Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 29-04-2015, 11:18 PM
crimsonuniverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by agalo379
Venus also represents your values.

Gee, I haven't thought of that for ages. Thank you for bringing that up and the reminder. Guess I haven't played around with astrology all that much lately. My Venus is in Scorpio.
Old 30-04-2015, 05:40 PM
Pathfinder
My Venus sign is Capricorn, not sure what the values are and can't seem to find them anywhere on the net.
Old 30-04-2015, 10:34 PM
crimsonuniverse

Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taokuoh
My Venus sign is Capricorn, not sure what the values are and can't seem to find them anywhere on the net.

Here are a couple of links for you: (I just did a quick search on Google for "Venus in Capricorn", and you can even specify if for woman or man.)

http://astrology.about.com/od/venus/p/VenusCap.htm

http://www.cafeastrology.com/article...atibility.html

Have fun! :)
Old 02-05-2015, 12:59 AM
LuxCrow

In western astrology, my venus is in Taurus. Yet if you are looking at sidereel it's in aries. I confuse myself when I think of the sidereel though, so I am just going to go off of the western.

I think it is pretty accurate ..... I just realized that when I want to express love for someone, I want to touch them a lot, and be touched. I like big, long hugs, cuddles, and stuff like that. Yet when I don't feel comfortable around a person, I don't want them to touch me at all. My values .... Taurus likes long term, solid, permanent things, and I really do want a long term, solid relationship. It is stubborn and set in it's ways, and if I truly feel something for someone, I have a hard time letting them go if they start showing signs of not being the one. But that is just through dating. I actually have never had a boyfriend.
Old 02-05-2015, 02:49 PM
Experiencer
My venus is Scorpio, what is the match for venus in scorpio? is it the venus in cancer or capricon?
Old 02-05-2015, 03:02 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonuniverse
Here are a couple of links for you: (I just did a quick search on Google for "Venus in Capricorn", and you can even specify if for woman or man.)

http://astrology.about.com/od/venus/p/VenusCap.htm

http://www.cafeastrology.com/article...atibility.html

Have fun! :)

Interesting... thanks! I'll have a read of that when I get the chance to.
Old 03-05-2015, 06:19 PM
Ascender
My Venus is in Virgo.
Relationships in my eyes are much like business deals. You do your part, I'll do mine. I pay my part, you pay your's. I value organization, being well put together and wish for my guy to be as well. Practical. Responsible. And even if the money shouldn't matter, it does. Always looking to save for what's to come and have the expectation of my partner to as well. I'm the one that'll have the entire financial side and tourist plan of the vacation figured out lol. There's this tendency I have to worry about others and healing them that I run myself into the ground during the process.

I'll definitely let ya know if there's a stain on your shirt or spinach in your teeth. Also, put some deodorant on, geez. It's a good kind of nag LOL.
People need to know that stuff, man.
Old 04-05-2015, 02:08 AM
Seeker

leo

My venus is in Leo. Makes pretty good sense. I do not get in relationships often because when I do they completely consume me. Not in a codependent sort of way (anymore) but the relationship feels like a duty to me like a fire to keep feeding wood... keep it going. I make efforts so the relationship will last. Also, I hang onto relationships for much longer than most people. Replaying everything over in my mind when trouble happens...
Old 05-05-2015, 01:26 AM
crimsonuniverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
My venus is Scorpio, what is the match for venus in scorpio? is it the venus in cancer or capricon?

I think those two would match. Mine's in Scorpio and partner has Venus in Aries... they say that's not supposed to match.
Old 06-05-2015, 05:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taokuoh

I also have Venus in Capricorn.

We be grounded, earthy, slow burning hotties