Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-06-2011, 01:53 AM
Pathfinder

Learning to see..aure

Any starter...exercises to learn to see them?; also to strengthing chakras
Old 22-06-2011, 02:25 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinziant
Any starter...exercises to learn to see them?; also to strengthing chakras

It seems I saw auras in my childhood, but because no one else did and I was scoffed at, I shut that down. Years later it became necessary to "re-learn", so to speak. I found it helpful to get into a meditative state and then narrow my physical eyes somewhat. [The truth of the matter is, auras are seen with the third eye, not the physical ones housed under your eyebrows ]

Another exercise I also found helpful was to sit about four or five feet in front of a mirror in a darkened room with only candlelight and gaze at my own third eye in my reflection. After only a very few minutes, the visual of my etheric body began forming around the part of my body visible in the mirror (my head and shoulders), a golden colored light protruding about three to four inches from the edges of my body. As I contintued to stare steadily at my forehead, colors began to emerge in the mirror. They extended out from my body a good three to five feet. I also began seeing my facial features change as I was shown past life countenances as well as guides and at one point my higher self. This exercise can be fun and quite hypnotic, so you may need to allow yourself only about fifteen minutes a day to partake in it!

Once you see your own aura, you can easily see those of others... even plants! I love to watch tree auras
Old 22-06-2011, 02:53 PM
Deactivated Account

I believe for some people (me included) you can start of by seeing the etheric aura. It looks like an inch smudge of whitish grease around/away from the body. Having white background also helps, personally I find it easier in light.

I am starting to see this now without trying.