Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 15-10-2021, 12:26 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
Hi Lorelyen! This has very little if not anything at all to do with "New Age stuff"........ With that being said anger and fear are low vibratory because they lower your overall frequency.
But you see, this is where I give up.

I could ask questions I have here many times but I know I won't get answers. Namely what IS this frequency thing? What is the range of frequencies? All I wanted was an answer in Hz or kHz or MHz. Because this is one of these buzzwords of the new age industry - along with low and high vibration. It has no meaning. It features in no Gnostic writings I know or any other traditions with which I've had contact. (Where in Shinto, in Voodoo, in Christian gnosticism; Judaism? Or for that matter Hermetic systems.)

I've taken it as metaphorical - that's why I used the term "suboptimal" rather than "bad" although I suspect the implication is "not good for you." To me it's an out-of-balance thing.

But a metaphor for what? What should I infer from low v high frequency? I asked about "love". Have a look at the twin flames and relationships sections. There I see love leads to a range of conditions: sadness, depression, disappointment, obsession, selfishness, jealousy, envy, delusion and on and on, quite aside from the idealised properties of love. You referred to it as "high vibration" when, to me, on the spiritual health scale it weighs in pretty low.

Perhaps I live in too realistic a world where a body has to eat, sleep as well as refine so we can lead our spiritual lives - and earn the wherewithall to do it. Fact is you can be as D as you like: 3D, 5D, 1000D (more new age products that have earned their inventors a lot of money).... but the world doesn't just disappear.
Old 15-10-2021, 01:13 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Excerpt from post 11

Love does in fact raise your frequency and i don't know how much you read of the post i replied to you but in there i mention that i don't believe its the highest frequency but "one of" the highest frequency. Love contributes to the heart chakra and frequency and is an expression. I mention that the best most important traits of a human being is compassion & empathy. This is what the majority of the human beings within the Human Soul Group has and thankfully so. I really cant say anything more about love Lorelyen, im no "expert" on this topic and subject but i do know the core generalization of it.

I do my best to explain things in laymans terms and i do not feed into the fear that surrounds certain subjects and topics. "Some" people think that the less we know the better off we are and im sorry for repeating myself (considering you read my last post) but i would'nt unless i thought it was really important. They think that by burying they're heads in the sand that were better off and should only focus on the positive things and disregard or discard the negatives. This is extremely naive imo. By ignoring the darkness or dark parts of our world, reality and even ourselves we are only deceiving ourselves.

Knowledge is Light and Darkness is ignorance is a metaphor. Humanity in general lives in relative ignorance. By seeing things for what they are we put more pieces to the puzzle together no matter how "darK" it is. None of those things mentioned, sadness, depression etc have nothing to do with love or us as a spirited human but again come from the archons. Can a evil being love something or have love for something, i would yes they can but its not as complex as that. I find the subject quite interesting.

Its not that you live in too realistic of a world having to do those things which is an allegory that used here but we all live in our own version of the multiverse and how we perceive the world and see it depends on our experience, spiritual awakening and awareness (consciousness) level. Regardless of whether a person has a high consciousness or lower consciousness or how deep or high up they're spirit is within them we can all agree that there is something wrong with this world and this is "not" how its suppose to be.

Off topic you mention "scales" and how you feel love is low on a spiritual scale. I'll certainly bring up and ask you why you feel this way and to elaborate a little more but im writing a article (which is probrably what most of my so called post consist of lol) ) on racism and in there i mention that on the scale of awareness racism is extremely low.

We live in crazy turbulent times here on Earth. I do very much appreciate your post/questions to me and you are very respectful, thankyou for that. When we gain our own gnosis in our lifetime and live in pure spirit we will be in this world but not "of" it!
Old 15-10-2021, 03:58 PM
Lorelyen

Quotes taken from Ghaleon - post #11.

"Love does in fact raise your frequency and i don't know how much you read of the post i replied to you but in there i mention that i don't believe its the highest frequency but "one of" the highest frequency..."

But you see, you're at it again. What is this frequency? Frequency by way of its periodic nature can be measured.

"I do my best to explain things in laymans terms........
im sorry for repeating myself (considering you read my last post) but i would'nt unless i thought it was really important. They think that by burying they're heads in the sand that were better off and should only focus on the positive things and disregard or discard the negatives. This is extremely naive imo. By ignoring the darkness or dark parts of our world, reality and even ourselves we are only deceiving ourselves."

100% agree.

"None of those things mentioned, sadness, depression etc have nothing to do with love or us as a spirited human but again come from the archons. Can a evil being love something or have love for something, i would yes they can but its not as complex as that. I find the subject quite interesting."

Not in dispute where they come from but your declaration of love='high vibration' which I interpret as 'better than optimal' from the viewpoint of spiritual equanimity. I use more specific words for nuances under the blanket term 'love'.

"Its not that you live in too realistic of a world having to do those things which is an allegory that used here but we all live in our own version of the multiverse and how we perceive the world and see it depends on our experience, spiritual awakening and awareness (consciousness) level."

But we have to live (as in survive) no matter how we perceive the world or out bodies' relation to it. Regardless of how elevated we may believe we are, world and body don't vanish, not even in the deepest mystical moments. Self and time may go but the world holds fast.

"Off topic you mention "scales" and how you feel love is low on a spiritual scale. I'll certainly bring up and ask you why you feel this way and to elaborate a little more..."

I hoped I'd illustrated. Sorry. Certain sections of this forum do suggest that the fallout of participants' certainty over love can turn out to be what I'd regard as spiritually unhealthy - at source or subsequently: delusion, obsession, jealousy, rage, sadness and on. Of course, such 'ailments' could be important lessons in development, as long as they can be learned which in turn needs the sufferer to be as honest as they can.
I'm a believer in unconditional love. I feel it without doubt for my parents. I'm never sure if it's a healthier love. It is as it is. An equilibrium.

"We live in crazy turbulent times here on Earth. I do very much appreciate your post/questions to me and you are very respectful, thankyou for that. When we gain our own gnosis in our lifetime and live in pure spirit we will be in this world but not "of" it!"

Likewise. And thank you for a most interesting discussion!
Old 15-10-2021, 05:23 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
But you see, you're at it again. What is this frequency? Frequency by way of its periodic nature can be measured.

You mentioned "unconditional love" which is something i didn't mention at the time which i should have because i believe there's a difference. Unconditional love is a higher universal energy and cannot be measured but is an expression and feeling. I really cant answer with a number of hrz if that's what your asking. My hypothesis however is that it may be well over 1000hrz (or whatever is used to determine frequency ranges within the 5 senses) When someone has a love for all things and values and or appreciates life and the universe with a knowing that they are more than they're personality, the ego and are spirited then that is the frequency or vibration of unconditional love or love at the highest expression.

Quote:
Not in dispute where they come from but your declaration of love='high vibration' which I interpret as 'better than optimal' from the viewpoint of spiritual equanimity. I use more specific words for nuances under the blanket term 'love'.

Its true, we humans sometimes throw this word out without knowing what it truly means in relation to other people or things. I think it depends on the individual. We were not all created equal and this is obvious because we live in the patrix and the physical universe which is about 4-5% of all that is and where The Demiurge has placed himself here as God. "God" loves us his creations and vice versa when this is not even the case at all. Love goes one way (to those that say God loves them) but unbeknownst to them En.ki does NOT love his creations (us). He is the father of modern day humankind Homo sapiens sapiens (The Thinking Man) and looked at in a relatively good light. I argue however that this is not the case. Does a narcissistic father "love" his children or does he see them as extensions of himself and only acknowledges when they are doing good because it attributes him wheras if they fail he deems them "unworthy" or a failure. This is the same thing regarding En.ki/Lucifer. There is no record of any genuine love coming from En.ki towards us. I will say this however and that he is that he is a "proud" being.
En.ki is proud of his creations (us) and this is why he has at times protected us. In the end it serves him to do so to favor his imperialistic agenda. He does not have genuine love for us but can and "will" certainly "use" us.. These beings (The Archons) are not even are original creators and we more of a genetically manipulated species than we are originally created. Our original creators are Orions. I brought this up because it all ties into the bigger picture.

Quote:
But we have to live (as in survive) no matter how we perceive the world or out bodies' relation to it. Regardless of how elevated we may believe we are, world and body don't vanish, not even in the deepest mystical moments. Self and time may go but the world holds fast.

100% right! Agreed as well because life before The Deluge was harder than it is today because back then (past 13,000 years ago) we lived 930 years on average and there was alot of things going on at that time. That construct (Tiamaat/Earth) was alot less dense than the Earth we are living on today which is a totally different/new construct. This is why i say that if there ever was a Hell on Earth (surface Earth) it was the planet before the Deluge.

Quote:
I hoped I'd illustrated. Sorry. Certain sections of this forum do suggest that the fallout of participants' certainty over love can turn out to be what I'd regard as spiritually unhealthy - at source or subsequently: delusion, obsession, jealousy, rage, sadness and on. Of course, such 'ailments' could be important lessons in development, as long as they can be learned which in turn needs the sufferer to be as honest as they can.
I'm a believer in unconditional love. I feel it without doubt for my parents. I'm never sure if it's a healthier love. It is as it is. An equilibrium.

There are those that feed into the notion that we need evil to evolve and i argue that this is not the case. Evil in this sense acts as a catalyst for those that need to experience certain things and while i do agree that certain people can benefit both emotionally and spiritually from "hardships" this is not how it was suppose to be. We the original humans (the spirited humans within the general population) evolved fine without evil so this is just more manipulation.
Old 15-10-2021, 05:47 PM
Ghaleon

One of the biggest lie promoted by The Annunaki, Archons or whatever we want to call them is that humanity has no power. As a matter of fact they realized they're mistake when they gave they're power away to they're creations (us) a long time ago.

Before the Deluge they created the artificial soul to further traumatize the spirited humans in the general population and they also wanted to pollute the pure spirited bloodline so that if enough of they're kind did this they would have complete control over humans and subsequently they're control over matter.

The pure spirited bloodline however was preserved and this is mentioned in the nag hammadi text where it says that The Seth (the spirited humans) line continued on in the current construct. This is the Shem Bloodline.

There are truths in "all" the religious texts, non religious, new and ancient texts alike, in our myths and other cuneform alike. The Archons/Authorities really don't lie to us but they want us to see things from they're perspective, this is why the truth is put in plain sight in movies like The Matrix and IRobot etc. (Revelation of the Method) The Global Elite do this as well and this is brought about through symbolism as well. Symbols are not good or bad but it is the intention of what is energized in the symbol which gives it power.
Therefore no one can say that we humans (humanity) has not been thoughrougly informed. (See "The Singularity" and look at current world situation today)

Artificial Intelligence (The part of AI that can be intergrated) has ET origins and was created to merge with humanity in The Singularity!

We have more power than they do and they fear us! If they didnt then wouldnt have to go through great lengths to do what they are doing to us as a race (human beings)! This sis why they want to keep, enforce and promote diversity rather than unity, they fear our unification as a race as a species.