Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-03-2013, 11:45 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Possibly Joseph123 - or it is a part of you that is coming into your awareness that requires your acceptance. Be gentle with the self, be kind to yourself.

The rage is a difficult thing tho - do you keep a diary - sometimes it helps to get to grips with things if you are writing your feelings and thoughts down?

I think that I have determined that what I described were a result of my solar plexus chakra healing. I have not experienced a whiff of anger in a couple of weeks now, but for the past week or so, have been experiencing radiating waves of depression and bliss.

I have a fear of failure that is sometimes persistent. At certain times of the day, it is completely gone and I am utterly at peace. At others, it is unbearable. All of the negative emotions are very much out of character for me and do not feel "authentic" at all. It seems clear to me that they are very old and irrational emotions that are being secreted from my being as the chakra healing takes place. Further evidence of this is the fact there is now a very frequent spasming or pulsating in the area of the solar plexus chakra. I work on this chakra each day.
Old 15-03-2013, 12:02 AM
Master

Good luck with the chakra work. I haven't done much, the only one I do is grounding to the earth (something I channeled a while back which I posted, if you are interested) and that does make me feel balanced in the morning.

I wanted to mention, thought, about the fear of failure thingee. I don't know if it is possible to clear this up with meditation (having never tried it, doesn't mean it can't be done LOL).

However, here's a suggestion - for facing fears. Find the core of it first. You CAN do this bit during a light meditation. Start with an issue you have now (whatever your are fearing to fail at) and try and trace it back to its beginning. Ask you guides for help with this and relax and don't stress it. Gently try and guide your thoughts backwards, something like, today I am like this because yesterday this happened and that didn't feel good, and that was because the day before, that happened, and before that, that thing happened, and if you can just let them guide you with this, you may get to the core of it. When it started. Then work your way forwards again little by little and see if, when you go forwards, you get any realizations of why you might have put that it your path, what lessons you might have wanted to learn for yourself, or to help others. It really is amazing. Not saying it will work, I think it depends on it you can find the end of the thread - you might not be old enough yet to have an end to the thread. But, if you do and you realize why you placed that fear there, you will feel better instantly. Then you can work on facing the fear going forward.......

Just something that helped me. It's a place to start. And facing the fear means actually doing what you are afraid to do, so you might want to work on your emotional stuff first, so you get to a place where you don't care what anyone else thinks and you just do it because you want to get past it and move on with your life in a different fashion.

And if this sounds too much like *telling you what to do* I apologize in arrears. I am working on trying not to do that.... :) So, these are only suggestions LOL....
Old 15-03-2013, 02:00 AM
Knower

Your suggestions to me are always most welcome.

Were it not for you and the countless channeling that you have done for me, I would be nowhere.

P.S. I tried PMing you a while back and it said that you first had to delete some of your old messages. :)
Old 15-03-2013, 02:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph123
Your suggestions to me are always most welcome.

Were it not for you and the countless channeling that you have done for me, I would be nowhere.

P.S. I tried PMing you a while back and it said that you first had to delete some of your old messages. :)

Oooooops! I haven't checked in a while - thanks for the tip!