Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-06-2014, 01:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphyretwins
Very cool!! I am constantly amazed at the things I am learning and discovering on my new path! I'm so so grateful! Makes me tear up just thinking about how grateful I am now that my eyes (all three! LOL) have opened!

It is a very cool world out there . I often wish I had a teacher I could ask "what's that?" "What's this?" rather then trying to figure it out all myself. Fortunately when one wants to know something, the knowledge will end up coming but its like being a toddler in a new world.

I did see a drawing labeled earth prana done by another (Alice Bailey?, A.E. Powell?? I cant remember now, it was in a book of one the advanced ones) which matched what I had seen ... and having a little knowlege that air energy was faster moving and of also going by the way air energy felt to me, from that worked out the air prana thing i was also seeing. (no one has ever jumped in to say that Ive worked that out wrong).

anyway. have fun figuring things out :)
Old 18-06-2014, 04:15 AM
Newbie ;)

I also saw the small white dots too, but I being seeing it since i was a kid. I always wonder what was it. Today when i was practice seeing aura on the trees with sky as background, i noticed they're not near the trees because all i see is some kind transparent border between the sky full with white dots and the tree. It's not really aura yet? but when I stare for min or so i do see the aura.

It make me believe it's not my eyes at all but energy is what i'm seeing.
Old 25-06-2014, 08:47 PM
Elle Catraz

According to science these dots are white blood cells.

I don't have enough posts to post links, so I had to break the following URL with a space after the 'http'

http ://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_field_entoptic_phenomenon
Old 26-06-2014, 02:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnDream
I also saw the small white dots too, but I being seeing it since i was a kid. I always wonder what was it. Today when i was practice seeing aura on the trees with sky as background, i noticed they're not near the trees because all i see is some kind transparent border between the sky full with white dots and the tree. It's not really aura yet? but when I stare for min or so i do see the aura.

It make me believe it's not my eyes at all but energy is what i'm seeing.

One thing I find interesting with big old trees (I used to do this exercise a lot on old gum trees), is that one can still see the energy field of tree boughs which are gone and actually see where they used to be, the shapes of the lost boughs etc.