Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2021, 10:54 PM
Master

burning sensations. Sigh. But I thought siddhis were unimportant? So why attribute a burning sensation as something good?

Even though I don't buy that idea as much as everyone else seems to, I still think there is something more important spiritually than all the flash and glitter that people seem to want to see... sometimes ya gotta get down in the mud.

In my case the fire came when I was plagued by tapestry theories... you know tapestry theory from a song once, gotta find out where your place is in the tapestry so that you know how to properly behave to fit into it...

Incidentally that seems a lot like original sin to me. Inasmuch as if you've been following the 'free will' discussion and may even have suspicions as to its relevance, you might realize tapestry theory is the antithesis to free will. How can you have free will once you've decided how you 'must act' to 'fit in' to your 'place' and choose that all will you do would be to go about implementing your prior choice? Just so that you can reap the rewards of your position? I call it selling your soul to the devil...

I'd worry about all the people who do just that except I've seen enough to know that eventually the consequences catch up to you... this place is self-balancing, there is a precise response to every demand made on it. For some of us the wheel turns swiftly - for others you may have to wait lifetimes or even to the end of the age to get your consequences handed out but the wheel does still turn...

Anyway I had a plague of tapestries thrown at me over a period of many years, which I summarily rejected, and my spirit guides called all my struggling with them 'fires', so that is what 'baptised by fire' means to me.

Not that burning sensations aren't fun too though! Just I learned a lot more spiritually through psychological fires than I ever did through burning sensations... But now if anyone out there wants to seriously consider siddhis as a viable activity then burning sensations do have their place... all I will say on that matter is that people are accustomed to ruling from above, but science such as for wave theory might give a hint that a different story is more viable in the long run
Old 09-10-2021, 11:15 PM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
The Anointed, The time has now come to speak of thr God of love.

I 'HAVE" been speaking of the God of love and justice, the God who has placed before all mankind the choice of life or death. It is not God who makes the choice as to whether someone refuses to believe his words, as spoken through his prophet Jesus, who said, that to inherit everlasting life, you must show our love for God by obeying his command to love your neighbour as yourself and to do to them only that which you would have them do unto you.

For God loves his children who are invited into his kingdom which flesh and blood cannot inherit (It is the mind and not the meat that God loves) but He does not allow those who murder, thieve or sleep with his children's spouse's etc, to enter into everlasting life, but they will inherit everlasting death, which is the penalty for those who do not love his children as they love themselves.

Peace.
Old 10-10-2021, 07:40 AM
Master
Baptism Of/By Fire.

So many different ideas as to what it could mean.....
Fire can be seen as destructive but also comforting and cleansing. I personally see the Verse as referring to a 'Transformation' and a 'Spiritual Cleansing' rather than a punishment ....
Old 10-10-2021, 09:09 AM
Master
Somebody had to set the precedent.........

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 10-10-2021, 09:15 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Somebody had to set the precedent.........
Love ya John.
PBU you.
Old 10-10-2021, 10:51 AM
Now there are posts about the pleasure of torture?
This thread will be closed if there is one more word on it.
People come here for guidance, inspiration, answers, help, direction.
And do not comment on this Staff decision.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-10-2021, 11:13 AM
Administrator
I have read through these posts and i agree with Miss Hepburn these are not good readings for new people going into Christianity to read,
i am closing this thread down

Namaste
Closed Thread