Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 07-08-2020, 11:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Numerology is fascinating to me
I looked my numbers up but I’m still learning what they mean
LifePath 33
Expression 5
Soul Urge 1
All three numbers seem completely different but I’m learning how to make sense of them��
Old 10-02-2021, 12:51 AM
Seeker

I completely agree. I too am a life path number 7 and have always been seen as the "oddball" because for me a simple answer is not enough. I have to know why things are the way they are so I pick at it til I am satisfied with the answer. (something that almost never happens) I also think you're on to something regarding the relationship between the life path number and the Sun sign in astrology. I guess they could be seen as analogous?
Old 25-05-2021, 12:50 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

life path numbers are driven from numerology.
Old 27-05-2021, 03:43 AM
Master
I agree that the Lifepath Number is like the Sun Signs in Astrology. I find Numerology fasinating even though numbers have never really been my strong suit. I think there is some correlation between Numerology and Astrology. Some people use both or one the other in their lives.
Old 17-10-2021, 06:48 PM
Master
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarNumber
I think of the Life Path number in Numerology as being similar to the Sun Sign in Astrology. While there are more numbers in a numerology profile than the Life Path number, I view that number as representing the person generally. Just like the Sun Sign of a person is just one aspect of Astrology, but it is a very important part of a natal chart.

My Life Path is 7, which I personally think of as the Seeker of Truth, as someone who wants to understand the WHY of everything. That is why I study astrology, numerology, and various religions.

Both of my siblings have Life Paths of 5. When I hear that about someone, I usually say that that person will not want a 9 to 5 office job, which would be too boring for them. I would expect that person to have many types of jobs or a different type of job than your typical person. My sister worked in many unusual jobs and my brother worked for himself mainly but also have different types of job. He could not handle a regular desk job working for someone else.

Does thinking of the Life Path number as being similar to a Sun Sign in Astrology make sense to anyone else?

I believe Numerology is similar to Astrology and can both correlate with another. But if you prefer Astrology over numerology or vice versa that is fine. I'm still trying to understand Numerology myself but I do find it interesting.
Life Path # = sun sign

Heart's Desire # = moon sign

Personality # = rising sign

Expression # = This is like your potential or destiny..I guess that would correlate to where someone would look for career inspirations or Passions, in one if the houses I guess... Or maybe your north Node?
Old 20-10-2021, 11:51 PM
Experiencer

I do think they both influence you, so they're encoded to you in ways of how they influence you.