Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 24-10-2011, 12:20 AM
Kristine

I know I fall under the Indigo heading e, but being Indigo blows at times for me. I am grateful to those that have been around and stated they struggled with the same issues and I hope to be able to do it for someone else someday.
I have always been a helper to the extent my mother would dread getting phone calls about me from school as a kid. I’m currently working on ways to help people help themselves as well as animal aid and I try to help other crime victims. I’m currently out of work on disability so I have a lot of time to spend on helping endeavors. At the same time, there isn’t a lot of income so I scaled down my helping.
I’m currently working on ways for people to help other people and started with one community. I have been purchasing things like dwarf fruit trees and encourage people to plant gardens and help them with it. I would like every aspect to be in the going green field, although there isn’t enough money at present. I bring people fresh farm milk and they donate like less than half the coast of purchasing it in the store and I try to teach them to make cheeses out of it.
It’s actually depressing to see all the people that collect welfare and use the food pantries and care nothing about using a part of their yard to help buy themselves food. Anyway, like I said being indigo and seeing the truth can blow.
My child is a big animal lover as well and we are trying to work with an agency that spays and neuters cats. They can stink, as its easier for them to neuter the boys so they seem to do it instead of spaying a female that can have turns of kittens. Truth sucks.
I was taking in animals, but the last bird finally died and I can’t take in another one. I’m also on the list for fostering dogs, but I haven’t got one yet, which is ok for me.
I put together a help group and a bit before I did the charity I found the lady had enough free help and I didn’t offer again after that. (I’m a girl, I don’t care about the size of another girls chest so I wouldn’t feel bad not adding to the 10 people already volunteering.)
I try to teach girls martial arts so they can defend themselves, but there isn’t a lot of participation. You would think there would be more since its free, but no.
I’m currently running a forum for crime victims until the other people take it over. Somehow I think it will take a while as people seem to like others doing things for them.
I listen to binaural beats almost every day as I can’t doo the meditation thing. I had learned hypnosis so I could help people, but I’m a bit out of practice.
I like to make things from nature like wine, blackberry cheesecake and the cream cheese itself, other cheeses, breads etc.
Old 24-10-2011, 12:22 AM
Kristine

computer screwed up sorry
Old 25-10-2011, 09:39 PM
Experiencer
Wow!

You are awesome 002cents! Thank you for all the great work that you do.
Love and light,
Kiki04

Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents
Good stuff!

I could do better with the recycling. I notice I have a tendency to go through the house and toss random pieces of paper in the garbage. I am good about recycling the obvious recyclables but stuff like Toilet paper rolls... skips my mind too frequently.

And as for not using pesticides... I have to admit I haven't figured out how to co-exist with the snails in my garden. I got the "Organic" snail bait that is supposed to be more appealing than my food and fill them so they never eat again... but yeah... it was that or let them continue to eat my garden into oblivion. I tried tossing them over my fence every night and early morning... but they still were too successful.

I do the donating things all the time. Reusable goods mostly and whatever I can afford cash wise, when there is a major crisis, goes to the American Red Cross.

I also volunteer on a weekly basis. Have been doing this for over a year now.

I send out letters of appreciation to Good Samaritans who make the news, public servants who are recovering from an on the job injury, to police departments that show exceptional conduct under intense situations (like with the Tuscon shooting).

I pass out Blessing Cards, they are printed on Business card stock but have no advertisement what so ever just the message "May many blessings find you through Goodness, Compassion and Love". I send them with my letters of appreciation and I pass them out to people when I feel the urge to do so. Sometimes a person I see performing a random act of kindness others just when it feels right.

I created a web site called "Blessings For Humanity" (which is sadly no where near where I want it to be and I go through large periods of time I don't know where to go with it) designed to inspire greatness in others. To get them to challenge the status quo and not be afraid to make a difference in this world how ever small. https://sites.google.com/site/blessingsforhumanity/

I also focus my energy or pray every day for Humanity to peaceably and universally come to embrace ideals of Brotherhood, Equality, Goodness, Compassion and Love. I pray for the Lord to send healing to those who suffer from illness to their hearts and minds. So, they can be free of the desires to do harm to others and themselves. I pray that there are saints in this world that will find their way into terrorist groups and transform them from within to become entities that sever and protect their people and communities. That they may become ambassadors working towards peace, freedom, mutual respect and understanding for their peoples and ours.

That is where I am, at present, I really want to work for the American Red Cross, it is a dream of mine to be a first responder to natural disasters. I want to be amongst the first on the scene helping people. Arranging for their shelter, bringing clean clothes and blankets. Giving them food and clean water. Helping clean up the debris, or anything I can do to try to assist their recovering from the tragedy.
Old 25-10-2011, 09:43 PM
Experiencer
A little help your way....

I usually click on the "Go Advanced" button on the bottom and it gives me the choice to receive an email notification when someone replies to a post that I made. Just go to the box at the bottom where it says Additional Options and click on "Instant Email Notification" on the "Notification Type" box. :)