Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 13-03-2022, 06:13 PM
Master
The origin and hierarchy of angels

Do you think angels originated before human beings but from the same source maybe or are human beings higher than angels?
Old 13-03-2022, 08:15 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
Do you think angels originated before human beings but from the same source maybe or are human beings higher than angels?
Human beings are definitely higher than angels... at least in arrogance, greed, envy, lust, hurfulness...
Old 13-03-2022, 09:11 PM
Master
Of course we're not higher. Nothing in physical form can be higher. The highest you can get in physical form is 5D. And it's self-explanatory that anything physical has a denser energy. In other words, we are all energy forms, but we are lower because we are in physical form.
Old 13-03-2022, 11:54 PM
Master
The human race is very young, and so is this planet. This (uni)verse is not the first to come into existence.

I can say, the angelic energy, angelic expressions, entities and beings are everywhere. So it is safe to say, the angelic were there first. In fact, they come into existence before any physical form.
Old 14-03-2022, 05:47 AM
Master
I appreciate your thoughtful responses. I wondered then what could happen to upset that hierarchy or order. Can an established order be upset like an apple cart perhaps?
Old 14-03-2022, 08:14 AM
Seeker

They are not higher than human beings. In the Gnostic teachings, there's this thing
called "pleroma". It means the space between the human and the Monad (triad) or
the Higher Self, God, or whatever you want to call it.

Nobody knows what the Monad really is. It manifests through different
forms. Those forms that are characteristic for the path you've chosen.
We humans are connected to this entity, and in between are the
angels or Builders. These intermediaries do whatever we tell them,
provided the decisions we make are in our best interests.

To put it another way, they (angels) exist to serve us. The problem is
that our connection with the Monad is not always obvious. When we humans
are aware of It, or connected to It, it means we are conscious of our function,
or the Plan (your plan to alter the course of history), our own Wisdom.

The beings in between, that is, between our own higher Self and lower
self, need to be controlled. We do this with the help of Knowledge,
an application of Knowledge. If you want to change the established
order, upset it, then there has to be a reason for it. But this reason is
personal (low).

What you're actually doing then by changing things, is put up a fight
against the thoughtforms you want to transform. There are two paths
regarding this. You can integrate or unify ideas, or you can differentiate,
taking things apart, create separation. Most of the time both are needed
in order to excel in one of them.

Angels are artificially intelligent beings. They appear humanly intelligent, but
they're not. They're somewhat like elementals. However, keep in mind that
even some artficial intelligent robots of today can outsmart people. Those Builders,
or angels are way smarter than these, but they can be controlled through the triad, or Monad.

You want control. Then learn how concepts are manipulated (put together
or taken apart). Choose a network and find the right channels to project
your synthesized or differentiated forms into. In the end there comes
responsibility with this. Whole cultures or subcultures can be altered with
the help of the triad.
Old 14-03-2022, 09:37 AM
Master
Wow, you just turned it into a Terminator scenario. Angel Terminators. Your story is like a nightmare scenario from Steven Spielberg.
I'm not even going to bother correcting your misconceptions.
Just want to say you're entirely wrong.

Such a shame people come up with misguided stories that can then put other people on the wrong track.
And I suggest anyone who wants to know more to find Diana Cooper and read her wisdom, or watch it on YouTube.
Old 14-03-2022, 10:18 AM
Administrator
I would have to agree with Fairy Crystal. what she says I agree with.

Namaste
Old 14-03-2022, 10:20 AM
Passing Through

From a spiritual perspective I would reason with the concept, of Aliens, before I did with Angels. (Thinks Star Trek sending out probes to race yet to evolve) I also only reason from personal experience - not from that which I have only ever read or heard. That said, I find more sense in the narratives that talk on deception than I do of those that allude to hope base on historical texts not personally experienced. Deception is something that plagues this world more than the light often expressed at the end of a tunnel.

In this sense I have no issue with what Gnostic teachings bring to the table. Does that make sense? The only question is how do we create our own light, rather than rely on that which is always 'promised?'

I do sense a healthy does of spiritually can be had along side such a narrative. I much prefer to hold up text to current circumstances. Doing so often reveals to me much of what lays between the lines. I can tell you that for me, it is no angel in light. At least not in some fancy cloth emanating beams of light. For me it's more the peace that lay between each breath whilst I try not so hard to think of anything.

No ladder climbing, hierarchy or any of those kind of things. No need to learn a lesson or right a wrong ... Just plain old giving in and letting go. No big secret from some long lost sect.

For me ... angels do not exist. Now as far as humans go ... Food chain? Smiles ... So many narratives. Be careful what you believe.

I no longer do belief ... but still open spiritually.

I chose not to claim either way. I merely look one way and then the other. If I am to be consumed then I will be consumed. If I am to be rebirthed, then I will be rebirthed ... I claim none of these things will take place nor do I make claims of things I have never seen nor experienced.

This is why I think perhaps the Nature section will be best for me.

Cool share Angel lite plus. Not enough space in here for me to express on such things ... but fascinating stuff that offers something more tangible in todays world than a hopeful image of fancy cloth and a beam of light. The latter I usually get simply by going outside and looking into the sky. Helps to open up of course ... Beats doing it in front of the screen.

I think agreement or disagreement is not warranted either way. I just tend one way more than that other ... although my hat is only small. Yet the power within is so much more.
Old 14-03-2022, 11:45 AM
Master
^^^^ Long story short: your lengthy reply has nothing to do with the OP.
Closed Thread