Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 07-03-2021, 03:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
This is crystal clear to me and experientially so. Everything I know well I can point at, assign attributes or qualities, etc... Eliminating all that is known well leaves only That which cannot be known well because It can't be pointed at or assigned attributes or qualities. However It does reveal Itself every single unit of Planck time, ever present and unchanging. It's "known" in the most intimate way because It illumines all knowing and thus constantly reveals Itself. It's Self-revealing and Self-evident and therefore I do not think I do not know it.

Amen! Amen ! Amen!
Old 15-03-2021, 09:44 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Tat Twam Asi

25. Vedantasara | Texts 144-150

https://youtu.be/x88A65ZBVyc

Swami Sarvapriyananda teaches the Vedantasara (Essence of Vedanta), which is a 15th-century Advaita Vedanta text written by Sadananda Yogendra Saraswati.

In this lecture Swamiji discusses the significance of the linguistics of That Thou Art.

For the full playlist of lectures (currently 1-25): https://youtu.be/h6FbNFjDJqk?list=PL...ipqKvxrHBRR w
Old 17-03-2021, 12:37 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Non-dual Meditation - Part 2

https://youtu.be/dVKS8jhXN2s

Swami Sarvapriyananda speaks on non-dual meditation as part of a retreat in Garrison, New York. This is Part 2 of the discourse.
Old 17-03-2021, 05:06 AM
Master
The greatest teachers of all are those whom educate universal love, peace and unity. God knows thats what the world is in need of. Amen
Old 17-03-2021, 05:48 PM
Master
Quote:
https://youtu.be/dVKS8jhXN2s

Swami Sarvapriyananda speaks on non-dual meditation as part of a retreat in Garrison, New York. This is Part 2 of the discourse.

What made you stop giving road marks along the way with the hour:minute for the beginning of each topic? I realize that it is more work, but I (for one) am not inclined to listen through the whole video especially when I have attended many of his lectures in person and sat at the same dining room with Sarvapriyanada where I could ask questions.
Old 17-03-2021, 06:35 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
What made you stop giving road marks along the way with the hour:minute for the beginning of each topic? I realize that it is more work, but I (for one) am not inclined to listen through the whole video especially when I have attended many of his lectures in person and sat at the same dining room with Sarvapriyanada where I could ask questions.

Oh, those are from the description box of the videos. If they are there I post them and typically it's just for the Q&A vids.
Old 18-03-2021, 06:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Oh, those are from the description box of the videos. If they are there I post them and typically it's just for the Q&A vids.

Gotcha!
Old 17-11-2021, 09:47 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Ask Swami with Swami Sarvapriyananda | Oct 24th, 2021

The answer to these two questions gets at the heart of the apparent paradox of Advaita.

03:35 - If the Self is the only reality, who is the doer?
12:05 - How can it be said that Self is free, and yet all beings are in the Self?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-O0...VedantaNewYork