Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 17-10-2021, 09:03 AM
Master
Full Moon Aries - Oct 20th

We got a full moon on the rise! In Aries and full on the 20th of October.
CET 16:57, UK an hour earlier, EDT around 10:57.

Since Aries is fiery, this moon can make fiery, lively, quirky, longing for an adventure or challenge.
It can be best to think before doing something though, as it may feel great in the moment, but question is, will it still feel great in the morning? So don't do anything rash, take time to consider.

A number of planets have gone direct after a long(er) period of Rx and this can also add to the vibe of wanting to do things, taking action.

Just a little bit of info.

Have a great full moon everyone!
Old 20-10-2021, 07:25 AM
Knower
I'm feeling the T-square to Pluto in Capricorn from the Aries- Libra axis. Most astrology's suggest caution. It was a powerful Full Moon for SURE!
Old 20-10-2021, 09:42 AM
Master
It's not full yet, another couple of hours to go! But since it'll be during the day I won't be able to see it.
Last night the sky got clear after a lot of clouds earlier that day and I could see the moon very well! It was beautiful.

I had an on & off thing with this moon. I've had days of lots of pain, my entire body & vertigo, and other days were okay. It helped to connect to the moon.
My daughter was in a lot of pain too, my mother also experienced dizziness, and a friend had a similar thing.

So I agree, the energies were/are strong! Maybe it is the fiery aspect of Aries that does this?
Old 20-10-2021, 11:48 PM
Experiencer

Good things to make note of fairycrystal, especially if someone may have a short temper or something in the spur of the moment, they wouldn't want to act on that feeling and end up doing something rash. I always think it's good to take time to consider so that way one is sure of their thoughts.
Old 24-10-2021, 09:36 AM
Ascender
I moved on the 20th, then I've surfed on that moon energy, absolutely crazy days!!
I hadn't chosen the date, the universe did for me, I've read that good things are ahead of me, we'll see!
But in all what happened in this couple of days, I really thought it was like surfing a giant wave, or climbing a huge step. Not for everyone, definitely!

Sending plenty of love to everyone :)
Old 25-10-2021, 01:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
I moved on the 20th, then I've surfed on that moon energy, absolutely crazy days!!
I hadn't chosen the date, the universe did for me, I've read that good things are ahead of me, we'll see!
But in all what happened in this couple of days, I really thought it was like surfing a giant wave, or climbing a huge step. Not for everyone, definitely!

Sending plenty of love to everyone :)
QUite the time to move, hihi. But... you did it! Hope you're settling in alright!
Old 30-10-2021, 03:37 PM
Master
This was monumental for me somehow and I guess it is still ongoing. I just realized I waited til this Full Moon and Libra & Scorpio season to do the I finally found that I've been knowing I needed for a while.

My bf (well now ex for the final time) needed them too, or so I thought, but I guess not because he got himself a motel room to let me stay here a little longer to wrap things up and prepare to go.. I don't want to be negative but he is 20 years older than me and I saw the bright light and goodness of him, but he didn't live it or love it enough.. and was abusive with unevolved young energies, Aries Ascendant, Taurus Mars, Gemini Sun and Mercury, Cancer Moon, Venus and North Node, and really unconscious about his Capricorn South Node tendencies. Also an alcoholic and on pharmaceuticals so...

I helped him expand his natural healing repertoire, mainly with herbs, and he pretty kindly, sometimes happily improved his eating habits, and some product usage.. but he still continued the above and it showed. It was the worst in a sense a lot of times, but I kept refocusing on my light and his.. and a tumultuous narcissistic empathy relationship ensued.

I wanted to at least help him evolve to a point where he'd recognize how or why to treat people more like his Cancer North Node and true self would, especially with Moon and Venus there. I stayed too long, or never should have went, but I treated it as a situation to strengthen and become more spiritual and did it anyway. I love him I do and did.. He told me I didn't too many times. He accused me of senseless thing accusation after assumption after asinine mind landmine situations I so wanted to help him stop detonating.

I thank God extra that I know of Astrology because I know that he is going to have a serious shift when his Saturn returns for the second time in Pisces in the 12th house. I guess he is already in it since it starts a year or two before for most people. So here I am or was but won't be come Monday. And it has been a long time coming, I left before or was kicked out or threatened so many times. I was used to much of it from the fiance I moved to the great state of Alabama to meet. I tell ya there may be somethin true to what they say about them Alabama boys..

At least I few I knew too well anyway.. Or I knew their shell too well.. I tried to help these Cancer Moon mama boys with the master number 11 (29th and 11th) find their light and more reason to shine it but they were a warning sign to begin with.. Things happened and I hope I've grown and lightened enough. I'll have more healing to do after I'm finally away from the home and him for good.. but I feel I'm wise and always knew it wasn't meant to be but I made the best I could of it.. I think I showed him his shadows too much as he tried to cast them on me in barbaric ways..

So he sees me as... nevermind but I hope he deals with the darkness soon. I think he'll have little choice but to grow greatly after this.. or else I *gulp*. I had an experience yesterday or numerous ones but a main one that I felt not just my heart but my whole chest break or have a major power outage.. I found how to pick myself up, probably either art, tarot readings on youtube, little exercises like Donna Eden's and subduing and replenishing my thoughts with writing was the real kicker.. what a wonderful reminder I need to motivate myself to write more..

Which was part of my plan, but that's another story. Anyways, I was revisiting a facebook post I made the day before with another four-leaf clover to add next to a pretty tropical punch pink knockout rose I picked 💗
Oddly something seemingly unreal and unfortunate was going on at me from multiple directions, and I posted about it originally along with the picture, buy I knew I had to get over letting myself be dragged into such scenarios and didn't want to do it to others either.

So I edited my post to write anew. About the strange heart hurting experience. I may've had a little heart attack but probably not, it was a real severe pain and physical sensation though. It was a buildup of emotional situations and yet another person doing something I won't get into but basically loyalty is fickle for them and ideas twist in ways I see through but can't get them to.

Long story short, if I can summon such a magical ability, following my North Node really pulled me through and returning to myself and my practical dreams that I've not believed in myself enough to fully or hardly partially pursue, helped me feel like these patterns really are behind me and I can at least just try to believe in myself, and take those Taurus steps. Here I am am I in the Scorpio South Node too much? I have a lot there.. stellium and triple tight conjunction with my Venus, Moon and Pluto in the 7th house with Libra Sun, and Saturn and South Node in the 8th.

That being said, I welcome any advice or guidance. Pisces Ascendant at 29 degrees conjunct Aries Lilith in 1st house (other Lilith is like 28 Pisces) opposes Libra Sun at 4 and Virgo Mercury at 23. Squaring Jupiter Capricorn at 4 degrees and a stellium(?) with Midheaven 29 Sagittarius, Neptune 28, Mars 24 and Uranus at 10 degrees.

All my planets fit in like 101 degrees of my chart. Gemini in Chiron in 2nd house joining Taurus North Node at 28 degrees there. So I've expanded and expounded a lot, mostly internally, say Scorpio Phoenix inner Mars energy, because it seems and so they say that Aries is outward Mars expression, and Scorpio is internal Mars combustion. and the Pluto, but I'd like to recognize how to work with more positive gentler plutonic energies. I'm sure I've grown a lot there but now is a time for me to become ever mindful.

I feel my dawn is finally near. Lol that'd be funny if the fool in tarot was not actually leaving from the cliff but just went there to catch the sky turn a way or two.. Probably not and the original story is better, but almost funny lol. The fact that it's almost funny but not quite makes me laugh more 😅

So anyways short story long, I have to learn to simplify and do some stepping toward my destiny and dreams. Fear must stay behind somehow. Excuses to the wayside. I've got a couple days to start some important things. I gave myself permission to pursue my art dreams earlier this year.

And other dreams and realities Taurus uses time wisely, for work and for leisure and pleasure. I listened to a puck a card reading on youtube by Firefly and she said that this 4th pile was

moving away from shadows Permanently. She was like no how can that be but she was confirmed.. I've let too many demons of others stay too close to me as I tried to help heal them and teach them to take care of themselves tobavoid and reverse issues.. they had hatred for me and the end or really most of this last one, helped me pinpoint and unravel familial and childhood connections and I freed myself with them and their disunderstanding.

For the mostpart.. I had revelations and stood up for myself like I never dared before, and made peace with unfairness.. to a degree lol.. I do feel "higher" now but the are known to reorient the brain in a more positive direction. My life has seemed like a bad trip so this was a tumultuous experience yesterday like no other, but still nothing that scary when faced.. but it helped me get over some of those fears and threats. Other upsetting and frightful things happened too but I know I've gone on long enough. *phew*

Lol did the Aries Full Moon help crack the Mars outta me? There is a Scorpio and Taurus Moon set next month and it is conjunct my Nodes, and an eclipse on the 19th with something about Venus going into her shadow. My daughter's birthday is the 18th, as is my sister's though I get to see neither of them.. maybe one will be changed by then, but I've had a neglectful custody judge who has allowed my ex and his mom to plot and lie and she has a ruling in where I can see my daughter somewhere that's been closed since March 2020 when I was supposed to see her and I better not go on but it seems ill get some justice soon, especially after I begin prospering from my own ventures and adventures. She can't ignore my request to see my daughter anywhere at all forever. It's sad she did for over a year before I got to see her 4 times for a month, and then conflicting lies to the police and courts and other lies again .. I need a lawyer the judge will listen to or I'd rather a new judge because this one has not acknowledged most of the evidence I submitted and should obviously know they lied a lot with the evidence. It was a really evil plot. But my daughter and I will make it through together somehow. I'm staying on the right path now to her.

If my ex (the recent one not my daughter's father) would've stayed for the Full Moon I may not've made it.. I hope it was a transformative experience for him where he was. He actually inspired me to get into the Moon transits more, because he said he paid attention to them on the calender, full at least and I think new too. He is a Cancer Moon and all that, and is an incredible one in some ways, but in others like my other ex they are clearly possessed or something is missing. Alcohol again of course.. glad I learned to control mine and gave it up for years. I'm not interested in it much now. I will only allow relationships that are divine in a happier way from now on lol

I feel clear and I am still dusting off or sweeping up down and out, but it's much better. I only took small pieces at time so didn't have a giant trip anywhere, just to sort out some head stuff and return some things to others..
Old 30-10-2021, 03:37 PM
Master
This was monumental for me somehow and I guess it is still ongoing. I just realized I waited til this Full Moon and Libra & Scorpio season to do the I finally found that I've been knowing I needed for a while.

My bf (well now ex for the final time) needed them too, or so I thought, but I guess not because he got himself a motel room to let me stay here a little longer to wrap things up and prepare to go.. I don't want to be negative but he is 20 years older than me and I saw the bright light and goodness of him, but he didn't live it or love it enough.. and was abusive with unevolved young energies, Aries Ascendant, Taurus Mars, Gemini Sun and Mercury, Cancer Moon, Venus and North Node, and really unconscious about his Capricorn South Node tendencies. Also an alcoholic and on pharmaceuticals so...

I helped him expand his natural healing repertoire, mainly with herbs, and he pretty kindly, sometimes happily improved his eating habits, and some product usage.. but he still continued the above and it showed. It was the worst in a sense a lot of times, but I kept refocusing on my light and his.. and a tumultuous narcissistic empathy relationship ensued.

I wanted to at least help him evolve to a point where he'd recognize how or why to treat people more like his Cancer North Node and true self would, especially with Moon and Venus there. I stayed too long, or never should have went, but I treated it as a situation to strengthen and become more spiritual and did it anyway. I love him I do and did.. He told me I didn't too many times. He accused me of senseless thing accusation after assumption after asinine mind landmine situations I so wanted to help him stop detonating.

I thank God extra that I know of Astrology because I know that he is going to have a serious shift when his Saturn returns for the second time in Pisces in the 12th house. I guess he is already in it since it starts a year or two before for most people. So here I am or was but won't be come Monday. And it has been a long time coming, I left before or was kicked out or threatened so many times. I was used to much of it from the fiance I moved to the great state of Alabama to meet. I tell ya there may be somethin true to what they say about them Alabama boys..

At least I few I knew too well anyway.. Or I knew their shell too well.. I tried to help these Cancer Moon mama boys with the master number 11 (29th and 11th) find their light and more reason to shine it but they were a warning sign to begin with.. Things happened and I hope I've grown and lightened enough. I'll have more healing to do after I'm finally away from the home and him for good.. but I feel I'm wise and always knew it wasn't meant to be but I made the best I could of it.. I think I showed him his shadows too much as he tried to cast them on me in barbaric ways..

So he sees me as... nevermind but I hope he deals with the darkness soon. I think he'll have little choice but to grow greatly after this.. or else I *gulp*. I had an experience yesterday or numerous ones but a main one that I felt not just my heart but my whole chest break or have a major power outage.. I found how to pick myself up, probably either art, tarot readings on youtube, little exercises like Donna Eden's and subduing and replenishing my thoughts with writing was the real kicker.. what a wonderful reminder I need to motivate myself to write more..

Which was part of my plan, but that's another story. Anyways, I was revisiting a facebook post I made the day before with another four-leaf clover to add next to a pretty tropical punch pink knockout rose I picked 💗
Oddly something seemingly unreal and unfortunate was going on at me from multiple directions, and I posted about it originally along with the picture, buy I knew I had to get over letting myself be dragged into such scenarios and didn't want to do it to others either.

So I edited my post to write anew. About the strange heart hurting experience. I may've had a little heart attack but probably not, it was a real severe pain and physical sensation though. It was a buildup of emotional situations and yet another person doing something I won't get into but basically loyalty is fickle for them and ideas twist in ways I see through but can't get them to.

Long story short, if I can summon such a magical ability, following my North Node really pulled me through and returning to myself and my practical dreams that I've not believed in myself enough to fully or hardly partially pursue, helped me feel like these patterns really are behind me and I can at least just try to believe in myself, and take those Taurus steps. Here I am am I in the Scorpio South Node too much? I have a lot there.. stellium and triple tight conjunction with my Venus, Moon and Pluto in the 7th house with Libra Sun, and Saturn and South Node in the 8th.

That being said, I welcome any advice or guidance. Pisces Ascendant at 29 degrees conjunct Aries Lilith in 1st house (other Lilith is like 28 Pisces) opposes Libra Sun at 4 and Virgo Mercury at 23. Squaring Jupiter Capricorn at 4 degrees and a stellium(?) with Midheaven 29 Sagittarius, Neptune 28, Mars 24 and Uranus at 10 degrees.

All my planets fit in like 101 degrees of my chart. Gemini in Chiron in 2nd house joining Taurus North Node at 28 degrees there. So I've expanded and expounded a lot, mostly internally, say Scorpio Phoenix inner Mars energy, because it seems and so they say that Aries is outward Mars expression, and Scorpio is internal Mars combustion. and the Pluto, but I'd like to recognize how to work with more positive gentler plutonic energies. I'm sure I've grown a lot there but now is a time for me to become ever mindful.

I feel my dawn is finally near. Lol that'd be funny if the fool in tarot was not actually leaving from the cliff but just went there to catch the sky turn a way or two.. Probably not and the original story is better, but almost funny lol. The fact that it's almost funny but not quite makes me laugh more 😅

So anyways short story long, I have to learn to simplify and do some stepping toward my destiny and dreams. Fear must stay behind somehow. Excuses to the wayside. I've got a couple days to start some important things. I gave myself permission to pursue my art dreams earlier this year.

And other dreams and realities Taurus uses time wisely, for work and for leisure and pleasure. I listened to a puck a card reading on youtube by Firefly and she said that this 4th pile was

moving away from shadows Permanently. She was like no how can that be but she was confirmed.. I've let too many demons of others stay too close to me as I tried to help heal them and teach them to take care of themselves tobavoid and reverse issues.. they had hatred for me and the end or really most of this last one, helped me pinpoint and unravel familial and childhood connections and I freed myself with them and their disunderstanding.

For the mostpart.. I had revelations and stood up for myself like I never dared before, and made peace with unfairness.. to a degree lol.. I do feel "higher" now but the are known to reorient the brain in a more positive direction. My life has seemed like a bad trip so this was a tumultuous experience yesterday like no other, but still nothing that scary when faced.. but it helped me get over some of those fears and threats. Other upsetting and frightful things happened too but I know I've gone on long enough. *phew*

Lol did the Aries Full Moon help crack the Mars outta me? There is a Scorpio and Taurus Moon set next month and it is conjunct my Nodes, and an eclipse on the 19th with something about Venus going into her shadow. My daughter's birthday is the 18th, as is my sister's though I get to see neither of them.. maybe one will be changed by then, but I've had a neglectful custody judge who has allowed my ex and his mom to plot and lie and she has a ruling in where I can see my daughter somewhere that's been closed since March 2020 when I was supposed to see her and I better not go on but it seems ill get some justice soon, especially after I begin prospering from my own ventures and adventures. She can't ignore my request to see my daughter anywhere at all forever. It's sad she did for over a year before I got to see her 4 times for a month, and then conflicting lies to the police and courts and other lies again .. I need a lawyer the judge will listen to or I'd rather a new judge because this one has not acknowledged most of the evidence I submitted and should obviously know they lied a lot with the evidence. It was a really evil plot. But my daughter and I will make it through together somehow. I'm staying on the right path now to her.

If my ex (the recent one not my daughter's father) would've stayed for the Full Moon I may not've made it.. I hope it was a transformative experience for him where he was. He actually inspired me to get into the Moon transits more, because he said he paid attention to them on the calender, full at least and I think new too. He is a Cancer Moon and all that, and is an incredible one in some ways, but in others like my other ex they are clearly possessed or something is missing. Alcohol again of course.. glad I learned to control mine and gave it up for years. I'm not interested in it much now. I will only allow relationships that are divine in a happier way from now on lol

I feel clear and I am still dusting off or sweeping up down and out, but it's much better. I only took small pieces at time so didn't have a giant trip anywhere, just to sort out some head stuff and return some things to others..