Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-11-2020, 08:06 AM
Elfin

Hi... You have had many losses , and I think the more we have, the harder it can hit us. My boys lost their dad after 3 years of nursing him through cancer.. and just 6 weeks after his passing, they lost their grandad too. Strangely, they "appeared" to grieve more for their grandad ... Bit they weren't, it was the passing of their grandad that allowed them to finally let out the grief of losing their dad... And they cried for both..... Even though you know that your loved ones are still with you, and are happy, grief of losing loved ones can be so hard to cope with.... With Regard to your twin brother Joe... He will certainly always be around you. I do not believe he would, or could ever leave you, as the bond of twins is very strong. I am a twin.. my sister died at birth. Never doubt your "intuition" that it "might" be him , if you hear or "feel" things... I can promise you.. it's him. Wishing and praying that you can find comfort during your grief.
Old 19-11-2020, 09:55 AM
Administrator
I have to agree with What Elfin said, but i would Emphasise look for the signs they can and will come in many forms.
You can see feathers your light can flash on and off. etc the list goes on.
Because you may not see them does not mean they have Left.

Namaste
Old 19-11-2020, 09:57 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraTaurusEnergy23
I’m so sorry thank you for writing me big John.

Death has been more unsettling the more I’ve experienced my loved ones pass. For me I’ve always been spiritual and believe their is only physical death but honestly now I’m beside myself bc I have yet to feel anything from my brother he died a year ago 8/31/2019. Out of anyone I would image my own twin would find a way to contact me. (I know these thoughts might be unhealthy but I still hold hope) Hopeful to this day or maybe I’ll hear or feel something from my grandmother or my dad anything to help assure my beliefs bc I think that’s my main reason for having such a hard time with death...the unknown.
I can relate to what you are sharing here on death and afterlife. I am seeking same from loved ones that passed.
Old 19-11-2020, 10:21 AM
Elfin

I'm going to stick my neck out here... And I'm sorry I'm advance if I upset anyone...but I cannot ignore this. For someone on this thread .. all I can hear is "suicide" .
Old 19-11-2020, 10:37 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehope
I can relate to what you are sharing here on death and afterlife. I am seeking same from loved ones that passed.
...The same applies to you onehope.... Your deceased loved ones will NEVER leave you.... As Native said.. they come to you in many forms, to let you know that they are safe, they are well, they are happy..... The ONLY thing they do not want , is for you to be un-happy... They need you to know that they are with you always and do not want you to suffer in any way because of their passing...... They love you. And always will...... I always describe it like this.... For anyone old enough to remember days before "technology"... No mobiles, no internet, no communication with others, aside from a "letter"..... And then imagine your cherished loved ones emigrated to Australia ( as often happened here in UK in 60,s.. government made it easy to do )...and families up and down the country where distraught and saddened beyond sad to be "estranged" from their loved ones , seemingly forever, save for a letter or Christmas card. It's the same difference really . Our loved ones , upon passing, never "died" ...they just went on the journey ahead of us...
Old 19-11-2020, 03:07 PM
Administrator
As a person that was born with my gifts. i can tell you there is no Death just a continuation of Life.
just think of it as deceased loved ones being one side of the veil and you on the other,
They never leave you they continue to look over you, you may Dream of them you will have signs of them letting you know that they are ok and Healthy etc,
Some people get messages straight away from their lost loved ones other wait a long time.
Time is an Earthly thing it does'nt matter in spirit. what seems like months to you could only be days to them,
some are weaker than others so they have helpers helping them to deliver a message,
But always Remember they never leave you,
I think once this pandemic is over a couple of you would do well to go see a counsellor,
this would help you .

Namaste
Old 19-11-2020, 03:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
As a person that was born with my gifts. i can tell you there is no Death just a continuation of Life.
just think of it as deceased loved ones being one side of the veil and you on the other,
They never leave you they continue to look over you, you may Dream of them you will have signs of them letting you know that they are ok and Healthy etc,
Some people get messages straight away from their lost loved ones other wait a long time.
Time is an Earthly thing it does'nt matter in spirit. what seems like months to you could only be days to them,
some are weaker than others so they have helpers helping them to deliver a message,
But always Remember they never leave you,
I think once this pandemic is over a couple of you would do well to go see a counsellor,
this would help you .

Namaste

Nice Comment.

I sometimes look at it that we grieve those who have passed while those who have passed, may wish they could contact us and tell us it is 'okay'.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 19-11-2020, 03:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
...The same applies to you onehope.... Your deceased loved ones will NEVER leave you.... As Native said.. they come to you in many forms, to let you know that they are safe, they are well, they are happy..... The ONLY thing they do not want , is for you to be un-happy... They need you to know that they are with you always and do not want you to suffer in any way because of their passing...... They love you. And always will...... I always describe it like this.... For anyone old enough to remember days before "technology"... No mobiles, no internet, no communication with others, aside from a "letter"..... And then imagine your cherished loved ones emigrated to Australia ( as often happened here in UK in 60,s.. government made it easy to do )...and families up and down the country where distraught and saddened beyond sad to be "estranged" from their loved ones , seemingly forever, save for a letter or Christmas card. It's the same difference really . Our loved ones , upon passing, never "died" ...they just went on the journey ahead of us...

Another great understanding.

Maybe, just maybe, some day we will be able to have communication with those who have passed away just like we have when we have an audio/video phone calls with somebody on the other side of the World.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.