Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 13-03-2015, 03:12 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Yes, the energies are strong, and my solar plexus chakra is very sensitive. It can't take too much energy flowing through. It makes me feel extremely nauseated for an entire week around the full moon, worse at night.. I'm not sure why I'm suddenly being affected recently, but I really need to find something to protect myself, because it's disturbing my flow and momentum.

attunement comes to mind here. I may be wrong but I have found that when something doesn't sit right then something is out of balance. maybe you could try to attune yourself with the moon's energy. this might make the effect on you lessened.
Old 07-07-2015, 02:45 PM
Ascender
In ancient times the ancients had gods and goddesses for pretty much ever thing if my research remembers me right the moon is a goddess why don't you look at the moon and ask the goddess of the moon for restful energy.
Old 12-08-2015, 07:51 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
It's pulling you ever so slightly out of alignment with the physical body.

Do anything which is 'grounding' during that time, and make sure you eat well. Walks in the countryside will help. Bury your nose in a handful of damp leaves. Get a clump of grass, rub it in your hands and inhale the smell. Rub that on your face and neck. Mother Earth.

Hard to walk barefoot on Mother Earth in the UK in winter! But get outside and ground yourself one way or another.

I never realized how "anti-grounding" western society is until this post made me think about opportunities to do so. Between our flip flops, slippers, shoes, and boots there is rarely a time to walk barefoot on mother earth. If you walk around anywhere in any city in America barefoot, our parks included, you are assumed to be homeless.

Thankfully I grew up on a small farm/ranch so I have plenty of opportunity to walk barefoot on mother earth.
Old 15-01-2016, 09:50 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalHeart
Yes, the energies are strong, and my solar plexus chakra is very sensitive. It can't take too much energy flowing through. It makes me feel extremely nauseated for an entire week around the full moon, worse at night.. I'm not sure why I'm suddenly being affected recently, but I really need to find something to protect myself, because it's disturbing my flow and momentum.

Ahh I'm not the most experienced, but you could always ground and release energies not your own, it'll help with the jittery nausea and 3rd eye I believe.... Well helps me lol
Old 15-01-2016, 06:14 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
In ancient times the ancients had gods and goddesses for pretty much ever thing if my research remembers me right the moon is a goddess why don't you look at the moon and ask the goddess of the moon for restful energy.
Not just in ancient times! Some view the Moon as a Goddess, some as a God, but whether you say Selene, Luna, Yarikhu, Chang'e, or Tsukuyomi no kami, pagans hold the Moon to be a divinity. Next New Moon, try just contemplating her, thinking about her, and asking her aid.