Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 02-10-2019, 01:24 AM
Newbie ;)

I am telepathic. I thought broadcast, it started after I was stalked by people at the school I used to go to. There was always a car infront of where I lived when I was there whith someone who would always stare at me. It was also obvious that people were watching what I was looking at on the internet. People at school always spoke of the girls I thought were interested in me, the music I listened to etc. Eventually everyone knew everything about where i went, who I talked to etc. After months of this I became Telepathic. Now people yell at me while I walk down the street and talk about the girls I want to date, what happened at work. They also seem to repeat actions from things that happened to me years ago, months ago or days ago. Every thing I do and think is criticized to the point where I am seriously dead inside. I cannot remember the last time I was actually happy, unless I was drunk. Recently I tried dating and it was an absolute joke. Everyone on the subway started talking to a girl I just had a date with, immediately after I got off the subway. On all the dates I had people on the street were constantly staring at me, criticizing me and it was obvious the girl knew who I was. I have been phychologicaly abused for around 8 years now and I am considering moving to the countryside to remove my self from society. Society doesn't seem to accept me and I think it might be time I reject society.
Old 02-10-2019, 04:01 PM
Knower
I'm a telepath but I don't think I'm broadcasting or projecting my thoughts to you being as I don't know who you are or feel a connection with.