Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-12-2021, 08:13 PM
Ha, and here I am seeing God is nothing BUT logic....and pure love and
pure heart and the Creator of a Brilliant System...
that includes all checks and balances mixed with instant forgivenesses
and a matrix of Swiss clock-like precision of intricate perfect interactions here and extending out to the Stars.
They say God works in mysterious ways ---well 'they' just aren't clued in!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-12-2021, 02:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
I see your point. I'm understanding it as that even if God harms us humans he's only harming himself, God is the only being, there's no other being for God to be selfish with. Miss Hepburn also said: God "is The Self in all.", but only now i see it from this new perspective. But how can God and i be the same being.. i'm not controlling the universe.

Sorry about responding late, I wasn’t following this thread.

It seems I’ve not been able to present the concept/reality of ‘God alone is’ from my point of view. Let me try again:

As God essence, we, the soul are energised by God’s power. As such, in the pristine state, there is no separation from source. In that context, God alone is. We can expand our consciousness in Absoluteness to see and feel everything from God consciousness fulcrum. Of course, this is a very advanced state in soul evolution.

That we may become enabled in different ways, to be as He (never He but as He), we are here sent on earth to learn, granted limited free will, in mind-body. Why limited? Because we need to learn slowly. If we resonate with God’s energy (love), our ‘powers’ are enhanced, we are given more free will. If we use our free will improperly, we contract. You can correlate it with karma - law of cause and effect.

On a side note, we may argue that free will is a myth, which is also true, since the play enacted is being monitored, for our own benefit. We may also say that this life is a dream because we are in a school; our true home is in the domain of love and light, one with God. Or heaven, if we prefer that word.

The ego or identity we assume … there is no problem or fight with it … ego is not a dirty word! However, when we deludedly believe we are only mind-body, then our thoughts, words and deeds are self-centred, simply because we do not recognise the truth of underlying oneness. Or we may say, we are out of alignment with source.

Karma is simply the resolution of our heart’s misaligned desires. What we do to someone else, we are doing to ourself, so we experience it spherically by exchanging roles, life after life after life. When we choose to exit this game by unconditional forgiveness, the cycle of suffering ends. Related to forgiveness, it’s worth going deep into the Ho’oponopono practice.

Since God in-dwells our form, our every intention is known to Him. This is why purity of being is absolutely essential, as emphasised in all scriptures and paths. We stand naked, so to speak. Nothing is hidden. This is also borne out in after death life review documented many times in NDE’s etc.

All God wants from us is that we emote unconditional love. Here, now, within this-ness of our body, we surrender mind/head to heart, in resonance with love. Love employs no force, so we have to choose to become as such, voluntarily.

So what’s there to say that hasn’t been already said? Tat Tvam Asi - That Thou Art or the truth as Sat Chit Ananda.