soma. i have a little education compared to most about spirituality. mostly i just know by examining my experience.

in feeling the kundakini shakti expresses itself through the nervous system as joy. this joy is like a vibration throughout the body. its independent from the mind, the emotions, and so on in that nothing can block it from doing what it does. i see the joys of spirit as i put it and silence of the mind as superceding evertyhing else. everything else comes and goes. where as the joy and silence are always. it quenches ones thirst in that it doesnt dull and is more enjoyable than other things.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 23-05-2019, 03:55 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
if your open to it. on some level your a bartender dishing out drinks around the clock. lol

Ah yes, The privilege to share the Love.
Old 23-05-2019, 04:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
'soma' meaning the experince in feeling of the kundalini shakti?

correct me if im wrong in what you mean by soma. i have a little education compared to most about spirituality. mostly i just know by examining my experience.

in feeling the kundakini shakti expresses itself through the nervous system as joy. this joy is like a vibration throughout the body. its independent from the mind, the emotions, and so on in that nothing can block it from doing what it does. i see the joys of spirit as i put it and silence of the mind as superceding evertyhing else. everything else comes and goes. where as the joy and silence are always. it quenches ones thirst in that it doesnt dull and is more enjoyable than other things.

Yes of course!

NoOne referred to the Soma. That’s why I asked. Now, keeping in view the purpose of this thread in stating the actual experience and not stuff documented about it, here is my felt experience ... it maybe something else as meant by it as far as more ‘authentic ‘ verdicts go

I sense a gridline ... a capillary connecting third eye point to crown to Bindu (the bald spot on back of head). The Bindu generates a Divine nectar, initially felt as triangulating between itself, third eye and crown and off late with new energy centres cognised, I’d say it feeds the nectar right across our form.

The grid vertically splits the body in two geometric halves. I’ll elaborate in a bit ...

(to be continued)

Old 23-05-2019, 04:15 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
The process most talk of, I have very little understanding of.

Your quote above unseeking seeker.
The "Living Light of Loving Absoluteness", this I know and experienced.
This Divine Love that is like unconditional Love and is in timeless time that is liquid and living.This I know.
I arrived and met this Love while in a ceremony on a Native American Spiritual path or way of life that I live.
I met Divine Love out of my body. I did not realize it at the time until they
seen me back to my body.(I did not catch their names) and I was hanging around in a black void when the Light came or I went to it ,
not sure I did not feel motion.I believe it came to where I was. So I am in Love with Divine Love, this I know.
This Loving light is my home from where I came from and where I will return and
is with me and ALL in form, this I know.
I don't pay to much attention to process or techniques.I just live and move and
sit and pray and help and cry, with whomever life guides us to.Or is guided to us.
My spirit helper told me years back:"Don't search for the answers, they will come." So I just live.
But I do live with traditional Native sacred ceremonies.
Which is a sweat lodge
Also vision questing which is fasting and praying alone in the nature.
And healing/prayer ceremonies of different types.
And much time spent in the mountains or other spiritual camps.
I can't talk of my kundalini or any other techniques or practices I read here.I only know what I know.
I do like Youtube. Oh yeah I did start looking at eastern ways because a few years back in my heart area
a bit to the right side I had this vision of a pond and a lotus flower with my white glowing self doing tree pose on the flower.
I do focus on calming the waters in this pond and it calms me right down and I chuckle.Like a private joke between friends.
Well enough about me, back to The Divine and sacred.

^^^

in the process to the joys of spirit. the kundalini shakti. my engine to it was by going into like trances. living through things and clearing them. to become overwhelmed in joy as they cleared. you brought up sweat lodges and native american sacred ceremonies. as you can see from my picture im not native american. what was interesting is the majority of the trances to clear through felt to me like native american experinces from many generstions ago. why? i dont know or pretend to. at that time i felt compelled to read some books from native americans. read a few sentences and get swept away into like a trance and storms of emotions. then the bliss would come filling the space where the emotions previously lived. it was a fascinating couple of years doing this daily for hours at a time. tell it just one day came to an end. the joy became stuck in me all the time. the stuff that was stuck in me cleared all out. its strange to talk about it anymore like an old memory. i cant remember but remember what i remember. what i remember was like living in a time machine during the process.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4