Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2020, 06:07 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Quote:
God-Like...Many would agree, that words don't fit the bill in regards to what lies beyond the concept .

Huh? It is meaingles dribble to talk of what lies beyond the metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept.

For sake of entertaining such nonsense, lets say there is a doo-doo that lies beyond the concept, then what lies beyond the doo-doo? So and so on. Meaningless dribble is all that you question leads us on mistakenly.

Ive laid out very clearly now for a few years at SF my Cosmic Trinity Outline. There is no beyond those three. All exists within those three.

Not your nor any one else has ever offerred any rational, logical common sense that would invalidate the Cosmic Trinity Outline.

In is direction twoward and point-to-able.

Out is a direction and not point-to-able.

We go around and around hoping to refine our conceptual definitions so as to better express what is true. All else is politics?

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 08-12-2020, 06:17 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Quote:
God-Like...My point has been that pure consciousness is just made up as a reference . It cannot be realised as that .

Ans I repeat all words are conceptually made tools, that we use to help humans convey to self or others, a concept.

Quote:
You're right in that to define pure consciousness one has to know it's opposite .

I'm just still waiting for you to clearly define what you mean by pure consciousness and how that is to be differrentiated from a tainted consciousness.

You have not made that clear yet. If you can not clarify your words with definitive concepts, then yes, your making words that have no meaning ergo meangless dribble, to self and others.

I snipped the rest, because it does not address the issues I'm asking you to address and that you need to address in order to not just offering dribbleingl meangingless words.

Again, define clearly the differrence between your pure consciousness and a tainted consciousness. No more tangental distracts to deflect away from what you need to give us.

Ive made clear, over the years here at SF, that all human consciousness is tainted as is all other consciousness that is less complex than human consciousness

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 08-12-2020, 08:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Huh? It is meaingles dribble to talk of what lies beyond the metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept.

For sake of entertaining such nonsense, lets say there is a doo-doo that lies beyond the concept, then what lies beyond the doo-doo? So and so on. Meaningless dribble is all that you question leads us on mistakenly.

Ive laid out very clearly now for a few years at SF my Cosmic Trinity Outline. There is no beyond those three. All exists within those three.

Not your nor any one else has ever offerred any rational, logical common sense that would invalidate the Cosmic Trinity Outline.

In is direction twoward and point-to-able.

Out is a direction and not point-to-able.

We go around and around hoping to refine our conceptual definitions so as to better express what is true. All else is politics?
Hello there r6,

What you posted above is the reason why I talk about the right here and right now. The Cosmic trinity is the right here and right now as a whole, when one puts the Cosmic trinity together as a whole, thus there is no reason to go beyond the right here and right now, and no other mental concept(s) are needed to know and understand the right here and right now. The right here and right now is beyond time and space, ie the past (memory) and the future (imagination).
Old 08-12-2020, 08:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I am all for the imagination as well . I just like to be clear from the very start about what one has concluded and what one has actually realised .

We have to get the foundations straight and matched as you know .. you can have a man realising that fire is hot, but you can't have a realisation that one is pure awareness or super duper consciousness ..

One can associate anything they like to what they are, that's not a problem, but one has to understand that's all they are doing .

x daz x
Okay, buuuut,

If one knew how they were associating him/her self to what he/she is to something made up, it is reasonable to think that he/she will not associate him/her self with made up words/concepts/ideas in the first place, well if he/she is honest that is, and knew what he/she is talking about.

It is best for one to have a foundation of truth and honesty first from the very start, because everything else after that will be based on said honesty and truth or the lack of said honesty and truth.
Old 08-12-2020, 09:03 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I know, right?
Yeah but that kills the fun a little, doesn't it? Lol
Old 08-12-2020, 10:36 AM
JustASimpleGuy

My mistake...

Last edited by JustASimpleGuy : 08-12-2020 at 04:10 PM.
Old 08-12-2020, 03:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Still haven't heard anyones realisation that one is consciousness x daz x
I thought post 1 answered this. One is not separate. :)

..though we wish to be.
Old 08-12-2020, 04:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Consciousness is also often referred to as “awareness.’ Because there is something called “unconsciousness;” a reference to that which may be other than conscious. Does consciousness mean consciously aware?
Finally, the question? To put it another way, is the field aware?
Old 08-12-2020, 04:57 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Quote:
MikeS80...Hello there r6,

Hi M80.

Quote:
What you posted above is the reason why I talk about the right here and right now.

1} Ram Dass = be here now

2} Mother Nature = pee here now

3} Space and time = out to lunch back in some finite amount of moments

Quote:
The Cosmic trinity is the right here and right now as a whole,

Mike, that is great that you are the first person to recognize it for what it is, ---Thank You for that--- tho Ive stated in many times in the first line of the more comprehensive drafted form

Quote:
when one puts the Cosmic trinity together as a whole, thus there is no reason to go beyond the right here and right now,

Well in a conceptual sense that is true, but in actuallity, since some aspects of finite occupied space Universe may come into existence via emergence,

we have to allow for some of its parts to perhaps not exist, then exist, then not exist, then exist, while the over all integrity of a finite wholes is naught lost or gained.

Quote:
and no other mental concept(s) are needed to know and understand the right here and right now. The right here and right now is beyond time and space, ie the past (memory) and the future (imagination).

I agree more with this part, as for me it is defined this way;

eternity = here and now ergo beyond time

past and future = time i.e. flow of events

<<<<<Past Outgoing ( * ) i ( * ) Incoming Future<<<<<<

Here above I present, w not the >>arrow-of-time>> from past to future forward, rather the <<flow-of-time<< from future to past afterward.

i { ego }= access to metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concept that is beyond outside of the set of toriodal tori

( )( ) = metaphysical-3 Gravity and metaphysical-4 Dark Energy which both are beyond the inside the tube reality, of the bilateral human experience we label physical/reality or Observed Time and associate with a sine-wave pattern /\/\/

Our hemi-spheres osscillate the info ---more with women than men--- and this gives more of sense of time experience ---future and past duration-- than if we had only one hemi-sphere.

Old 08-12-2020, 05:17 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
...... is the field aware? ....

A field of sunflowers, all turn to face the sun, ---a line { ray } of relationship--as the suns position changes in the sky.

Any two individual particles of Universe, have a line{s} of relationship that connects them as one united whole.

The pregnant woman is connected with the fetus/baby via the umbilichord of relationship.

All humanNow maybe its within 60th cousins ergo a line-of-realtionships.

All biologicsl have RNA and DNA, whereas a virus has only a RNA or DNA, however, that is still a line of relationship.

Closed Thread