Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-01-2015, 08:38 PM
Ascender
Kulstor a chakra cant be dead if you are alive. If you cant feel it responding perhaps It may be shut down. Kundalini will do that sometimes. Overload the chakra and it shuts down. It usually happens to the minor chakras but it can happen to the major ones too. Its like a car with the engine off... you just need to restart it.
Old 08-01-2015, 11:09 PM
Master
Why would it shut down if the kundalini is just sitting there where it is not doing anything? And how do you restart it if it happens?
Old 08-01-2015, 11:27 PM
Al-esi

Its important to work on these chakras especially if your diet includes heavy foods or the intake of smoke. There are a plethora of metals in the chemical trails which were designed to weigh down your respiratory system - your christ. The oxygen+water turns to blood (water into wine). Attempts must be made by those with bad magic to subdue who are known as the "profane", and one way is through the breath. First mind your breathing. Second make sure to breath all the way from your belly to your chest opening up the throat and back the same way - in meditation posture every day.

After sound breathing is obtained do your deep throat hum mantra - any syllable will work as long as you hit your lowest frequency

If possible do all of this in a steam room or hot shower/bath water. water is always a great conductor in raising healing force
Old 09-01-2015, 12:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by candelight
I notice a lot of "talking" from the throat(Not me doing the talking, however an aspect of myself) it speaks about whatever it likes. And when "it" does the talking, the vibrations happen,sometimes very strongly.

Freaky man

Quote:
Anyway, I hope it helped Kulstor.

Ok, I'm basically indifferent about that

Quote:
Unfortunately, some things take time.

Good for learning a bit of patience
Old 09-01-2015, 02:16 AM
Master
So I guess there's nothing I can do about this throat chakra. I'll move on and start on the 3rd eye for the next week or so, then the crown after that. and do nothing for the throat charka since noting works anyway. I'm giving up on it. Why not, the Kundalini has given up and gone back to sleep, though remaining where it is, at the throat chakra. Nothing I do works so may as well give up on it. there are 6 other chakras i can work on. Maybe they can force the throat chakra to get cleared or maybe soul lied and that is not for this incarnation.

as for what I eat. This body seems to prefer a high carbohydrate diet, oatmeal, white rice. a tiny bit of meat and some fruit juice & frozen fruit.

I do thank you for your suggestions. This throat chakra must be to dead or to messed up to respond to anything. Except for those who were speaking in gibberish, your metaphors and similar gibberish didn't help at all. Dislike saying it but it's the truth. though I'm sure others understand metaphors, i never have. Like I mentioned before, it must be either genetic, the way I was raised, or not having enough incarnations on earth, but elsewhere.

I will accept my disappointment and frustration, move past them and accept that I can't every have an abiding awakening since I doubt anyone with a virtually dead chakra can do that. I'll work on the other 6, trying to balance, clear, activate them, ect in the hopes that that makes the job of the next incarnation's job easier. Maybe it'll be a local news anchor or something. That should help with the throat chakra. If soul did not lie and if my path is to have a true abiding awaking then soul will have to fix/heal whatever this throat chakra I (censored) give up. Since to me, reguardless of what I do the throat chakra is like a lump of dead tissue.

Last edited by Kulstor : 09-01-2015 at 03:18 AM.
Old 09-01-2015, 03:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulstor
So I guess there's nothing I can do about this throat chakra. I'll move on and start on the 3rd eye for the next week or so, then the crown after that. and do nothing for the throat charka since noting works anyway. I'm giving up on it. Why not, the Kundalini has given up and gone back to sleep, though remaining where it is, at the throat chakra. Nothing I do works so may as well give up on it. there are 6 other chakras i can work on. Maybe they can force the throat chakra to get cleared or maybe soul lied and that is not for this incarnation.

as for what I eat. This body seems to prefer a high carbohydrate diet, oatmeal, white rice. a tiny bit of meat and some fruit juice & frozen fruit.

I do thank you for your suggestions. This throat chakra must be to dead or to messed up to respond to anything. Except for those who were speaking in gibberish, your metaphors and similar gibberish didn't help at all. Dislike saying it but it's the truth. though I'm sure others understand metaphors, i never have. Like I mentioned before, it must be either genetic, the way I was raised, or not having enough incarnations on earth, but elsewhere.

I will accept my disappointment and frustration, move past them and accept that I can't every have an abiding awakening since I doubt anyone with a virtually dead chakra can do that. I'll work on the other 6, trying to balance, clear, activate them, ect in the hopes that that makes the job of the next incarnation's job easier. Maybe it'll be a local news anchor or something. That should help with the throat chakra. If soul did not lie and if my path is to have a true abiding awaking then soul will have to fix/heal whatever this throat chakra I (censored) give up. Since to me, reguardless of what I do the throat chakra is like a lump of dead tissue.

Ok, nothing seems to work and move on to other things. so leave it alone and move on to other things.

Good diet is a greet ting for all aspects of life, of course.

Fair enough. No metaphors. Understood.

Short Poem:

leave it to the soul
don't give up on the things that you love
just give up control
Old 09-01-2015, 05:10 AM
Master
I have no control. It' is all up to soul and soul's will rules here not mine. I prefer to leave nothing up to those sicko souls. getting their jolllies watching those of us on the path of a full abiding awakening to stagger and stumble around blindly in the hopes that every stagger & stumble may be a step closer. Bunch of sickos.
Old 09-01-2015, 07:08 AM
Master
Quote:
I have no control. It' is all up to soul and soul's will rules here not mine. I prefer to leave nothing up to those sicko souls. getting their jolllies watching those of us on the path of a full abiding awakening to stagger and stumble around blindly in the hopes that every stagger & stumble may be a step closer. Bunch of sickos.

Ok, no control refers to if you try your best, that's what you do out of the love for what you do, but even though best effort is made, the outcomes might not be as expected. This means the process of living is loved regardless of personally desired outcomes... Naturally there might be a degree of frustration and/or disappointment such as you previously mentioned, because the desired outcome didn't come to fruition; however, you said you have resolved to move on to other things in light of nothing seems to be working, and that's a decision you arrived at, so go ahead, yet, be wiser with what was learned on the deeper levels and continually improve your way. It's as much as anyone can do.
Old 09-01-2015, 07:21 AM
Master
Thanks? I think I understand what you are saying. I have to move on, I have no choice. I can try to work on the 6th chakra, as a way to pass the time I guess since with a throat chakra that is as good as dead and kundalini that has gone back to sleep, gave up, or something, I can't get to an abiding awakening. That is just something I have to accept and my soul lied. saying it came to incarnate as me to experience awaking to a full awakening as a human. At least i know not to trust it or the rest of it's family. and they are all sickos.
Old 09-01-2015, 08:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks? I think I understand what you are saying. I have to move on, I have no choice.

No, that's what you said. I merely repeated it back to you in my own words to show that I understand what you said.

Quote:
I can try to work on the 6th chakra, as a way to pass the time I guess since with a throat chakra that is as good as dead and kundalini that has gone back to sleep, gave up, or something, I can't get to an abiding awakening. That is just something I have to accept and my soul lied. saying it came to incarnate as me to experience awaking to a full awakening as a human. At least i know not to trust it or the rest of it's family. and they are all sickos.

If you really feel that working the 6th chakra is your best option, then OK it's your decision, yet, having learned from your recent experience, be wiser and improve your way.

What I will say is this. The peace of mind is critically important, and it is quite a delicate and subtle poise of the mind, and regardless of whether or not you obtain the results that you want, that quiet poise of the mind needs to be there.