Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 20-07-2021, 02:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Connection to somebody's past but in that life

Hi,

In first, I don't know if I post in the right place. Sorry.

In 2018, for two months, I sent a few comments to somebody about his artwork as well as various subject which were posted on social media. That person never replied to my comments and I don't know him in the real life. I was just interested in what he used to post. When I sent them on his page, I started to sense a period of his life when he was a teen and then a relationship he had. A few months later, in the same year, some new senses about his teenagers years. It's the first time that happen to me and I consulted a psychic in order to know more about because I was lost.

I learned I have cords of attachement with that person and that happened when I sent these comments. In short, my energy joined his. I also learned I had a past life in the Middles Ages with him. The reason why I have those cords of attachment. According to psychic, my connection with him is extreme and the reason why I get some information about this period of his life (Teenager years and that relationship he had) Thanks to that psychic, I did searches about him and I found out some information very helpful. I was able to know a little bit about that relationship. I still sense this period of his life and there are more details now.

When I learned the identity of his first love, then I searched her on social media and I found her. So I thought to contact her in order to talk what I sense about all that but I didn't do it because I felt uncomfortable and I was afraid of her reaction. I didn't feel good about to take action in that. Today, I wonder if there is a real goal about it or not. And that's the case, what would be that goal? It's been three years and I still dont know. I need answers.

Well if anybody here can help me, it would be awesome.
Old 20-07-2021, 02:34 PM
asearcher

he most likely have unfinished business with her.

So thinking if you are connected to him, if he is in your soulgroup then chances are she is too? I think you're right, you shouldn't contact her. Do you want a relationship with him? Do you have paintings of your own? or do you think you could ask him for advice on paintings, what brush or what ever he used there when he made that painting? Something of the sort? If so he would then in a while ask you how it was going with yours? and you could built it from there? If possible? You could write something like "I follow your work" or something? Perhaps in the future ahead you will have your answer? Does he not want to sell one his paintings? Tell him you are interested in buying?

The ones I am connected to, from previous life/lives as well, I can feel, take over their symptoms without me even knowing, without me being in the same room as they are and later on I have been proven to be right. I seem to have no control. Sometimes it happens. That is as close as I have gotten to feeling their feelings/their physical and mental symptomes. You are connected in a way that you have his memories, I guess.

Last edited by asearcher : 20-07-2021 at 06:47 PM.
Old 21-07-2021, 02:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi asearcher and thank you for replying and sharing for experience. I see you edited your post but before I read your full post. That's crazy because your experience is very much like mine. This is my reaction too; What are you doing here? When you talked about soulmates, it's same too but *according to *psychic, the term twin flame was used.

And it's not the classic connection too. I try to stay out his energy because I'm *overwhelmed with bad energies from him and I'm feel nauseous, especially when I started to have recurring dreams about him.

The way I sense him now is quite different when he as a teen. I sense he is *different inside of him and not positively. He is a bit dark, tormented. He is like a black hole. I don't know if he is really like that but I sense like that. Misunderstood, difficult to talk, even if I don't know him in the real life, I feel it would be the same difficulty. *

When you talked about change attitude, the energy was a distress, it speaks to me very very well. He makes me want to run away from him and I don't welcome his energy. *You did access to that past life and to me, it's remarkable too. You got important details about it and clear. You said you *could feel the symptoms he had and it's incredible. You have gifts. Did you both talked about that even if it was difficult? And what was his reaction?

*Maybe you have unfinished business with him too and I think you're right about *my experience because I thought the same thing. I'm thinking about a few possibilities about your purpose.

1/ Maybe karmic bonds to be cleared
2/Maybe your roles is to put an end to the matter
3/Maybe something hidden you have to find out

*These are just suppositions of course. Have you consulted a psychic about that too ?

Quote:
So thinking if you are connected to him, if he is in your soulgroup then chances are she is too?

*According to the psychic, I'm connected to her soul but I don't know if she is in my soulgroup.

About paintings, no. I just admirated his artwork. I never thought to ask him any advice about that or ask anything else. No, I don't want a relationship with him. Anyway, he 's not the guy who answer. People posted their comment on his page he never replied to them.

My other problem is I stopped to send comments because of *nature of recurring dreams. Every morning I was disgusted the reason why I stopped. And I still have these recurring dreams.

Quote:
You are connected in a way that you have his memories, I guess.

Yes, you're right.

I'm really glad to see that someone have the same experience than moi. That's so amazing. I posted it on Tiny Buddha Forum but unfortunately the person with whom I shared doesn't believe in.**

Last edited by Blue Spirit : 21-07-2021 at 03:59 PM.
Old 23-07-2021, 04:16 PM
asearcher

Hi BlueSpirit!

I deleted the part in retrospect thinking that you wrote about this current life and not past life, but beside from that I completely agree it is the same, I too think it is amazing. I'm glad now you found it helpful. Are his artwork dark? Underlying darkness and/or beauty in the darkness? I liked the options you have thought of could be the reason/s we met again in this life. Please, let me/us know how it unfolds for you if you one day will figure it out?

About "my" guy I have thought if he noticed, had the same as I had, but it was never clear to me if he did. If he was as naked to my feelings as I was with his. It was in particular the dark energy, the underlying feeling of temper, his rules or no rules, not something I could touch but feel that I had trouble knowing how to handle. I also thought if he remembered the same past life which I thought there was a really small chance of that happening.

In the communication/s he began to express himself in an unusual way and sometimes it was to me as if it was in code. That made me think 1. I am crazy to think that 2.What if he is trying to say something but he doesn't dare to go all the way? Around that time I got some pretty crazy dreams. Triggers.

As it was so difficult for us to talk in real life it was surprising he would on several occations bring up the subject with me what was wrong with him (physically). The doctors could not find an answer. I did not want to go there but asked if they had ruled out cancer. (this because in past as a child I reacted very strongly to a child who died of leukemia many years before I was to travel the same road, back and forth the hospital I later learned, to the home where this child had lived. I think it was the first time it had ever gotten that strong with me. I was forced into the house and it only got worse. It was scary to me because I learned then that the grownups, including my father with whom I was close (who too had sensitive eyes), did not have trouble breathing in what to me was a kind of thick sickness of energy still hanging around and that was when I too learned I could smell something others could not and I knew it was not from the current reality. This child had died of leukemia. I remember my dad used to often look in the back mirror on to me in the back and our eyes would meet. I would often not talk. I liked the silence in the car. I was drained. I was only breathing my air again once we left the roads and the house behind. His look on to me in the mirror was something that has stayed with me. Like part of him understood but did not know how to talk to me about it and another was still thinking of what exactly had been going on. It was not judgemental. He wasn't angry. He would later tell me stories of some people from his side of the family, experiences. When I began to hear things was when he said things to me that I can't remember but he sort of trained me not to hear them and it worked apparently. I was later told as I only remember fragments from it, that period, that I had a high imagination (my moms words). I always get that real chill down my spine when a relative of mine who suffers from a mental condition is in real bad shape and says it is hearing voices others can't hear. Smelling things other can't smell. When I have been visiting the mental hospital to see this someone and even at times if we are outside I know distinctly what areas, people to avoid, to lead this other person where it feels safe from the energies. When considered well enough again it does not hear the voices and does not see the beings around me like it used to before. This person has no belief in God or the spiritual existence so when I have tried to explain that maybe what you are smelling is not something real in this reality, dimension, this person won't take it in.

I have been afraid to be judged as crazy and I have through work been in situations where they had to validate me alongside everyone else, but they all concluded the same thing, nobody thinks I'm crazy, they think I have something called emotional intelligence. I have heard now and then from people in my life that I'm sensitive, but for most part it has been a good thing, not something to be yelling at me about. Beside from the childhood event with the leukemia-child (which I had no knowing of before) the first time me feeling energies or knowing where something bad was or just knowings became my reality when I was an adult in a unhealthy relationship. With stress and lack of sleep it really began to hit the roof and I truly thought then I had become crazy. I would just know things. I would just feel where and what things were with the energy. I would feel the presence of someone he used to have only a sexual relationship with within the walls, within the bed, and once at a party full of people I saw her - I knew it was her, it was the same energy. She did not come forward, just maintained being one in the crowd. Where I failed myself big time was that I had not followed my first instrinct, me feeling the energy of the boyfriend, it wasn't good. He was not a good person. I had before that relationship been in another who would just go "OK" if and when I suddenly felt someone I loved was in danger and acted on it. He knew I could not explain it and he did not question me. But this other boyfriend, who wasn't a good person, he questioned me in a unpleasant manner "How did you know?!", "Who did you talk to? Who told you? Explain this so I can understand!", those kind of remarks and I was terrified, really. I didn't know what was happening. I couldn't go "I feel energies" or "There are knowledge in feelings and feelings are the energy". I know how that sounded. Around the same time he was trying to impregnant me and I just had this very strong fear in me that if he got me declared insane and I was carrying his baby he would get custody of the baby or threaten to have that in future ahead as a plan to have me under his thumb. I knew I had to get my act together. Oh, and beside fromthis it was too during this relationship I had my one and only vision of the future, or so I have judged what happened. A prewarning, I'd say. It was a normal sunny day when he came to pick me up in his car and by then I just felt normal. As I got in the car and turned to look in the back (which was empty) it was as if I was suddenly in a scene of the future. I could see him wearing, his arm, he was wearing a different type of shirt and had a different type of watch and there was a child, baby, in the back, and it was as if I was me, but a different me. I could feel this very real feeling of depression, unhappiness with him but pretending I was fine and the heavy energy in the car, the bond between him and I. Then it all went away. Just as it had suddenly been there. And he was in a good mood and I tried to stsay in my old good mood. I did not then in that period of the relationship know about him planning to get me pregnant without my say so. In the short seconds it all was it came with the thought, or knowing "mistake" (the child in the back) and antoher one of way so it would not be alone, that I had accepted my faith. It was the child or the children that kept me there with him, in this "jail". I remember just the feeling of being so unhappy in that car with him and once it ended I thought what the hell was that? Never had it like that Before or after. To be honest some time after the break up (which he was in regret or denial about) I had to see a doctor because I couldn't sleep from flashbacks from the relationship and the knowing he was wanting me back, that it wasn't over (but it was). I then had something called stress reaction. I have later read the journal and asked my family and I was not perceived as confused or making things up. After that I went back to normal again.

So that is kind of my story, I guess. About me and the energies.

In the end all I said to the guy I was that connected with was that maybe it is a past life symptom then if ruling out all other physical illnesses. I don't know if he took it to heart. I said it to him more than one time.

Perhaps if he remembered and he thought I was in that life as well he needed an answer, hoping I had it, what had caused his condition in that life.

After that he began calling me pearl and because I did not know if he remembered or not, if he was trying to tell me something about the past life I had to check up the meaning of pearl, it could be coincidental but it means one is helping, is helpful, (I had come to his home to help after the death of the wife) and too pearl was from the hebrew meaning and I got lots of indications before he was jewish in that past life. What I kept having on my head was typical for a Jewish married woman in the regressions, dreams. I would before in regressions state the word "Maluka" but it was I believe now the city Malacca which pronounces "muh·la·kuh". I've read that " Malacca was the first and largest Jewish settlement in Malaysian Jewish history". At the time I did not know if I stated a last name or name but I thought it was a name and not a city, background maybe?? but we didn't live in Malacca, we lived in Bulgaria.There were other things where the relation between a Jewish husband and wife, the roles were revealed to me, but in reality I did not know if it could be like that and found later on confirmations.

There were things from the past life I could check. One was that I remembered him going out to war. There was a war but not well known. The other was to see if people of the particular religion he had lived in the country I had stated. That too was true. I was looking into how old homes out in the villages, country side could look like and nature. I had seen clear visions of the fire place before to my eyes massive. Of the steps between the rooms. Of other things. The kitchen. Outside. I was trying to identify the river in a wood, I was trying to see if there was winter, snow in that area, as it was to me a country not at all well known to me and still is not. The things I looked for I found but I still don't know if it counts, if it is not too general things. One thing I did get down to detail was how I remembered the "shoes" being and more so the legs, the brown and the right name for it. The kind of food I could see us eating. The chickens. The different set of knives to be used and not mixed. These were things I could not have known and when searching for answers I found them to be true.

I would experience trouble with my feet during this period and have nightmares of going out in the night, barefoot, in the snow, leaving the home, we use to live in, to go into the wood, I suspect to the river. It always felt as if my feet were burning. I've read that Chilblains inflammation is when feet are exposed to that kind of cold.

I would too get strange experiences of him doing something that I was after much search able to find that you can do to heat up the body. I thought he was just mad and trying to get at me. He was trying to make my body survive the cold, as brutal as I experienced it. It was then too body to body and for mine to heat up by his body temperature, something I too later learned about. He was trying to make me survive but I was sort of like a rag doll throughout the process, just out of it. Could be I had a fear of his anger for what I had done but he was most concentrated. I have later thought up a theory if it was then when we got so connected? That I was dying and he was frantic, concentrating to save me, if somehow with all the emotions and being maybe in between two worlds - this is where the unusal connection, foundation was born? (there was no sexuality involved even if it was skin to skin, so we did not "meet" that way).

One thing I actually found most strange was that when I was young in that life and taken to the home to work that he showed the mature lady I came with the room I was to have to sleep in. There was a door with a key in (on my side, for me to lock) and after that there was too a cover to bring on. I am guessing it was because then nobody could look through the key hole and see a seminaked or naked staff in the room??? He was his irritated self showing it, had no patience. I think it was called for, a safety rule, that the master or the sons of the homes would not bother their staff sexually during the nights.

The way I perceived his frustration in the past life was that he was grieving the loss of his wife and at some point he was in conflict in his emotions, attraction(?) for me. Feeling guilt he had it? Guilt of feeling a joy for life again? Maybe I did not show enough respect as I was young and happy going. That I never knew what mood he would be having, how he would relate to me. There was also the other energy, the tender energy, that he had in that life for me, that he too would suddenly show bursting moments of, you could hear it in his voice, still in this life. I'm not sure if it was for the young teenager that came to work for him or the young woman he began having a romantic set of emotions for.

Before that when I was young and insecure I had some real headaches I think of the problematic way to go in the evening. If I locked the door it meant I saw him as a threat and that would be an insult to his morals, his character, he was a man of religion too. That I thought I was all that and he was into me, when he wasnt. If I did not lock the door it could maybe be seen as an invitation and I did not want that. I think I was scared in the night if I awoken and heard he was up or other sounds, to then exhale when or if he went back to bed or figuring out what the sound really was. When I did get to a glimpse of a love scene I could see it was in a master bedroom, not the same room as the other one and not all feelings of force, fear.

I did show someone gifted one time a photograph of him. I wanted to know if it could be felt the kind of distinct energy I felt coming from him. I felt he had a kind of bad temper or not really bad but still even when he was in control I felt it so much. I had felt it in the past life as well. But people only felt the other energy of his which I too felt which was him being polite, correct, serious, tender. But to me the other energy was still always there, dark. It frighten me. The gifted one said right away about this other dark energy and how it was expressed. One day in this current life he did let that energy be shown (I was later thinking I knew it! I knew he had it!) and then he saw how I reacted. I had to physically hold out my hand like a stop sign and tell him to just, I don't know, stand over there. I had to say "You're making me nervous" which was an understatement. I felt completely naked as his feelings were the only things I could feel and it causing me physical and emotional distress. It was then as if he got it and apologised and would go back after that to again apologise. I could see he felt really bad about it.

There was one scene I had remembered in the past and it was too when he showed his temper and then afterwards what followed was a long string of him apologising, trying to make it right again. I think he was in this life, as well as that one, aware of his temper but that he did keep it hidden or try too but it was see through he had it.

I think the pain, physical, in that life that he is still bothered by, caused him to to have irritation and anger and acting as if it was normal, but me knowing about it and being careful. I think when it was too much for him he would go away to endure it alone. I don't thik he wanted to appear weak, sick in front of me. Through regression I tried to see if he took medications and then what for and what kind. I think I thought his pain was from drinking maybe, but think it was more severe than that. What I did suspect he was using was something not treating the actual disease but only making the symptoms of it more mild to put up with.

The one I suspect is more common with men to get it, it is a form of cancer and it gives all the symptoms I have read later on that I experience that man to have. It could be he knew he was dying from it or did not want to know and just kept living with it. He had to have seen some doctor in order to get the medication.

The home was so dark as in grief and anger, but perhaps in a way to protect one self and to keep busy everything was in order. Always in my life when things has been too much in order it give me the same similar feeling of underlying grief or anger, I don't like it. I feel trapped. I feel watched. I never feel good enough. I feel a similar feeling next to anxiety. I felt failure.

Just like I have been advised not to think about a specific visitor (from the other side) I trained myself not to think about it, not to think about him and to broaden the mental, spritual connection between us, creating some rest, some distance.

I made the firm decision to change my position, physical, so I would not be physically near him as I did not want anything to be triggered anymore. There is no contact between us, but typical just this last night I dreamt of him suddenly appearing and then woke up.

I hope I did not bore you to death with all of this. Long, long story, LOL.

Last edited by asearcher : 24-07-2021 at 12:33 AM.
Old 24-07-2021, 04:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Luckily I read it the part you deleted because it was very great helpful. What you told me about your past life in your last post is very interesting, exciting to read. That's absolutely awesome what you were able to see during your regression. It was very detailed. When you talk about the way he was in this past life, maybe I'm wrong but he seemed like a bit domineering. It's strange but the way he is with you in this past life is a little bit the same when I started to have these recurring dreams about that person with a few differences. I understand you when you said you feel trapped and watched and you created some distance. I hope the options I thought maybe could a little bit help you. No, you didn't bore me. That's very helpful again.
Old 24-07-2021, 09:27 AM
asearcher

Hi! Oh, yes absolutely yours have been helpful too. yes, domineering but I am thinking a man of his time and religion, taught to be this way was one part of it. Cant be good to be that introvert. I don't wish to insult the man but I got with the domineering kind a narcissistic trade, not saying he was one 100% but he was somewhere on the ladder, where I should draw a line is unknown. I too know when one is suffering one can be selfish, perhaps without meaning to be so. In this current life if he needed help with something and I could offer that in an instant I had no trouble doing so but there were times when I was busy and couldn't and that was when I saw that streak in him go off. Think it could come when he is stressed out, that particular energy that I am vulnerable too. In the past life he had a sharp mind, I feel, and it made me feel inferior. He was too older. I think I was in awe of his mind so as a young woman I did not say so much in return, hoping he would not know how stupid I really was. One of the things could be the different set of background and that men received more education, if priviligued, and then the Jewish aspect of it as to treasure education. When I came to know him just a little bit in this life it was one of the first things that striked me - the sharp mind. Could have been he was "over"developed in those areas of the brain and "under"developed or not allowed to talk so much about feelings. I think it was a taken concept in those days that girls ,women were allowed to be "hysterical" as the male, sitting on t he throne really on certain power (but powerless in other ways) could not maybe always relate to what it was like to be down under.

It has taken me a long time to process the past life memories and I often am skeptic of it afterwards, not while in it, then I just accept it. This why I search for evidence. Then again the best reincarnation proof out there I think is with children because they can't have that much knowings. I often wish to interpret what I have experienced for it to make sense and while doing so I can misjudge the situation so I have to be careful not to do that. My most spontanous and unsettled past life memories was from my most recent one. Til this day if I see a boy in a school uniform, the traditional kind, I'm back in an instant with that feeling. When I did locate my past life self I was right about the children and the private schools, the dress codes.

I have thought if his spirit was perhaps not reborn like mine was all that time, but that why it was so unfinished for him - still having that bad energy - was because this current life was his next one?? As there is no time on the other side and if he was dominated by the dark energy he had perhaps he was on the lower dimensions before seeing the light and before being reborn again. I'm just speculating, big time, LOL.

I don't know if you two are the same generation or could it be you were not born yet when he had his school crush? Just speculating if you were then still in spirit? My daugheters has been giving her dad headaches (LOL) with her stories of the things and the people she saw and knew before she was born. She would say things even I had no idea as I had been excluded from those family events on his side. I did not know what to answer and said you have to go to your dad about this. With all the stuff she has said I suspect her spirit has been around us for some time before rebirth. She has been particular stuck about her seeing, knowing an elderly distant relative of her dads that nobody talked about. Her dad was so skeptic he would ask around who could have given her this information, but no answers. It was about her passing too. My daughter went to say she knew because she knew when she was passing over and she was there and that they, together, were at the funeral too. It began when she was so young, just one day exclaiming "Why don't you ever talk about ..:" and went on to describe the elder lady's looks, then she went on to say she was very nice and "I miss her". Her dad went "You weren't even born to miss her", which was a comment he shouldnt have made. There were no photographs of her to have seen hanged up or anything. These days when something comes up, spiritual, paranormal, she has it in her to say to her dad "Yeah, yeah, it isn't easy for you Dad now is it" and she takes her little hand above his as if tapping on it. Remains a mystery, LOL.

I think it is so awesome really that you have the ability to see someone else's memories like that, I have to say. Of course I understand it is a grief of yours to have it, but it is still a gift and hopefully in time you will be able to figure it out more, how to use it, what it means. What a coincidence you too have the same feelings, experiences as I do- it's really something.

I wonder if you are empathic, much? that could be why he is taking over as much, if you have not learned to back yourself up more? I am working on a problem I have which is that I am "overly" empathic but not looking out for myself, but looking out for others, that is when I stand up, that is when I get strong. to just mention one classical thing is when my child's dad's family were in the habit of excluding me, then I did not tell him how it made me feel that he just accepted that. I too knew they were all for placing children as in appropriate times to be with and suddenly they were not appropriate while I have had an upbringing and attitude that the children are always appropriate to have around us. I would be excluded from events, travels abroad then because it was then convinient that I would have the children, was one excuse, the other was that they just wanted the closest blood line there or what ever, and so he would go with his first family somewhere. I never said anything about it as I have never been the type really in past relationships as well, I don't tell them - this is how this makes me feel. I wanted him to find out for himself, how it made HIM feel accepting this structure, going along with it, and then returning home to us. I could see the conflict in him, the pain, even the shame when he did come home but I greeted him as I would normally do. I guess at some poiint I thought he would stand up and say I don't have a good feeling about this, I can't do this no more, it doesn't feel right, I don't feel that I present myself in the way I want to as a man and dad. Me and my family continued to do things our way and would with our way let him know he was always welcomed, under any conditions. the bottom line with him was that he did not stand up for himself and so how could I have expected him to stand up for us? It made us all vulnerable. Only that is how it has aalways been with me, I stand up for others and I dont care what trouble it puts me in. But I had to learn to say this is me in this situation, this is how I feel about it and just declare that in the open, so he would know. When I did speak up I did so because I could see that my daughter's version, her feelings, were being smashed down by someone from his family and I wasnt having that. That was when I declared she has a right to her feelings, to her truth in this and the right to be respected for it, that there are more perspective than theirs. Theirs is not the ultimate truth, the only perspective worth respect. There are actual other people involved who deserve just as much respect as they do. But it had to take to that - that I realised my daughter is aware of this and is reacting to something that is not healthy for her. I had ignored my own feelings about it. That was a wake up call. If I am that self sacrifising then it is going on further to my own daughter. I have to look out for myself too. I'm thinking maybe if you are empathic on a scale like mine that is too the fear when you feel his memories take over much. That you have to go to that place inside yourself where you feel your emotions and declare them, to help empower you?

One thing I have began to do is the day after the dream that I close my eyes. I imagine feeling him that is feeling his inner self, the essence of him. I pictured myself running through and all the layers that were in the way, such as that inbedded anger were removed. Then I could feel him. The essence. And that boy/man/spirit is the core of him, I think. They all have different. It's all good. The negativity has attached itself but is not part of the real spirit and can be rid off, like clouds around someone which can make it difficult to see the real person, but it's still there. It makes me think he's safe. That all this will be a passing. Gives you a good feeling.

It could be that intense emotions like grief, anger, fear they built this bridge that is not good for us when we have this kind of connection.

It has given me a sense of peace when I do that, when I go to the core. Then I let go. I open my eyes. And everything feels alright. You could try it? To see if things lighten up more?

Last edited by asearcher : 24-07-2021 at 04:21 PM.
Old 25-07-2021, 01:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Good if they have been helpful too. The way you described him, when you told about also the way it made you feel, it speaks to me very well again but
especially in my recurring dreams. It sounds like it's the same man. Your guy seems a bit complex and mine too. That particular energy that you're vulnerable, I understand very well. Your daughter has a natural gift like yours and I understand your reaction when you said you could see that your daughter's version, her feelings, were being smashed down by someone (from his family.)

The reason why I hardly talk about my current experience because many people can't understand and think you're odd or crazy. If they dont believe in that, I think it's a waste of time when you try to talk about that.

Yes, I'm empathic but it's different about that situation. The connection is so intense I'm overwhelmed with and he overwerlms me and I can feel his emotions, especially in that current life and in his past. Maybe empathic about that relationship he had, yes. Anyway, what I sense about his teenager years takes over much indeed.

Quote:
if you have not learned to back yourself up more

Yes, a bit.

Quote:
It has taken me a long time to process the past life memories and I often am skeptic of it afterwards, not while in it, then I just accept it. This why I search for evidence.

It was the same for me too. When I started to sense all that, I didn't know why and I wondered what it really was. From month to month, I knew and also thanks to a few people who helped me as well as the psychic. Just accept it, yes. Out of curiosity, did you research on web or/also other than on?

Quote:
he was dominated by the dark energy he had perhaps he was on the lower dimensions before seeing the light and before being reborn again.

Your supposition sounds like very great and this is helpful too, for you and for me.

Quote:
I don't know if you two are the same generation

No, we aren't the same generation. I don't know if I was in spirit but I don't think so even if I admit I can't be sure about that.

Quote:
I think it is so awesome really that you have the ability to see someone else's memories like that, I have to say. Of course I understand it is a grief of yours to have it, but it is still a gift and hopefully in time you will be able to figure it out more, how to use it, what it means. What a coincidence you too have the same feelings, experiences as I do- it's really something.

Yes, it's awesome because it's really like an supernatural experience. What is a major challenge is his energy, the way I can feel his true inner and I hate it. If his current inner was positive maybe I could find out more and much more. I don't know. Anyway, I like very much his teenager years because I sense something is very luminous and happy,joyful. Like a sunny day.

Quote:
One thing I have began to do is the day after the dream that I close my eyes. I imagine feeling him that is feeling his inner self, the essence of him. I pictured myself running through and all the layers that were in the way, such as that inbedded anger were removed. Then I could feel him. The essence. And that boy/man/spirit is the core of him, I think. They all have different. It's all good. The negativity has attached itself but is not part of the real spirit and can be rid off, like clouds around someone which can make it difficult to see the real person, but it's still there. It makes me think he's safe. That all this will be a passing. Gives you a good feeling.

It could be that intense emotions like grief, anger, fear they built this bridge that is not good for us when we have this kind of connection.

It has given me a sense of peace when I do that, when I go to the core. Then I let go. I open my eyes. And everything feels alright. You could try it? To see if things lighten up more?

That's a very good exercice to do. Before I read it, I thought I could try and you said me; You could try it. Yes, I could try. But I hope I won't feel nauseated because that's already happened. But I can feel his old essence was fine. I would like to give me a sense of peace. Anyway , I'll try to do it.

Quote:
that is not good for us when we have this kind of connection.

Fully agree.

Quote:
What a coincidence you too have the same feelings, experiences as I do- it's really something.

This is maybe not a coincidence, who knows.